Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
961. hozzászólás - 2012.04.23. 19:25:17 (Válasz Demo #960 hozzászólására.)
I will forward it to the admins tomorrow morning. High priority.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2012.04.23. 19:25:48-kor
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
962. hozzászólás - 2012.04.24. 10:40:35 (Válasz Kethios #961 hozzászólására.)
@Demo:

The reward will appear on your character page.
everyone's favoriteStorm Firebane
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
963. hozzászólás - 2012.04.24. 22:27:03
getting an error on the quiz olypics, it also does not register for the ToD
very popularPiko
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
964. hozzászólás - 2012.04.24. 22:37:56
trying to join quiz olympics, but it is not working all i get is this message : A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut.
much likedTheLion
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
965. hozzászólás - 2012.04.28. 13:22:43
Kind of minor issue, but I noticed if my first hunt results in my capturing the animal, the hunt doesn't count for the wheel of fortune. Also, shouldn't I be "spinning" the wheel instead of "rolling it"? I think if I spin it instead of rolling it maybe I'll stop landing on those black "get nothing" spots!
A hozzászólást TheLion módosította 2012.04.28. 13:23:19-kor
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
966. hozzászólás - 2012.04.29. 18:15:07 (Válasz TheLion #965 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: TheLion - 2012.04.28. 13:22:43
Kind of minor issue, but I noticed if my first hunt results in my capturing the animal, the hunt doesn't count for the wheel of fortune.

Working as intended.

You need to earn XP before being able to spin.
averageneurotic
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Wheel fortunes
967. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 07:05:02 (Válasz LydonB #966 hozzászólására.)
To win blue or red reward, do you have to re-roll for ancient stones? Or is it simply that I'm unlucky? I'm rolling the wheel since day 1 and I only get black and green rewards...with 12 options on the wheel even with some weighting toward lower level rewards, I'd expect to see at least one blue if not red.

And now my first temple is running out of time and i have get blue or red reward on wheel temple quests.

Help?! Just tell me if I need to roll with ASs...
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Wheel fortunes
968. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 07:54:01 (Válasz neurotic #967 hozzászólására.)
You can win blue or green by the first (free) roll.

You can only win the highest reward (red) by rolling for ancient stones.
averageneurotic
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
969. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 11:10:03 (Válasz Kethios #968 hozzászólására.)
So it's just my bad luck

Is there a listing of what temple rewards do? Hungarian version will suffice if there is no english version
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
970. hozzászólás - 2012.04.30. 12:19:54 (Válasz neurotic #969 hozzászólására.)
Which Temple rewards do you want to know about?
Some of them are self-explaining, but here are some of the ones that are not:

Temple Medal - +1% physical damage, +1 AA point to Temple main loot (Unknown how/if these stacks)
Transcendal destruction (new skill): During duels your opponent's transcendal projection is lowered by an amount equal to your transdestruction skill. Also you get +1 temple crystal for every 2 skill level at the end of Temple of Doom if you have whip of Indiana. This skill cannot be improved from SE. The skill has no maximum and does not increase the cost improving other skills.
Relic coupon - One coupon buys you a Bronze relic, two to upgrade Bronze to silver, three to upgrade silver to Gold etc etc
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
971. hozzászólás - 2012.05.01. 14:34:54
I have a bug to report, I was already talking about it once but nothing just happend so I will write it again.

I have continuum diminution at 89, which means I can attack a doomlord every 35 minutes. Problem is, that if we have a war, you can attack a Doomlord only every 60minutes. I think, this basicaly makes cont. dimin. at 89 much useless and it should be changed, but this is just my opinion.

The bug is with duel screen list of players. My targets appear at the duel screen after 35 minutes, but I can't attack them anyway, because of that 60 minutes internal limit associated with war rules. So, please, could you either make it possible to attack them after 35minutes even in war, OR, repair the duel list so they won't appear there unless after 60 minutes?

Thank you very much for consideration
Wicked, W2, diamond
Wicked - W2 - diamond
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
972. hozzászólás - 2012.05.02. 14:10:40
Not really sure if it is a bug, but anyway.
In combat these days there is a lot of damage going back and forth: Weapon attacks, Backlas from spells, Spikes, Negative aura, Spiked skin etc etc. In most cases, Red text is damage to the player looking at the report, and Green text is damage done to the opponent, but not always.

Example:
"Herodes, the divine champion tries a quick blow. She hits you, you take 789 (RED) damage. The backlash spell causes 79 (RED) damage on your opponent. Your spikes deal 24 (GREEN) damage. Your pets lose 79 (RED) hit points."

As can be seen from the example above the text from the Backlash is RED, but is actually damage to the opponent, not the player.

So, I would suggest that all damage is color coded after who takes the damage; Red text means damage that you take, Green text is damage to the opponent.
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
973. hozzászólás - 2012.05.02. 15:31:05 (Válasz Sbart #972 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.05.02. 14:10:40
Not really sure if it is a bug, but anyway.
In combat these days there is a lot of damage going back and forth: Weapon attacks, Backlas from spells, Spikes, Negative aura, Spiked skin etc etc. In most cases, Red text is damage to the player looking at the report, and Green text is damage done to the opponent, but not always.

Example:
"Herodes, the divine champion tries a quick blow. She hits you, you take 789 (RED) damage. The backlash spell causes 79 (RED) damage on your opponent. Your spikes deal 24 (GREEN) damage. Your pets lose 79 (RED) hit points."

As can be seen from the example above the text from the Backlash is RED, but is actually damage to the opponent, not the player.

So, I would suggest that all damage is color coded after who takes the damage; Red text means damage that you take, Green text is damage to the opponent.

Agreed, the red backlash damage is confusing.
I even did a manual recount once, to make sure the damage was properly dealt out (it was).

For clarity's sake .... thank you
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
974. hozzászólás - 2012.05.04. 07:59:58
This bug has been in the system for some time now, and it is still there.
Pets who has access to extra skill points due to mega-essences from the Alchemy lab does NOT gain skill points when they level up as the result of someone else attacking you.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
975. hozzászólás - 2012.05.04. 10:19:11 (Válasz Sbart #974 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.05.04. 07:59:58
This bug has been in the system for some time now, and it is still there.
Pets who has access to extra skill points due to mega-essences from the Alchemy lab does NOT gain skill points when they level up as the result of someone else attacking you.

Yes, I agree, moreover some people already complained about this for sure. (I know that Trackur definitely said something about it ).
Wicked - W2 - diamond
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
976. hozzászólás - 2012.05.05. 20:02:40
Green crystal potion: Wanted to drink 1 from the 60 something potions I owned and somehow the system drank all of them...!

You drink the crystal potions, you get 3900 crystal points.

Now, why the hell did it do that? Can you imagine the same thing with HP/MP pots?
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
977. hozzászólás - 2012.05.05. 20:44:02 (Válasz LydonB #976 hozzászólására.)
Hi LydonB,

lol; ... ... that's indeed what happens; same thing with those ducatpotions (yellow, blue, red). In the past I would have said "What's the problem?"... but now with the ToD-mini-quests I can imagine this is not quit what you want to do/have.

Perhaps something for our DL-programmers to change?

Regards,
E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2012.05.05. 20:45:51-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
978. hozzászólás - 2012.05.06. 14:36:58
Yep, the whole idea of that type of bug is ridiculous.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
979. hozzászólás - 2012.05.06. 15:47:12
I belive the "drink all crystal potions at once" is actually part of the comfort functions, but I am not sure.

About the ducat potions and the task in the Temple: Doesn´t work. The Temple-task specifically says you have to earn the Ducats in the Auction house. So Scroll of Ducat creation, the potions from the Landragor event, completing repatable quests, and other means of aquiring ducats not from the Auction house screen does not work (I think, I have not tried all of those).
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
980. hozzászólás - 2012.05.06. 19:10:28
Doesn't mention anything of the sorts in the comfort functions info.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője