Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ardent

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2014.06.15. 01:17:38
Hahahahah, what poor theatrics Miklos! I am in tears, you can't even play the part anymore!!!!
Dátum: 2014.05.27. 07:42:46
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2014.05.25. 20:49:34
What's with the Dimension Gate? I used to get some decent items and several. Now I'm lucky to get one out of 20. You keep making things so that we have to buy more and more AS in order to play a decent game, but you keep taking more and more away as well. Not a happy camper.

WOW, can't believe what my eyes are seeing Most of you guys who flamed me for whining too much are now starting to complain about things I noticed years ago!!! This is just hilarious
Dátum: 2014.05.14. 08:27:52
I don't respond to player provocation Manunkind. I usually make post about how I don't like being treated by Beholder. That's when some smart-ass jumps from a bush and starts throwing stones at me cause I complain. What else should I do but mock them? I don't care about what most people think about me. I will continue to speak my mind until my concerns are heard and at least answered or until I am silenced by Miklos ( following the deletion of my char, of course ).
Trackur might have been a pain in the B on the forums as well (his language was far rougher than mine), yet he was a paying customer. I really wonder how many of those can the Int server afford to loose before it becomes unfeasible cost-wise
Dátum: 2014.05.13. 20:47:14
Idézet: digitalis - 2014.05.13. 18:17:41
Question: Which player moans and complains on the forum the most?

answer 1: ardent

answer 2: *ardent

answer 3: ardent*

answer 4:*ardent*

I do not see the problem, its a pretty obvious answer...so why was it deleted?

Fascinating to see stupid people trying to joke. You actually never cease to amaze, since stupidity has limitless potential!
I do complain a lot but I come here with valid concerns, unlike you trolls who only come to mock me. If you actually had brains instead of dirt in those dumb heads of yours and look past those dense clouds of hate you surrounded yourselves with, you might be able to see I am right most of the times. But than again, invertebrates like you don't think, Hell, you don't even have instinct! Your DNA programmed you to spit, so you spit!
Dátum: 2014.05.13. 11:44:46
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.05.09. 10:09:43

The new rewards will be added next week.

Since it is already "next week", could you please be a little more specific on the date, Miklos? All this lack of interest on your part, vague solution dates to problems that should have been fixed long time ago and attitude towards the International Doomlord community is really pissing me off. I do understand there are fewer and fewer paying customers playing on the Int server but please stop treating us like we don't matter. If your profit is too low, just shut down the damn thing! Otherwise, try to add a bit more to the quality of things overall, it has been slowly decaying for the past 2 years and it has reached the lowest possible yet.

Please fix those damn bugs in the "statistics /Top List", it's been 8 days since the event started and they still persist ....
Dátum: 2014.05.09. 12:30:08
Top List is still broken, doesn't update "Every day at 14:00". It seems to get the update at some random time. ... but who cares about your buggy event anymore I'm going to leave before I attract some MAD attention ))))
Dátum: 2014.05.08. 15:54:49
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.05.04. 20:13:32

- We are adding new rewards for horde trophies:
for 100 horde trophy: Horde fetish. lvl 150 minion fetish, ability: +1 critical spell per 10 levels.
for 80 horde trophy: Quiz orb. You get the +10% SE for hunts if your quiz answer was incorrect or you did not answer (condition will be premium membership and possibly some quiz medals or answered quiz questions)

This has not been added yet. When will it be added?
Dátum: 2014.03.25. 15:21:16
Bhaaaaa I think Miklos mentioned at some point that all major events will hold a Fetish as reward. I guess I am wrong and this event won't give us an extra minion

Idézet: Sbart - 2014.03.25. 13:09:20
On topic:
I do not see any way to get another Minion from this event (War of the Hucksters). There is no Fetish as a possible reward.

The Minion focus Relic is not listed in the Reward tab.
Dátum: 2014.03.25. 07:14:05
Is that right? Apart from my acidic style, I always contribute to the discussion with useful information. It is but normal for your clan members to hate me, the beatings you guys are taking ingame seem to bring out only rage and frustration towards me.

On topic: Tuesday is not 24'th, it is actually the 25'th. I am really eager to start this event, it means that buy its end, we get one more minion to play with

Idézet: Tallia - 2014.03.24. 22:36:14
It's better to everyone if you avoid the forum.
Dátum: 2014.03.24. 14:11:03
... Miklos means to say the item was a total waste for high level players and they were not buying it for a mere 15 att/IQ bonus, so they added +10% SE so that every AS spender buys it
Dátum: 2014.03.23. 21:12:56
I promised myself I would stop coming to the forums, there is nothing interesting going on in here anyways. Yet I need to say this ... I won't buy AS either until you put them on sales!
Dátum: 2014.03.11. 06:45:03
I love DOTA! Go Dendi!!! Well Cruel, I am sorry the frustration got to you too, it got to me a long time ago. Sadly, I doubt they will even react to what you said though
Dátum: 2014.02.19. 15:09:49
Thanks for the info Miklos, good to know we will have another fetish

As for respect, you only pay that with words, as your actions are totally the opposite. Never mind that though, it is amazing how you only pick on me for smart sarcasm but you ignore all others who go all out on insulting me ***points at Ilyanna and prepares for another curse shower***
Dátum: 2014.02.18. 13:15:00
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.02.17. 12:31:34
The next event coming up is the Xeno Wars, starting tomorrow.

Does "tomorrow" mean today? Or is it another day of this week?
Dátum: 2014.02.18. 06:59:06
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2014.02.18. 00:34:16
Ardent = you just like to piss and moan. Here's some cheese for that whine of yours. Anyone else as unhappy as you with this game would stop playing. If you are that unhappy and still purchase AS then you are just plain stupid. As I've said numerous times you must be one hell of a miserable person. I've never met anyone as negative as you.
It doesn't take much of a brain to figure out the game ended. Either way you get some sort of prize periodically from the monsters.

Every single post I make has some aspect of the game I find flawed. That is unlike your post All you do is put me in the spot lights (with 0 contributions to the actual topic)! Thank you, I am such a star! Luckily, Miklos is a nice guy and ignores our outbursts :-*

By the way, will this event include a Fetish prize, Miklos? You previously mentioned you would give those in the upcoming events
Dátum: 2014.02.17. 13:51:58
Good point Sbart, I was just posting the same thing. I refreshed before posting and I saw you already have.

Anyways Miklos, I think your political-like attitude of "all is perfect, follow my lead, die like lemmings while buying AS" deserves my "constructive and positive" attitude
Dátum: 2014.02.14. 08:02:02
Probably, but we will have to figure out for ourselves when it starts and when it ends. Like most new features these days, players need to discover them and ask Miklos if they are legit or bugs As usual, pathetic!
Dátum: 2014.01.29. 17:16:10
Tallia, if I am not mistaken, the mini event will probably be in-between the current one and the next.
Dátum: 2014.01.29. 16:09:22
Thank you Miklos. One more question. Shouldn't you specify that Luck is not included in the bonuses you get from Minion ability bonus? From what I can see, Luck has been skipped
Dátum: 2014.01.29. 14:36:50
Golden Fleece
Level 93
+9 to all abilities

So I am supposed to get 9 to all abilities, correct? Does that also include Constitution and Magic? If it does, I am not getting those bonuses and they are not displayed anywhere.
Oldal: 1234567