Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2010.12.22. 20:46:08
well hpw about we just let admin do there investiagtion, they either ban her or let her stay, if they ban her im sure it will be for good reason, if she stays then at least they have checked her out fully and found her to be playng fair and she should be allowed to play without further accusations.

Saying she is not cheating cos you have spoken to her for a few months doesnt prove anything to me lol.

The proof of the pudding will be if shes allowed to stay or not. Hopefully she hasnt been cheating becuase if so she has messed W2 up beyond repair (in amount of players that have left becuase of her and the obvious advantges to her clan)
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 17:50:09
lol how do u know? are you her?

what i know is they have found problems (drastic enough to suspend the account) they are investigating and they may or may not delete her,

at the very least what she has been doing is very questionable or they would not have suspended the account at all so while u say one thing they have analysed alot of data and found soemthing opposite to what u are saying.

one way or another this is goign to be sorted out, she either gets her account back and can carry on playing without suspicion or she is a cheat and we are rid of her for good,
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 17:32:05
Read Miklos post

they found problems over last 2 months and that was eough to suspend her

my guess is they prob want to find out exactly how she done it while account remains live so they can put measures in to stop repeats on other worlds.

If she is perm banned then i also hope that her clan has her building SE removed and some buildings rolled back, they were always a strong clan but they definaetly got stronger as a result of her building, it gave them a massive advantge over every other clan.
while they got stronger from her building all the other clans got weaker as a result of her pillaging of there members and loss of building power.
Dátum: 2010.12.22. 17:01:16
Idézet: Bash Chelik - 2010.12.22. 16:15:02
i would like to know what cause suspension?

umm

maybe they caught her finnaly?
Dátum: 2010.12.21. 18:36:00
love this idea
Dátum: 2010.12.21. 18:35:09
mail info@doomlord.net about it would b my suggestion
Dátum: 2010.12.20. 08:09:01
and it was worth the 20k you got just to get a taste of what you have put so many other players thru since u started your cheat script
Dátum: 2010.12.20. 08:07:13
come on pig

come tell us how you are so good you can accuratly predict a random time within 1 second....

i dont care if u sit in front of dl 24 hours a day 7 days a week your not that good, 1 second, if that it was probably closer to a millisecond, i didnt even have enough time to click on another tab, actions that i was in control of not you

the only thing your good at is cheating.
Dátum: 2010.12.20. 07:53:54
and on to more pleasant things

i have now had first hand experince of the pigs cheating.

I have mailed admin and asked them to audit the logs leading up to me being hit by her co s what she done is impossible. I am no ones cow in this game...

FACTS

I had 7+ mins to go on low safty

I opened epic screen in another window to suicide from

I changed my gear to low level gear and back to high level gear numerous times leading up to the approx 7 mins to go mark so if i was being scryed every 10 seconds it would be impossible to know when i was going off safty as i was still safe

I randomly chose a time when i would go off safe by changing my shield to low level

i didnt even have enough time to click the other tab for epic, she hit me within 1 second of going unsafe at a random time

NO ONE is that good, unless they are cheating, to be able to anticpate a random time within 1 second. bearing in mind that if u do attack someone and they safe u have a delay before hitting again and even with a 10 secon d scry relic b eing able to target within 1 second is just off the hook

Pig is a cheat and i hope admin do a full review of the server logs and finnaly catch her out i nstead of protecting her and making excuses for her.
Dátum: 2010.12.20. 07:29:04
is one of the admins going to do anything about petel post?

i dont know if hes just trying to be funny again but that is way out of order, he should be kicked from the game
Dátum: 2010.12.20. 06:11:04
Old Cotswold Legbar is?
106 good and 146 bad answers have arrived for this question.

The core celcius temperature of the sun is estimated to be?
160 good and 141 bad answers have arrived for this question

in a game of cricket a player scores a golden duck when he? 44.88%

Yusuf Islam is? 56.24%

The America's Cup is a? 70.04%

a Michelin star is an award for? 60.04%

What is a Sundial? 82.78%

a Supermodel is? 96.04%

What is the 3rd Rock from the Sun? 89.69%

What is a Whale Shark? 64.68%

all extremely googable but try and guess them and u will get them wrong more than likely (supermodel question aside lol)
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 21:43:57
i stand corrected...again lol:)
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 20:44:09
im pretty sure Se dont show till L4, dont know why im sure of that tho lol, soemthing in back of head

but the recoomendation link should show up at 4.00ish
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 20:31:39
What is actor/producer/comedian Jerry Seinfeld so obsessed with that, besides him, appears in every single episode of his show "Seinfeld"?

Statue of Liberty
Superman
Donuts
Japanese tourists

i wikied this and saw no mention of this being in every single episode, i used to wach seinfield and i dont recall the recirring theme either
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 18:22:49
just scryed someone and his hp are whacked

Hit Points: 10.714 / 7.068 HP

how can someone have more hp than his maximum?

no special relics.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 18:21:23
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2010.12.19. 17:54:24
Topic: "no link/ no profit" after recommendation and bringing new player into the game DL ?
Hi, I sent an e-mail to the my friend (player “Gimli“) to start with Doomlord too. He got my mail, and logged in as a player… it didn’t work to make a link between us… so I don’t get any benefit out of it.
Ok, he deleted his avatar; I resend the e-mail… he re-start his new account … with no result of any link … with no result of any benefit.
So, question is, how can I “restore” this situation?
If wanted, he can also write an e-mail as confirmation… but does it make a difference?
So, I hope someone of the helpdesk could help us (Elvenwind and Gimli).

Thanks,
E.

the link will show when he reaches L4 i think, it defo works so if u recommend him then im positive at some point it will show, and i thin k its SE that kicks in at L4 but stones bought will be from when he buys stones, The rec omendation bonus is paid at 4.00 server time each day so u prob just need to do soemthing for a day till it hits u
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 17:57:45
"if he likes doing that; good for him (as long as he doesn't post or say anything which is clearly offensive)"

i think your missing the point Lydon, someone was CLEARLY offended by it and he posted about it, you might not be offended by it, i to, have a bald head that i shave as im half bald and i dont belive in covering it up but if someone called me a skinhead i would also be offended by that.

Tentacle has his reasons for finding the term offensve, what right do either of us have to force him to be silent? and what right does pele have for mocking the offence he feels?
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 17:37:20
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.12.19. 11:53:42
D00ml0rd is really do not see any point in continuing this conversation with you. Consider this post an act of politeness and good will. I have no personal interest in helping you get over your frustration, ghosts from the past or whatever it is that makes you so miserable and desperate to attack me personally. The core of the topic is that a skinhead has absolutely nothing to do with a nazi and I hope that you understand that. Due to my behavioral superiority I do not think that you can possibly ever "piss me off" as I pay no attention to your invectives. If you are willing to post any comments in any topics is would like to advice to be precise and have arguments. If you are willing to insult me or anybody on this forum please send a private message, it keep the forum nice and tidy.

to quote u AGAIN

"Well you are indeed entitled to your own opinion. In my humble one post (insert number here). is hillarious but I can understand that it may be hard to understand for someone at your age/social status due to its complexity. I can assure you that there is no ignorance in that post. Please do not use words of which meaning is not understood by yourself. Please respect other people by using their nicknames appropriately."

my post was a joke ive spent the last 8 hours laughing at it....

you seem to like dishing it out b ut for strange reason u dont like taking it.... u can fool some of the peope some of the time but not all of the people all of the time and u havent fooled me. I know why u made that post, you know why u made that post and it had nothing to do with jokes, as indeed nor did mine to you.

Now, not that i want to get in to psychoanalysis of you but i did note of all the things u seemed to take offense to in my posts the one thing u keep mentioning is that i refer to you as pele....any reason for that?

I can think of one and it has alot to do with why you think your original post to Tentacle was so funny.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 17:25:47
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.12.19. 16:29:07
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.12.19. 12:16:35
Lads, it's nearly 2011. Let's keep certain things in the past shall we?

As for the whole "skinhead" description; it doesn't necessarily refer to ethnic groups or whatnot - Be open minded.

I'm a skinhead myself, yet I'm not involved in any ethnic groups and whatnot; It simply means that I don't have any hair - Bald/Cue ball or whatever you want to call it.

The term "skinhead" may not be associated with neo-nazis or whatever where you're from. Certainly, being bald isn't. But where I'm from, the only bald people who would describe themselves using that term are white supremacists.

as usual LittleJon summed it up perfectly:) He is spot on, guys with no hair call themselves bald, guys who shave there heads and call themselves skinheads wear it like a badge of honour and it means what it means which is exactly how Jon summarised it.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 17:16:10
Idézet: Manannan Mac Lir - 2010.12.19. 14:19:08
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead

Even Wiki knows that skinhead does not equal racist or neo-nazi...

from the same page

"The white power and neo-Nazi skinhead subculture eventually spread to North America, Europe and other areas of the world. The mainstream media started using the term skinhead in reports of racist violence (regardless of whether the perpetrator was actually a skinhead); this has played a large role in skewing public perceptions about the subculture.[46] Three notable groups that formed in the 1980s and became associated with white power skinheads are White Aryan Resistance, Blood and Honour and Hammerskins."

Both myself and Viridel speciffically pointed out that not every skinhead is a white supremist, how ever the point is if someone is offended by the term for there own personal reasons then there was no reason for pele to attack him like he did for it.