Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2011.12.06. 14:57:12
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2011.12.06. 08:06:12
Idézet: langds - 2011.12.06. 03:30:02
i can see these items

Scroll of ducat creation
Package of soul diamonds

am i able to get more than one of each of these items?

I already have more than one of those, plus many other gifts.

How many of each have you found? Just wondering if there is a max or just a random chance to find the gifts during some set time period.
Dátum: 2011.12.06. 14:33:20
Which Element was discovered by Fredrick Wohler in the year 1798 ?
Carpeteria
Chromium
Beryllium <---Marked as correct
Barium

Some problems with this question. Fredrick Wöhler (31 July 1800 – 23 September 1882) did isolated beryllium in 1828, but beryllium was discovered in 1798 by french chemist Nicolas Louis Vauquelin.
So Fredrick Wöhler wasn't even born when beryllium was discovered, even if he was among the first to isolate it as a single component.

(all data taken from wikipedia)

Shame on the person that let that question through!
Dátum: 2011.12.06. 10:56:21
Lots of nice packages just lying around in wintery doomlord-land!

Berserkers potions, healing potions, mana potions, hunter potions, duel potions, crystal potions, soul-diamond packages, and even scrolls of ducats!

Good think that Santa is slow to pick up his stuff so I can pick it up instead...

"Look there! You found a gift from Santa Claus: a(n) green crystal potion.
Ah! An elf noticed you. Chuckling, he kunckles you, and steals 88 MPs!"

MPs? Should it say SPs (spell points)? Or is it something else?
Dátum: 2011.12.04. 15:10:24
How long did Methuselah live?

Days? Minutes? Years? Centuries?

And Methuselah whom?

Because of the answer I think the question refers top the Biblical Methuselah, and it should be years, but how in **** does a question stated like that get approved?
Dátum: 2011.12.04. 10:55:45
Idézet: Johannes Buckbeak - 2011.12.04. 01:34:27
No it isn't an "odd one out" question. It asks which one died of natural causes, and gives four possible answers, only one of whom died of natural causes. That's how all good questions work - they give four possible answers, only one of which can be right. It would be an bad question if it simply listed the four Presidents and asked which one was the odd one out - because there are lots of ways in which one might be different from the others, so there is no definite answer, and the question is ambiguous. But in this case I specified what the difference was - only one of those presidents died naturally, and so there is only one possible correct answer - the question is not ambiguous at all. How could "Abraham Lincoln" be the right answer - he did NOT die of natural causes. Same for Kennedy and Garfield. By your logic every question would be an odd one out.

I agree that the question you did could be stated as a "normal" question, but the way you wrote it you say:
"4 people died while in office; Three were killed an one was not. Which one was not killed?"
Is that not an odd one out question? If it isn´t, then I must have the wrong definition of odd one out question in my head, and I would be grateful if you could correct me.
If the question would have been:
"Which of these presidents of the USA died of natural causes while in office?"
the question would not have been an odd one out (especially if the three other choices would have not died while in office).

Please note that I have no idea if that is the real reason your question was rejected. But I also looked up Zachary Taylor, and a cursory look says that he was not the only president of the USA that died of natural causes while in office, which makes the question a bit too narrow. If you would have asked "Who was the last president of the USA to hold slaves while in office?" I think the question would have been a very good one.

DISCLAIMER
I gave up on the quiz system and the way quiz questions are approved/rejected a long time ago. I do try to help people when you have trouble understanding what Beholder and its mods are doing, but since I am in no way affiliated with them what I say is guess-work, and should be seen as nothing else.
Dátum: 2011.12.03. 20:17:04
Idézet: Johannes Buckbeak - 2011.12.03. 12:14:47
All these US Presidents died in office. Three were assassinated - which one died of natural causes?

Zachary Taylor
Abraham Lincoln
John F Kennedy
James Garfield

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

Why?

It is an odd-one out question and should be filtered as such. See http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,14.0.

NOTE
All odd one out questions are not filtered. The reason fro this is still a mystery.
Dátum: 2011.12.02. 16:33:56
Thank you, but that is only what is in the description on the AA ability page.

Any specific reason to include them? Something that was/is discussed on the Hungarian worlds?
Dátum: 2011.12.02. 12:16:22
Ok, Championship on W2 is over, but Lady Alvariel´s medallions is still on? What is going on?
Dátum: 2011.12.01. 14:05:28
Idézet: Vyasa - 2011.12.01. 11:10:12
It was some kind of bug, now it's fixed!

What was some kind of bug and is now fixed? The Long hunt AA ability, or the SP bug?
Dátum: 2011.12.01. 09:19:08
Idézet: eukar - 2011.11.30. 08:25:20
The length of the Suez canal is?
162,5 km
156,5 km
171,5 km
166,5 km

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Canal

It's either 164 km, or 193.3 km, or I cannot read at all?

From the source you quote:
"When first built, the canal was 164 km (102 mi) long and 8 m (26 ft) deep. After multiple enlargements, the canal is 193.30 km (120.11 mi) long, 24 m (79 ft) deep and 205 metres (673 ft) wide as of 2010.[2] It consists of the northern access channel of 22 km/14 mi, the canal itself of 162.25 km/100.82 mi and the southern access channel of 9 km/5.6 mi."

Which still makes the answer wrong (162.5 km>162.25 km).
Dátum: 2011.11.29. 11:17:23
Just had the same (or a similar thing) happen to me. My SP was suddenly lower, but was restored to the right amount after switching weapon.
The bug was possible related to equipping new focus crystals.
(Sbart, World4)

EDIT Same thing happened again. Had fewer than normal SP on login, switched weapon and SP back to the previous max. Looks like the game manages to remove equipment while it is still equipped or something
Dátum: 2011.11.27. 14:51:16
First flown on 30 September 1975, the AH-64 has a front-mounted sensor for target acquisition and night vision systems. What is AH-64?
combat helicopter
combat fihter jet <---Spelling!
howizer
combat ship

Anaphlyactic shock is can be a result of what? <--- GRammar of the question!
Extraordinarily bad news.
Toxic bites from insects, mammals, and or fishes.
Touching live electric cables during a thunderstorm.
Being exposed to extreme cold for too long.
Dátum: 2011.11.25. 09:55:01
There are other ways than duels to get rid of HP; Dimension gate battles, and Epic battles.

If this person knows you are hunting him, he/she might be suicideing against the Epic monster every time he/she comes out from the 15%.

Also, when you are at War you can attack people from the other Clan every hour, independently of Continium diminution.
Dátum: 2011.11.24. 08:55:38
Which is a NOT a caliber of a handgun?
9 mm
12 gauge <--Marked correct
.44 magnum

First off, this is an odd-one out question and should have been filtered.
Secondly, there are several examples of historical 12-gauge handguns, and also some modern variates (some home made, some industrial) (http://www.westerncanoekayak.com/product_spec.php?item_description_id=5397, http://www.westerncanoekayak.com/product_spec.php?item_description_id=5397, http://www.westerncanoekayak.com/product_spec.php?item_description_id=5397).
Dátum: 2011.11.22. 11:00:56
Trade 170 and 160 are exactly the same, if the item level you reach is above 100.

But...there are bonuses to the Trade skill.
Black market membership (Relic bought for Soul diamonds and AS) raises the max to 180.
Huckster friend (AA ability) raises the max by 20.
Necklace of Bargain raises Trade by 10, 20, 30, or 40 (Platinum Reward), and takes Trade above you max.

So with Black market membership, Huckster Friend, and Silver/Gold Necklace of Bargain you reach Trade 220, or 11 level above you if you are level 100.
To get Trade 240 you need the Platinum Necklace of Bargain, and to get that you need to have the Gold Necklace of Bargain and somehow get the Gold Necklace again. Perhaps next Hucksters War?

EDIT Beaten by Matdav! Damn...
Dátum: 2011.11.22. 09:20:32
Question about the Warrior/Mage specialization AA abilities.

How does these work? The description says:
"Warrior specialization:
Your critical hit skill counts ability level x 3% higher in combat."

Does this mean that it increases my Critical hit skill? If so, is it (Skill)*(1+0.03*x) or (Skill+3x)? Or does the ability does something different (the translation looks suspicious to say the least)?
Anybody have an idea?
Dátum: 2011.11.21. 23:35:38
Well, maybe the Beholder guys are lazy?

So instead of making some AH items unique, they just label all AH items as unique?
Dátum: 2011.11.21. 13:42:43
Idézet: Vyasa - 2011.11.21. 13:27:04
CA disclaimer is a good idea that players already suggested but it was refused for some case.

Why would this be refused? When we Hunt we get to know how much of the SE comes from answering the quiz, but when we Duel we only get the total SE gained. The least we could get to know is that we will not get any more SE from CA that day.
And the fact that there is a maximum SE gained/day could be included in the description of the skill.
Dátum: 2011.11.21. 09:22:03
Also took the Xeno advancement orb, and it doesn't show up under relics.
Sbart, World 2.

Also, the three "new" relics for the event does not show up under Rewards to choose from (world2).

EDIT Also the rewards for top 10 are not yet added.Will these be added manually?
Dátum: 2011.11.16. 10:22:14
Just found some "new" AA abilities (Long Hunt, Backstab, Harder skin, Disease, and Locked chest).
For how long have they been there? And why hasn't there been an official post stating that they were added?

Also, are there any plans to add other AA abilities? If so, what kind?