Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
761. hozzászólás - 2014.04.16. 03:42:30
Cruel....Amnesia - Part 1/2.........still don't remember it.....must be the amnesia.....
Pontszám: 10
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
762. hozzászólás - 2014.04.16. 16:38:25 (Válasz digitalis #761 hozzászólására.)
I see. To be honest, I thought it could be a joke, but the sad face at the end deceived me...

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.08
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
763. hozzászólás - 2014.05.25. 20:49:34
What's with the Dimension Gate? I used to get some decent items and several. Now I'm lucky to get one out of 20. You keep making things so that we have to buy more and more AS in order to play a decent game, but you keep taking more and more away as well. Not a happy camper.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
764. hozzászólás - 2014.05.27. 07:42:46 (Válasz Ilyanna #763 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Ilyanna - 2014.05.25. 20:49:34
What's with the Dimension Gate? I used to get some decent items and several. Now I'm lucky to get one out of 20. You keep making things so that we have to buy more and more AS in order to play a decent game, but you keep taking more and more away as well. Not a happy camper.

WOW, can't believe what my eyes are seeing Most of you guys who flamed me for whining too much are now starting to complain about things I noticed years ago!!! This is just hilarious
it figures ....
Pontszám: 6.23
averagevsigamany
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
765. hozzászólás - 2014.05.28. 07:55:12
My pet increased in level (my level 46 pet) and it was in a duel using subplasma, yet it was not reflected in the TOD quest, can you kindly look into it.

thanx as always

(also the complaint support is not working)
Pontszám: 6
everyone's favoriteEnbjork123Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
766. hozzászólás - 2014.10.01. 11:55:57
Stop it!
One notification is sufficient.

Today, 13:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 13:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 13:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 13:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 12:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 12:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 12:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 12:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 11:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 11:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 11:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 11:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 10:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 10:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 10:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 10:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 09:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 09:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 09:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 09:00 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 08:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Today, 08:30 The war of the hucksters has begun! For further details, click here
Pontszám: 6.67
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
General complaint & Evaluation Horde War
767. hozzászólás - 2014.10.07. 08:47:37
Hi Miklos,

I'm not much of a "complainer", though this time I need to ventilate a couple of things.

First of all the "Joke" with the spacerift:
------------------------------------------
1. Today you can claim what you want, but in the past this item was launched just to motivate players to swap between EH and DD.
2. Deleting (partially) the effect of this potion is a responsibility and a right of Doomlord Ltd; but this operation would have been much "cleaner" when this would have been announced months before you make this changes.
3. Communication: AFTER a player (=Janyemm) asked you for more information about this "strange changes"; you claimed "Spacerift will let you lose your event points". Also you say "perhaps we might introduce a kind of Super-Spacerift.
Due to this statement, a lot of our players decided NOT to hunt (a lot) because these changes of rules made this (Huckster) event less attractive... many would do "just the 400 victories"... and than, only 24h before the start of the event you announce that "a Superspacerift" will be launched... no details... no amount of AS; ... it will cost SE.... how much.... . How the hell one can make up his mind just 24h before the event with no details what so ever if it is still "profitable or not to switch in between EH and DD?
Please take note : We pay already a terrible AA-price by following this strategy !!!
4. Explanation of the Superspacerift:
It realy not clear for me what you want to tell us (perhaps it's because my English is my 3th language...or...). Do we need to buy 3x (every week 1potion) to keep us into a DD or a EH status??? I don't think so... . Clarification might be interesting.

Second: Evaluation Clanwars & Hucksterwar:
------------------------------------------------
In this situation; and in all following situations, I would like to point out that the frequency of events is to high and make it impossible for players to recuperate. When having a DP-war (eg. Clanwar) overlapping another DP-war (Huckster-wars); than I have the humble opinion that this is not good for the game; not good for a player and so a little bit to much of the "goodies".
I want to be clear; I am not giving any critic upon the way or type of event; nothing wrong there... but (also) for the sake of non-premium players; to keep them on-board so to speak; it might be advisable to spread the events... don't forget that not everybody has the luxury to play in a 300DP/800AP-regime (!) ... we need to keep also the 150DP (@15dp/day) /250AP players motivated.

I just want to make 1 more general statement:
I hate it when (major) rules are changed in an overnight; for sure when a developer didn't see the impact of this "Game changer". Once again you need to pay for having a "colourfull/flexible" way of playing.

I hope you not only can comprehend our frustration; give it a thought, I hope our remarks and thoughts will be taken into consideration... unfortunately I cannot change the program/game
Regards,
Elvenwind
Pontszám: 9.91
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint & Evaluation Horde War
768. hozzászólás - 2014.10.07. 09:27:02 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #767 hozzászólására.)
I'm not interested in the spacerift thing, but i totally agree with your 2nd complaint, about the overlapping events.
Pontszám: 9.88
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
769. hozzászólás - 2014.10.07. 15:46:01 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #767 hozzászólására.)
The event overlap really is awful. It's hard to keep track of what is going on. Clan Championships are not like regular championship, where you register and see the results on a given date. They require daily control/effort. Not to mention resources. Having it constantly overlapping other events is horrible.

Regarding Elvenwind's comment about non-premium players, I am not sure what you mean. Non-premium have been excluded from this game years ago. They are just making the gap bigger and bigger.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.20
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
770. hozzászólás - 2014.10.07. 17:07:50 (Válasz Cruel01 #769 hozzászólására.)
@ Cruel,

...than it is a sad story. In our clan, more than 50% is non-premium... what do you think what will happen if more and more ppl see they cannot even reach the targets in a quest? It won't take long before they leave the company. Ok, also I am a premium-player; but that doesn't mean one cannot overlook the game in a "neutral" way so to speak.

Regards,
E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2014.10.07. 18:57:13-kor
Pontszám: 9.91
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
771. hozzászólás - 2014.10.07. 20:13:06 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #770 hozzászólására.)
You misunderstand me. I am just stating a fact and not defending it. I am completely against marginalizing the non-premium players, but unfortunately, this has been happening more and more.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.20
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
772. hozzászólás - 2014.10.09. 11:30:32 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #767 hozzászólására.)
Spacerift-potion reseting event points was added a month ago with clan championship, we added it to the description as well, and added a big red warning to using potion. But yes, you are right, we should have added a big separate news also warning about this change, I apologize for not doing so. We try to discuss and explain everything, but since Doomlord is a multi-language game, sometimes I make the mistake of not communicating everything on every language.

About the greater space-rift potion: players did complain to us, that they would like to continue using the switch-tactics during Huckster Wars, and we tried to find a solution. As the whole problem came up only after the event registration started, and needed some days to come up with a solution, we were short of time. However, I was not aware that some people might refrain from registering for the event because of this here. I did not see a massive amount of posts on this subject and did not get any messages either. Anyway, as soon as we found a solution, implemented and tested it, I announced, but I know it was a bit late.

Still, I hope this will not break the strategy of anyone, the event lasts for 3 weeks, if you didn't hunt and collect event points in advance, you can still do it, there is plenty of time, so you lost nothing hopefully.

About the potion itself: I see now that it's difficult to understand how it works, we should have found a much simpler solution. But, as I have written above, we had short time to introduce this patch, and have to do something what was easy to implement.

Anyway: greater space-rift potion switches your DD and EH when you buy it. It's a relic, stays on your character. This is only to prevent you from buying a second one (like with Royal decree). After a week, we shall delete it from characters, so if you want, you can buy a second one. Same after the second week.

So you have to do only this (same as previous Huckster wars, you can follow the exact same strategy):
1. Collect event points.
2. Use greater space-rift to change from DD to EH.
3. Use up all event points and DPts in attacks.
4. Switch back to DD with a normal space-rift potion.
5. Repeat from point 1.
(You can repeat this cycle as often as each week, but you can do it only once if you like).

About overlapping events:
To get the maximum reward from Huckster wars, even if your team loses, you need only 500 wins. You have the potential to do much more attacks, so you can continue to do championship duels meanwhile.
We always run only one timed event at a time. Clan championship is now a permanent feature. Please note that we would like to make it easier and less time consuming over the time when it loses it's initial excitement. That's why you can buy a relic for championship tokens which reduce minimum battles to 5 per day from 10.

It's always hard to balance with content.
If there is too much to do, some players who have less time will complain that they can't do everything. That's why we set the Huckster War reward limit so low, so everyone can do it.
If there is too little to do, players complain as well. We have to add new content, but we are careful not to increase the playing time - you just spend the same duel points as before, just differently.

Please let me know if anything is still unclear about the space-rift function, and also let me know if you are still unhappy with some development, and what would you like to be changed.
Pontszám: 7.45
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
773. hozzászólás - 2014.10.09. 18:14:20 (Válasz Miklos #772 hozzászólására.)
Miklos, when you say that the clan championship is now a permanent feature, do you mean it will run constantly (if so, when will there be a winner?) or that it will run repeatedly (if so, at what increment [every month, 6 months, a year, etc.]?)?
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2014.10.09. 18:14:58-kor
Pontszám: 7.28
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
774. hozzászólás - 2014.10.10. 06:15:58 (Válasz manunkind #773 hozzászólására.)
I read it as the Clan championship will run continuously, and that after 4-6 weeks winners will be announced and then another round will immediately start.
Pontszám: 8.23
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
775. hozzászólás - 2014.10.10. 10:33:09 (Válasz Sbart #774 hozzászólására.)
Not the brightest idea.
Pontszám: 9.92
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
776. hozzászólás - 2014.10.10. 12:24:19 (Válasz Miklos #772 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.10.09. 11:30:32

Clan championship is now a permanent feature. Please note that we would like to make it easier and less time consuming over the time when it loses it's initial excitement. That's why you can buy a relic for championship tokens which reduce minimum battles to 5 per day from 10.

The problem with the championship is not attacking 5 or 10 times. This really is irrelevant. What matters is the championship strategy. Clan leaders/organizers have A LOT of work during these events and it is an awful idea to have it running constantly. Personally, I have done the organizing for my clan this time and would be willing to it again in 6 months, but I will not do it every month. There is absolutely no chance, as it really is a burden. As I said in my previous post, in regular championships, you just click to register and then see the results. This is an activity that makes sense when repeated every month. Not a massive event such as the Clan Championship (at least in the current format anyway).

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.80
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
777. hozzászólás - 2014.10.11. 19:27:21 (Válasz Cruel01 #776 hozzászólására.)
@Cruel: ... that's what I mean my dear friend; I totally agree.
E.
Pontszám: 9.88
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
778. hozzászólás - 2014.10.13. 13:49:45
well, it appears permanently does indeed mean constantly. i have to agree with the others - that's too much. this will become just another daily task.
Pontszám: 8.22
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
779. hozzászólás - 2014.10.14. 11:22:07
If you like, we can make a week pause between championships.
Pontszám: 7.45
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
780. hozzászólás - 2014.10.14. 19:47:20 (Válasz Miklos #779 hozzászólására.)
That would be good.
Pontszám: 9.89
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!