Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
601. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 10:27:59 (Válasz Hexonx #600 hozzászólására.)
Sorry, I have never been active on W1.

When I say Trade+Boost=200 I actually mean that your Base trade+Mindboost should equal 200. The reason for this is that the max of Trade is 170 (base)+10 (Black market membership)+20 (Huckster Friend AA ability)=200. So you want your "Effective Trade" to be 200. The bonus from the Necklace of Bargain is on top of this, and is not restricted by the above "max skill".

EDIT
I realised that there is one case when you do not want you effective Trade to be 200. It is if you are getting above item level 100, and have the Golden Necklace of bargain. In that specific case you want your effective Trade to be 190, since then your total trade becomes 220 (which above item level 100 is the same as 230).
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2012.05.01. 09:58:09-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
everyone's favoritekiller of all
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
602. hozzászólás - 2012.05.01. 09:51:19
The only complaint i have is there are too many emerald players...this is unfair for other hordes
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
603. hozzászólás - 2012.05.01. 19:10:06
In Clan Quests, if I finish 1 level, I get 3 AA points. For 2 lvls, I get 5 AA and 10 AA for 3 lvls.
Why do you penalize getting 2 lvls?
It makes no sense!

Cruel.
Pontszám: 5
averagebic bois
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
604. hozzászólás - 2012.05.09. 16:33:36
Somebody registered with my email and I keep getting messages. I have NOT confirmed my email address but it is still used! There is no way to remove the user, or disable this account, or even change the email!
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
605. hozzászólás - 2012.05.11. 15:35:56
Stealth nerf?

Didn´t Platinum belt of specialization used to reduce the cost of Specialized abilities with 4%? Because now it is 3.5%.

If this was changed, why?
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
606. hozzászólás - 2012.05.12. 10:22:41 (Válasz Sbart #605 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.05.11. 15:35:56
Stealth nerf?

Didn´t Platinum belt of specialization used to reduce the cost of Specialized abilities with 4%? Because now it is 3.5%.

Correct, it was 4%.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
607. hozzászólás - 2012.05.12. 10:54:48
WTF?!
What happened to the Platinum Belt of Specialization? Why did you steal 0.5% from it?

Cruel.
everyone's favoritePhaedrus
Végzetúr poronty
40 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
608. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 04:17:56
For some very odd reason, for the past couple of days, when I go to the duel screen for individual duels, no one is showing up. Normally there are a lot of crystal clan members to duel with, but they are not showing up. Occasionally, I can see LeWatcher for a duel, and after the duel, he disappears. It's like the crystal clan has been excluded from my duel pool. Can you tell me why this is? Thanks in advance

Phaedrus
Végzetúr poronty
40 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
609. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 04:21:07
Oh, and this is what shows up:

With the set conditions you cannot challenge any Doomlords.

I have no set conditions (at least on my duel screen), so what's up?

Phaedrus
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
610. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 07:21:52 (Válasz Phaedrus #609 hozzászólására.)
You might have enabled that you can not attack lower lvl doomlords (and higher ones can not attack you either). As for crystal clan, they periodically disappear but return after some time
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
611. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 09:34:18
Still no explanation why the Platinum Belt of Specialization was nerfed, while no other Platinum Relics was.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
612. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 11:20:27
Phaedrus, after Crystal Clan looses 7wars, they all go to Catacombs, and cca after 5 days they appear again with new "actual" versions of our clones. Which is most likely the reason, why they dissappeared from the duel page - they are all in catacombs or they simply arent in the game now for a while.
Wicked - W2 - diamond
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
613. hozzászólás - 2012.05.21. 13:54:48 (Válasz Sbart #611 hozzászólására.)
Sbart: the platinum belt has 3.5% because at higher level this gives still a very big SE advantage, so it is on par with the other relics. Mithril one gives 4%.

Guys thanks for helping answering Phaedrus's problem.
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2012.05.21. 14:59:30-kor
Végzetúr poronty
40 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
614. hozzászólás - 2012.05.23. 01:46:22 (Válasz borecdan #612 hozzászólására.)
Thanks all, I'll check again in a few days.
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
615. hozzászólás - 2012.05.25. 09:02:29
Slightly upset with results from Landragor Event ...

Other members of my clan contributed less SE but fought more Drakons and their reward was better. Seems like things was different last time around. But more important is why did the Ability increase not count towards temple tasks. We collect and then spent the SE for abilities during the event so I would think that it should count towards complete temple tasks but has not!!!???

Also now my Critical Ring that should give +10% to Specialization does not work!!!
And finally how are we suppose to complete temple tasks that require increasing skills that are all ready MAXED??? Use a decree? Ya well I got other tasks that I need to use those on. I think it is dumb to have task that, for certain individuals, are impossible to complete with out spending extra SE!!!

So thats about all.
A hozzászólást Hexonx módosította 2012.05.25. 09:06:12-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
616. hozzászólás - 2012.05.25. 09:44:33 (Válasz Hexonx #615 hozzászólására.)
Really curious to know what skill you got as a Temple task that you cannot complete, because I was under the impression that the only skills that were included was those that do not have a maximum.

What do you mean that your Ring with +10% to special ability does not work? The cost of your Specialized ability does not change when you equip/unequipped it?

About the Landragor event and "spent SE" vs "number of fights":
Remember that after the event the game basically calculates an SE pool for every participant. This pool is based on how much SE you charged, how much SE you would have gained from those AP you spent (so 2x the number of fights), and minus the SE you gained from the fights themselves. This large pool of SE is then used to increase your Abilities, counting all abilities as Specialized (and using all specialized increasing equipment), starting from Strength and going down.
So how much you gain from the event depends on
a) How much SE you charged
b) how many AP you spent
c) your Hunting "efficiency" (spectra manipulation, Soul-energy squeezing etc ect)
d) your special ability equipment
e) How high your Abilities are before you take the reward

So you see how it could easily be that other people who spent less SE, but spent more AP (and perhaps had lower Abilities?) would gain "more" from the event.

About the Temple task, I kind of agree although I think there was a post in the thread about the Temple clarifying that it was only increase done directly on the sheet (as in with SE) that counted. And why would the Task state on the Character sheet if that was not the case? Is there any other place we can increase Abilities?
Pontszám: 8.33
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
617. hozzászólás - 2012.05.26. 02:13:39
I fought more and charged more and still got lower rewards than clan members.
averageDzsokipudingFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
618. hozzászólás - 2012.05.27. 01:51:35 (Válasz Kethios #462 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2011.05.04. 06:04:56
Hmm, I don't know. It looks okay for me. Try it again and don't forget it will take time for the avatar to show up. A game master needs to accept it. It can take 1-2 days.

Hello,
I registered and changed avatar 5 days ago, please, change it.
Thanks
averageDOOM82
Végzetúr poronty
2 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
619. hozzászólás - 2012.05.27. 14:36:17
Hello, i have a problem . How much takes for create a clan? i send request about 4 days and nothing.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
620. hozzászólás - 2012.05.27. 15:40:12 (Válasz ChaoticGemini #617 hozzászólására.)
The reward is relative to your current abilities. The SE "reward" is based on how much you put into the event. If you put in 1 million SE and a mate put in 500k SE, you will get a higher reward. However if your abilities take 100k to improve and his only take 5k to improve, you will get a +10 and he will get a +100 to abilities, which does not look like it is higher, but it is. Now you do get a percentage discount according to everything you have to decrease ability increases: rings, Alc Lab, relics, and ultra spec, according to what I have heard on here. At the end of the event, I did an analysis to figure out what I got. I determined after everything was said and done, I received all of the rewards and about 1.3 mil SE on top of it. That translates to a pretty good return for the event. I hope this helps.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!