Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2010.12.19. 09:32:50
are u a racist or agree with principles of nazis? that is the only way you could find humour in a situation where someone is offended by the sentiemnts of the word skinhead.

if u can find humour in your post i wouldnt mind betting your the only one on this forum that does find humour in it, to me it just shows your "true colours"

as for me c alling u pele, if u havent noticed i am slightly dyslexic, the first time i posted your name as pele was just an example of that, feel free to make fun of my dyslexia ad i will feel free to call u pele cos i know it pisses u off.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 08:42:33
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.12.19. 08:34:08
Viridel, D00ml0rd -> if the cap fits, wear it.

My post (number 195.) is a joke, if you don't get it just ignore it.

if the cap fits, wear it? what on earth are u talking about?

Your post (number 195.) is a joke, its not a joke, there was abosultly nothing humerous about it, the way you have posted it was clearly not posted as a joke and u cant dismiss your poor error of judgement that easy, I refuse to ignore it, you need to be cleansed of your ignorance and I hope you learnt your lesson

now be a good boy and apologise to Tentacle before Viridel comes back and smacks your ass
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 08:18:45
why so personal pele

"I cant be bothered to respond to your posts anymore because you make them rather personal and do not concentrate on the actual topic"

thats a quote from you lol...

take a leaf out of your own book, if u dont like what he says at least put a point of view across rather than a personal attack. Skinheads are widely recognised as a display of racism/hatred, not all but some, it can be a highly offensive term to soem people whilst others take it with a grain of salt, depends on the circumstances and Tenatacle is obviously offended. At the very least he is allowed to post his disaproval of something he finds offnesive and as always its up to admin what road it takes from there not up to you to make personal attack on him

crawl back in your hole.
Dátum: 2010.12.19. 03:35:02
just scryed someone and his hp are whacked

Hit Points: 10.714 / 7.068 HP

how can someone have more hp than his maximum?

no special relics.
Dátum: 2010.12.17. 19:21:19
are you a Hall of Famer?

if so then Careless Conjurers (w2) and House of Mouse (w3) want YOU

Have your name etched in clan history by getting into our Hall of Fame

categories include

Cruelty to Animals Award (killing all your opponents pets in a single fight)
Sadism Award (kill the same pet in consecutive fights)
Battle Hero Award (most kills in a war)
Soul Train Award (fastest soul well filler)
Stoner Award (biggest filling of energy crystaliser)

Plus many more

get your slice of immortality and join Careless Conjurers or HOM
Dátum: 2010.12.17. 19:09:23
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.12.16. 16:57:32
Thanks for the help Kethios i just mailed them

problem fixed cheers
Dátum: 2010.12.17. 07:04:29
they in same clan on w2
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 16:57:32
Thanks for the help Kethios i just mailed them
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 09:25:48
cheers
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 08:11:24
on w3 i was in the winnin g side for the zaknob event and should have got 10 ducats, as i was under the level i was told they would be alloc ated to me when i became elgible for the auction, i am elegible to the auc tion the site has been thru reset and my ducats havent been allocated to me yet

please allocate

thanks
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 08:07:19
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.12.15. 09:26:22
Well this is unpleasant suprise, I d really like someone to check this battle up and return me the DP I ve spend as well as erase this battle from record unless this lvl 15 dude has execution over 30 in 81 total skill points.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2582/newbitmapimagela.png

u were executed and lost cos u didnt have enough hp, u scored more damage but becuase u couldnt sustain any damage yourself u went below the threshold and thats why u lost that battle with execution, his skill might only have been 1 point .

had one similar yesterday someone attacked me and i done 1k damage and took 300 but was on low hp and lost
Dátum: 2010.12.16. 01:16:54
thanks for the info Dark:)

and Killaheala the boots cost 1000s not hundreds, maybe u cant see them cos you dont have enough dias?

http://web.me.com/loquacious_4ever/Tina/Soul_Diamond.html

u can find the proces fr stuff and whast available for dias from that link

the system may put a space int hat url somehwere so if it has one just remove from the url when u add to browser

or just search for Tina and Doomlord on google will find it
Dátum: 2010.12.15. 23:36:00
anyone know when the crystal horde invasion begins on W2?

on Tinas site it says it starts at L50 but i just leveled up to 5 0 and i cant find any available crystal horde duels

thanks
Dátum: 2010.12.15. 20:17:18
looks like challnges are being included int he win/loss table for wars. says nothign about chall nges in the description for wars so i think it must be a bug.
Dátum: 2010.12.15. 07:00:10
on W3 i have just leveled up for the auction to open for me, i am supposed to have 10 ducats credit for this event and just wondering how long it should take to enter my account.

thanks
Dátum: 2010.12.14. 05:46:50
cheers Stekkos
Dátum: 2010.12.14. 03:42:53
Which planet of these can get multiple eclipses at the same moment?

Mercury
Mars
Earth
Jupiter

not incorrect but id like to find out how to search this answer in 4 minutes
Dátum: 2010.12.14. 02:14:38
i reacon theres a bug in the win 50 duels in a row quest, so far ive wasted over 300 dps trying to do this and everytime when im nearly finished it i get the most amazingly massive random in what would normally be an easy fight and i lose.

For instance i just had a duel and lost

opponent
IQ: 130 (+35)
Thaum 84 (+30)
Defense: 111 (+81)

mine
IQ: 152 (+39)
Thaum 136 (+44)
Defence 147 (+111)

Spell part of battle

After some mumbling a(n) kinetic detonation is cast by you. (-145 SP). XXXX avoids your spell! He takes only 69 damage. Your opponent's pet loses 7 hit points.

XXXX summons a(n) kinetic detonation spell on you. He deals 361 damage. Your pets lose 11 hit points.

69 DAMAGE are u kidding me when i normally doin between 900 and 1k with spell

that has to be the random from hell, there is no reason to have randoms so whacked as that, it makes a mockery of actually working on stats.

i want my 300+ DPs refunded that is absoultly un believable and now i dont have enough dps left to even consider doing the quest
Dátum: 2010.12.14. 02:04:58
if your heal wounds skill is 30 you can heal all pets at same time.
Dátum: 2010.12.13. 06:53:45
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.12.13. 05:13:04
Personally i pay for the game because i want all of my options available. I was buying crystal potions for AS, then reached repeatable quests and stopped since a combination of challanges and quests was more that enough in getting cp. + by increasing my abilities/skills it made the use of cp much less. Also i wasnt buying pet equipment, except maybe once for xp gain, due to the high AS cost. But then i got the relic for reducing the AS prices for pet equipment to half. So now i consider getting some. This 2 examples show that they are not trying to force AS spending, they give the chance to whoever whants to do things either faster, or without using se in some cases, to have that option.

On the other hand, ofcourse they want people to give money, who wouldnt? That is what supports the game. But i did a little reasearch in other browser games and this one is the only one by far that when it says you can play for free, it means it! No other game implements the ability to buy premium things in such a way that is purely optional. It does not give you such an advantage that will make the rest feel like second grade players. Any non paying can still compete and become the top in skills/abilities/duels/xp/etc.

I agree, i ve never seen an online game that is less greedy that this one, for non prem there are so many options and thats unusal in online games, i think its a fair balance between pay and no pay and i defo dont think they are being greedy, i only wish we could grow the game even more cos i bet with a bigger layer base the developers would really put all other games to shame.