Topic neve: General complaint
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
581. hozzászólás - 2012.02.10. 18:48:59
Mosquito,
You can only benefit from 1 item of the same kind. Therefore, having a golden item and a bronze item will give you the same benefits of having only the golden item.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 5
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
582. hozzászólás - 2012.02.12. 11:28:12
I finished a quest and got a new one. the problem is that now i got 2 same ones: Have exactly 0 spell points when you open the Quests panel! Usually i wouldnt complain abt this but i have 26000 spell points so its almost impossible to achieve this, they regenerate too fast. so could u fix this pls, username: dodo888 ,W3
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
583. hozzászólás - 2012.02.12. 12:40:03
This quest is easily doable. Just set your char not to rest and open a second tab on the browser. On the second tab, have the quest panel open. On the first tab, do a manacon with all your SE. Then switch to the second tab and refresh the page.

Cruel.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
584. hozzászólás - 2012.02.12. 13:27:32 (Válasz dodo888 #582 hozzászólására.)
That particular quest (have 0 SP) actualy comes up twice in the list of Quests.

If you don´t have mana-con (and can do the quest like Cruel suggest), you can use the Curse pyramid do use up SP. Just Curse-remove the curse-reapply the curse until you are out of SP.
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
585. hozzászólás - 2012.03.08. 12:59:48
Collect helm shards:
Prerequisite: Level 4 Experience AA ability, and your level is at least 80

Experience:
If a significantly higher level doomlord with energy harness attacks you and defeats you, he/she gets more XP for the victory. This effect does not work during war.

Why do you hate EH players?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
586. hozzászólás - 2012.03.08. 15:21:56
To elaborate on Deadtars complaint.

The Helmet collector AA ability is almost mandatory above level 80, since otherwise you will never be able to buy a Helm, and will miss out on one piece of equipment. To get this AA ability you need 4 levels of Experience AA ability, an AA ability that punishes players with Energy Harness.

Why? Is there any particular reason for this? I thought personally that Disadvanced development was better that EH, so I don´t see any reason why EH should be punished like that.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
587. hozzászólás - 2012.03.09. 02:04:34 (Válasz deadstar #585 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: deadstar - 2012.03.08. 12:59:48
Collect helm shards:
Why do you hate EH players?

I have always complained about the way DD players are benefited in this game. I always write extensive posts about it, but I believe this is the best written post regarding this issue. So I will simply repeat in a vain hope game admins rethink what they are doing.

WHY DO YOU HATE EH PLAYERS SO MUCH????

Edit: Just realized soul protection has also been increased by 10!!! This is BS!!! Honestly, maybe you should just abolish EH altogether and only allow players to have DD.

Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2012.03.09. 02:08:46-kor
popularDexi
Végzetúr poronty
22 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
588. hozzászólás - 2012.03.09. 05:41:25
Having reset my duel options (to allow me to collect helm shards), I am now unable to duel or challenge, getting the following error !!HSZ!! (portya_error_35)
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
589. hozzászólás - 2012.03.09. 10:10:32
About the Experience ability, EH and DD.
As long as there are two separate ways to follow in a game (like EH and DD) there will be always argument which is more powerful, and with every new thing people will examine if one side gained advantage. Actually, this is quite a complex thing.
- Collecting shards at maximum efficiency needs 2 AA abilities, for a total of 30 AA points. For DD players it's quite difficult to collect this amount. But, on the other side, going for one duel is easier for them than for an EH player to capture a creature.
- About Experience as a requirement. This have effect on an EH player when he attacks a much lower level player. But in terms of SE/XP, please note that even with experience, you will get a very good SE/XP yield, much better than DD.
- Please also note that some new AA abilities are coming up. One of them will increase the SE you get for hunts - but only for EH players!!! Also some quests in the coming up Temple of Doom will balance out things as well. So I wouldn't say we hate EH, quite the opposite, we try to make the two sides equally powerful.

In more details:
currently, an EH player who only duels can become much more powerful than a DD player. But, the goal of the game is that you both hunt and duel. Experience limits the anomaly of getting better reward for super-weak opponents, while we make hunting more appealing for EH players.

Dexi: the error message you missed was:
"you can't attack a Crystal Horde member"
It seems you set that you do not want to attack and be attacked by Crystal Horde members under duel settings, and still, you tried to attack one somehow.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
590. hozzászólás - 2012.03.09. 10:47:08 (Válasz Miklos #589 hozzászólására.)
Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with us Miklos. And I agree that there will always be a debate of which choice is the better one, it is just that this debate has up until now always been that DD is better than EH (from a SE/xp point of view).

My personal problem with EH vs DD is somewhat limited to 2 points:
1. DD always works, you always get less xp every time you hunt. EH on the other hand is only an "insurance policy". If you opponent have SE on them, you do not get anything extra for attacking him. So in that sense DD is "better" than EH, since if you have good targets you can actually get the full benefit from DD and don't need EH.
2. DD benefits Dimension gate battles, while EH does nothing. Wouldn't it be a good thing to let EH increase the SE gain from DG battles (by 0.5-1% per point of EH)? Just to even out the scores a bit?

And what about "Temple of Doom" and what does it have to do with Quests?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
591. hozzászólás - 2012.03.09. 13:29:13
I agree with you Sbart, and that's why we are still working on balancing out things to make it fair for everyone. Adding to dimension door rewards besides the hunt SE might be a good idea, we will consider that too.

Temple of Doom is one of the coming projects. This will be a new feature, available already from level 1. In the temple of doom, you will get mini-quests. (A beginner player gets 4x4, a higher level gets 5x5, even higher, 6x6). You can complete the quests in any order, even parallel. As soon as you complete all quests in a row or column of the temple, you get a small reward (like at the wheel of fortune). Complete all rows and columns in the allocated time, and you get the great big temple reward as well. Quests will be randomly choosen for each player. Players will have the option to skip up to 2 quests of their choice.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
592. hozzászólás - 2012.03.10. 01:10:23 (Válasz Miklos #589 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.03.09. 10:10:32

currently, an EH player who only duels can become much more powerful than a DD player.

Miklos,
This is true, but only under a very specific scenario, which is repeatable quests + no hunting + attacking only lower level players. And being online a lot to hit your targets every 10 minutes and minimize the amount of time with SE on you.
It is not so hard to see that the amount of work and dedication involved to make it work can't even start to compare with getting your HP to 1 and hunting for 3 hours straight, as DD players can easily do. Not to mention the risk involved in it.

Also, most events benefit DD players because they force EH players to hunt. The only event that forces DD to duel at a cost is the War of the Huckster and the formula was created to make EH and DD even. So basically we have 3 events where DD players have an advantage and 1 event where EH and DD are tied!

The reason why we (EH players) are frustrated is because you are now forcing everyone to have the Experience AA skill and this will really hurt us. So basically we are playing with a general disadvantage already and you are eliminating our only hope to be more powerful than DD (again, such power can only be possible with a lot of dedication to the game).

Sbart also makes 2 excellent points. DG hurts EH players and DD players have the CC to make their DPs profitable in terms of SE.

You might be right when you say it is almost impossible to even the field. DD and EH are so different that it simply can't be done. Maybe the only way is to simply eliminate one of them and force everyone into one of the options. But while you don't do that, it seems the scale has always favored DD and will still do so. It seems you do hate EH players.

Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2012.03.10. 01:12:38-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
593. hozzászólás - 2012.03.10. 08:28:43 (Válasz Cruel01 #592 hozzászólására.)
Yes this is true, but if we make duel too powerful for EH players then there will be some who will just duel. I have seen this on other server. The way to go is to make hunt more powerful for EH players, and as I mentioned, we are working on it (actually, the AA ability connected to this is coming to you eary on next week.)
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
594. hozzászólás - 2012.03.14. 01:58:14
The wheel of fortune was a great addition to the game. It is fun and allows us to get some extraordinary items.
But it is too expensive. A 50 AS upfront cost plus another 60 AS per month is quite pricy. 30 AS (0.5 AS per roll) would be much more reasonable. As a matter of fact, the game has become increasingly expensive for players who want to stay competitive. And even though I reckon you have to make some money, I believe the current structure simply will attract no free riders, which might be bad for the game as a whole because a low number of players hurts everybody.

Cruel.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
595. hozzászólás - 2012.03.14. 14:19:40 (Válasz Miklos #593 hozzászólására.)
Was there some new AA abilities coming early this week?
Just want them now, rather than in a few weeks...

EDIT
And there they are...

But...
Lone hero:
Your opponent's helping hand has only 25% effect when dueling with you (only when not in war).

There is no such thing as helping hand in the game. I think that
"Any Support your opponent has will only have 25% effect while dueling (only when not at war)"
would be better description for the AA ability.
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2012.03.14. 15:56:20-kor
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
596. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 01:38:19
A little confused and a bit pissy!!!

I have bought the black market membership and the AA Ability (Huckster Friend, I think) but my trade skill has not increase at all.

Prior to buying both items I could use essence and buy items 20 levels higher then my level. (My have only been spell, I am emerald, not sure). Anyway, now after buying the items mentioned above and Mind Boosting Trade I still can not buy anything greater than I could before.

TRADE SKILL 120 / MIND BOOST 80 / BLACK MARKET MEMBERSHIP / AA ABILITY THAT INCREASES TRADE 20 LEVELS and MEGA-ESSENCE ... and still nothing better than 19 or 20 levels.

So the question is why did I spend so many AA points and Soul Diamonds for nothing???

UPDATE: Sorry forgot to mention that I also have Golden Necklace of Bargain!!!
A hozzászólást Hexonx módosította 2012.04.30. 01:41:06-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
597. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 06:13:08 (Válasz Hexonx #596 hozzászólására.)
Dear Hexonx, these effects increase only the maximum possible level of your trade skill. So you still have to increase the trade skill, you can just increase it further. Please also note that above level 100, you need 20 levels of trade skill to see a level further, not 10.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
598. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 07:22:12 (Válasz Miklos #597 hozzászólására.)
OK I figured that was it. If you have the time could you tell me if this is correct ...

120 (trade) + 40 (boost level 80) + 30 (Gold Bargain Necklace) = 17 trade + 82 (my level) = 99
With +10 (black market membership) and +20 (huckster friend AA ability) = max trade skill 200

So in order to get max trading and benefit from all bonuses I would need to increase my trade skill 30 levels and at that time still only be able to purchase items 19 levels above mine since over level 100. (level 82 + 20 trade + Emerald Bonus = LEVEL 101 Equipment and level 102 Spell)

CORRECT??? (Sorry, not so good with math, trying to figure if it was smart to get AA ability or if I should request a refund. lol)

Another Question: Then in the future a Trade Essence would temporarily increase max by 1 level (over 100) and a Platinum Bargain Necklace would increase the total only 2 levels (Gold 1.5 levels) !!!

THANK YOU for your time!
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
599. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 09:07:55 (Válasz Hexonx #598 hozzászólására.)
"Trade:
For each 10 trade skills you can buy items one level over your character level. Above item level 100, you need 20 trade skill for each extra item level. Maximum level is 170."

It is important when discussing Trade and what level of equipment you can buy to remember that the Relic (Necklace of Bargain) adds Trade skill above the max.

In your example you have Trade+boost=160, and then +30 from the Neck=Total Trade 190, or 19 levels above you as you say. At level 82 that then enables you to buy level 99 equipment.
In order to max your Trade with The Black market membership and the AA ability you need to have your Trade+Boost=200. If you have that, you should be able to buy level 102 equipment (103 spell if you are Emerald) at level 82 with a Gold necklace of Bargain.

And yes, once you start getting above level 100 items there is virtually no difference between the Silver and Gold Necklace (if you have Trade maxed), and the essence will only give you +1 level of equipment.

I hope that helps.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
600. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 09:30:57 (Válasz Sbart #599 hozzászólására.)
Yes Thank You ... when you say trade + boost = 200 that is also including Bargain Necklace I assume.
OK Fine, Thank You for your time!

(Are you still active on W1? Shot me a message one of these days.)
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője