Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.03.07. 11:20:10
When will the helmets be implemented? The Wheel of fortune already rewards helmet fragments, but they don´t show up for anyone, presumably since this feature is not implemented.
Dátum: 2012.03.06. 13:57:27
Unfortunately it looks like the upgrade broke the soul-huckster. I acnnot buy anything from the soul-huckster, the "Buy" buttons are simply gone.

Sbart, World 2

EDIT
It is possible to by-pass this bug by using the "compact view" and clicking on the item.
Dátum: 2012.03.06. 12:47:59
Who was Lucky Luciano ?
Nobel Peace Prize owner
Artist
Gangster
Scientist

What or perhaps "Which of these best fit in on Lucky Luciano?"
Noble price winner, not owner
Dátum: 2012.03.06. 09:54:55
see this post: http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,129.0

"The championship medals (blue from normal and red from this tournament) will work this way:

1. Bonus. We calculate the bonus two ways, and whichever way gives higher bonus will be applied.
1.1. Method #1: We summarize the number of red and blue medals. For the first 10 medals, you get full bonus. for the next 10 medals, you get half bonus. For the 21-30. medal, you get 1/3 bonus, etv.
1.2. Method #2. Either your red or blue medals count (whichever is more), but to full extent.
Example: You have 22 blue and 3 red medal.
method#1: 10+5+2 = 17 bonus.
method#2: 22>3 -> 22 bonus.
So the bonus will be 22."

So you can see that 9+3=11 (or 9+1=10+2=11), working as intended.
Dátum: 2012.02.29. 12:36:56
Who had the first man made satellite in space first?
U.S.A
England
Russia <- Marked correct
China

Last time I checked it was the USSR (or Soviet union) that launched Sputnik 1 on 4 October 1957.
Dátum: 2012.02.24. 19:23:27
Actually saying it is your whole clan makes the bug even stranger. But you should mention this, and that other player (from other clans but on the same world) still can. Maybe it is related to your clan somehow and is why Beholder was unable to recreate it?
Dátum: 2012.02.23. 18:45:52
Problem is Trackur that I have been able to attack Crystal clan members on world 2, at war or not for all this time.

/Sbart, World2

I Hope they can solve your problems Trackur, I really do. But I am just trying to point out that it might be just you that is having this problem (I don't know if it is, but I haven't heard anyone else complain about it).
Dátum: 2012.02.22. 08:54:21
Second time it happens now. A pet levels up while defending, and does not get the skill points it should get. Please fix this!

And I want my pets to get the skill points they are entitled to.
Dátum: 2012.02.21. 12:25:13
Bug with Pets skill points:
A few days ago one of my pets leveled up when I won a battle against a Doomlord that attacked me (i.e. I was defending). Even though my pet was eligible* for getting skill points when it leveled up, it didn't get any. I sent an email to bug@doomlord.net, but so far no response.
Since then other pets have leveld up and gotten their skill points as they should.
Also, another member of my clan has seen exactly the same thing happen (pet not getting skill points when leveling up while defending).

Please fix this!

* The pet has base level 77, it gets +20 skill points from Alchemy lab bonuses, and at the time it had 89 skill points allocated.
Dátum: 2012.02.20. 15:42:53
Did you send an email to bug@doomlord.net Trackur?
Dátum: 2012.02.15. 09:23:38
I understand that it is a measure against exploiting, they shouldn´t count.

But the thing is that they do count when calculating how much you need to do. So in step 1 (Calculate how much needs to be done) they count, while in step 2 (actually do the stuff) they do not count. Shouldn´t it be that they do not count in step 1 and 2?
Dátum: 2012.02.14. 15:02:25
"There is quite a distance between you, so you can quickly invoke the ultimate iceblast spell. (-295 VP). You deal 6690 damage. Critical damage! The spell affects your opponent: -22 Védekezés"

From a recent duel. Note that Defense was not translated.
Sbart, World2.
Dátum: 2012.02.14. 13:32:24
Any ETA on this?

The reason I am asking is that the Castle/Clan quests was advertised here months before it actually became available in the game.
Dátum: 2012.02.14. 13:30:42
What this means is that it is very difficult to join a Clan that has a level 25 Castle; Basically your Total Building must be such that you immediately become a "full member" of the Clan, otherwise the Clan will not take you in, since you will make the Clan quests more difficult, but not contribute anything to it.

This is bad for the game, since it introduces another barrier for new players to overcome (even if it is not ideal to join a large Clan when you start in this game, the reality (at least on World2) is that there are very few/no low level players. So if you want a Clan you have to join a larger, established Clan).

It would be better for the game if the goal for the Clan quests was calculated from the number of Clan members that are actually able to contribute towards that goal, i.e. only "full members".
Dátum: 2012.02.14. 13:14:16
So the War of the huckster is over for this time, and I have a question about the Huckster medallion.

I was in the winning team on World 2, and in the top 10 for most potions. This should give me 2 medallions. But I also had one medallion since the last event, and now I have a total of 2 medallions (and not 1+2=3).
Is the medals for the top 10 not distributed yet or did I miss something about how the medals are awarded?

EDIT
Even with 2 medallions I don't get any discount on SD items with the soul-huckster.
Dátum: 2012.02.14. 13:11:25
I agree that it isn't a big problem.

But Miklos puts up a post here telling us to post about spelling errors. And when we do, they get ignored. Even when the spelling error, like the one above, actually changes the meaning of what is written.
Dátum: 2012.02.14. 11:00:40
Idézet: Sbart - 2011.02.21. 14:04:06
The text from the Infection page after recovering from the Infection (emphasis mine):
"Congratulations! You have successfully freed yourself from the infection of the Enemy. In the moment of total recovery, each of your Ability Scores have been increased by 5. You have better control of your mind now: with mind boost, you can increase your abilities by 5 above their maximum level. In case of a victorious duel, you gain more SE from your infected opponents by the percentage rate of their infection. In addition, you can select a skill at level 68, another at 78 etc, and the selected skill's maximum is increased by 5 (but you cannot boost these even further)"

Mind-boost can't affect Abilities (Strength, Attack etc), and Abilities doesn't have any maximum. I am pretty sure abilities in this case should be skills.

In one week it is one year since the above was posted. Way to go Beholder!
Dátum: 2012.02.12. 13:27:32
That particular quest (have 0 SP) actualy comes up twice in the list of Quests.

If you don´t have mana-con (and can do the quest like Cruel suggest), you can use the Curse pyramid do use up SP. Just Curse-remove the curse-reapply the curse until you are out of SP.
Dátum: 2012.02.10. 10:49:07
What is the aroma of the alcohol?
tannin
sweetness
body
bouquet <-- Marked correct

I don't really know where to start on this question. I believe the person who wrote it was thinking of wine, but wine is not mentioned in the question.
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_tasting_descriptors:
"Body: The sense of alcohol in the wine and the sense of feeling in the mouth.
Bouquet: The layers of smells and aromas perceived in a wine"

You can also look at this http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Wines-Bouquet&id=886352 regarding Bouquet.

Then we can also discuss the grammar of the question, "the alcohol". What alcohol? Ethanol? Methanol? Propanol? And the alcohol in what?

I'm feed up with the quiz. There are so many bad questions that just pass through that it is unbelievable.
Dátum: 2012.02.07. 17:27:56
Question regarding the Clan quests:

This text appears at the bottom of the Clan quest page:
"To get the base reward, out of the 1 level XP you still need to collect 40721 XP
To get the double reward, out of the 2 level XP you still need to collect 81634 XP.
To get the triple reward, out of the 3 level XP you still need to collect 122547 XP."

I think this has something to do with that you get a bigger reward if you gain more levels while doing the Clan quests. But...
1. That translation looks like it was done in 5s with Google translator. Grammatically it makes about 0 sense. Could it please be cleaned up?
2. Where does the number of XP come from? The first one is definetly not how many XP I need to gain another level (and it is not even how much i would need to level up if my XP was 0).