Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
481. hozzászólás - 2010.12.08. 12:06:17 (Válasz dark22 #480 hozzászólására.)
Well, I have lost duels on world 2 with 200+ AT advantage for me, so I wouldn't say that random can't cover that distance. Of course, I would need some luck, but it's not impossible. But the point is, like you said, that I didn't even have the chance to try, and I didn't get the SE either which I would normally get for participating. And this is the third time when I don't get to participate. (3 out of 3, nice ) The first one wasn't a bug, there wasn't a championship in my category because of too few participants, but the other two were clearly bugs.

LydonB, I wrote in Hungarian, so I expect that they respond in the same language.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 7.44
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
482. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 16:04:40
Whenever i try to attack the character Illuvatar in W1, the screen goes blank, and there is no battle in the previous battles tab. But when i go to hit him again, it says he has been attacked in the last 5min. I tried for 3 days now and always the same
Pontszám: 5
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
483. hozzászólás - 2010.12.14. 02:14:38
i reacon theres a bug in the win 50 duels in a row quest, so far ive wasted over 300 dps trying to do this and everytime when im nearly finished it i get the most amazingly massive random in what would normally be an easy fight and i lose.

For instance i just had a duel and lost

opponent
IQ: 130 (+35)
Thaum 84 (+30)
Defense: 111 (+81)

mine
IQ: 152 (+39)
Thaum 136 (+44)
Defence 147 (+111)

Spell part of battle

After some mumbling a(n) kinetic detonation is cast by you. (-145 SP). XXXX avoids your spell! He takes only 69 damage. Your opponent's pet loses 7 hit points.

XXXX summons a(n) kinetic detonation spell on you. He deals 361 damage. Your pets lose 11 hit points.

69 DAMAGE are u kidding me when i normally doin between 900 and 1k with spell

that has to be the random from hell, there is no reason to have randoms so whacked as that, it makes a mockery of actually working on stats.

i want my 300+ DPs refunded that is absoultly un believable and now i dont have enough dps left to even consider doing the quest
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.12.14. 02:21:54-kor
much likedSpin
Végzetúr poronty
83 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
484. hozzászólás - 2010.12.14. 10:02:37 (Válasz stekkos #482 hozzászólására.)
I have this happen too when I attack him, it says he is in my torture chamber, but the attack doen't count against my limit before I get a -10% penalty. I have noticed he ha the Exeperience AA ability and not one else I attack for my torutre chamber does, I believe this ability is bugged, Would you please look into it. Until then I plan on leveling up the experience ability to see if battle stop happening to me as well.
public enemytbolo
Végzetúr poronty
44 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
485. hozzászólás - 2010.12.14. 16:29:28
I have the Medic pack for pets for 4000 soul diamond , and would like to know how it benefits my pets , I assumed and from my understanding that multiple pets would be healed which it doesn't or am I not using it properly . For 4000 soul diamond I thought it would have better use than what I have , also the elixar seems useless also , no difference in battle
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
486. hozzászólás - 2010.12.14. 16:39:08 (Válasz tbolo #485 hozzászólására.)
medic pack

Type: relic
Level: 50
You can heal wounds at the end of combat regardless of your items level.
Price: 4000 Soul diamond

I assume that you mean this item. Unless there is another medic pack of which existance I have no idea, this medic pack does not benefit your pets at all (see item description). You can heal all pets at the same time when you reach level 30 of heal wounds skill.
public enemytbolo
Végzetúr poronty
44 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
487. hozzászólás - 2010.12.14. 19:14:10
Ok, so I assumed heal wounds meant it was applied to my heal wounds skill under pet skills , it must mean heal characters wounds in case of a lose ? , and thanks for the reply
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
488. hozzászólás - 2010.12.14. 20:15:10 (Válasz tbolo #487 hozzászólására.)
Yes, means the character healing,just as you said. In my opinion, that item is a waste of soul diamonds...
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2010.12.14. 20:16:14-kor
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
489. hozzászólás - 2010.12.14. 22:20:08
Usually having equipment inferior to your lvl means that you re not so interested in your HP.
Even if you are the regeneration you get is hardly worth 4k SD.
Only scenario where I would find it useful is with some backlash spell and lvl 1 equipment to discourage multiple attackers.
public enemytbolo
Végzetúr poronty
44 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
490. hozzászólás - 2010.12.15. 02:44:21
Well since I own it I'll have to say it is quite worthless for 4000 soul diamond and definitely regret getting it , what a waste and so is the elixer , thanks again for the input
A hozzászólást tbolo módosította 2010.12.15. 02:45:17-kor
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
491. hozzászólás - 2010.12.15. 09:26:22
Well this is unpleasant suprise, I d really like someone to check this battle up and return me the DP I ve spend as well as erase this battle from record unless this lvl 15 dude has execution over 30 in 81 total skill points.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2582/newbitmapimagela.png
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
492. hozzászólás - 2010.12.15. 20:17:18
looks like challnges are being included int he win/loss table for wars. says nothign about chall nges in the description for wars so i think it must be a bug.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
493. hozzászólás - 2010.12.16. 06:11:56 (Válasz dark22 #491 hozzászólására.)
You're kidding, right? Why is this so impossible? The execution is on of the most valuable skills on that level, and the guy choosen wisely what he increase first. This will give him great bonus SE from the attackers, like you. If I were he, first I let some SE unprotected, then when the sharks smells the "blood" kick their butt with my execution. So nothing is wrong with that.
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
494. hozzászólás - 2010.12.16. 06:24:43
My problem: my newly trained pets are losing HP. I never took them into battle for now, but this morning they had 22-27 missing HP. Just like they are losing HP with their morale decrease! Please investigate this!
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
495. hozzászólás - 2010.12.16. 06:51:28
Problem with it is that the skill is called execution and it didn't even sent me to low hp. If it is true that his exec. is so big (which I doubt) I suppose to change its name to "it will not harm you but you will lose the duel" skill.
I will test wheather it will happen again to see though.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
496. hozzászólás - 2010.12.16. 08:07:19 (Válasz dark22 #491 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.12.15. 09:26:22
Well this is unpleasant suprise, I d really like someone to check this battle up and return me the DP I ve spend as well as erase this battle from record unless this lvl 15 dude has execution over 30 in 81 total skill points.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2582/newbitmapimagela.png

u were executed and lost cos u didnt have enough hp, u scored more damage but becuase u couldnt sustain any damage yourself u went below the threshold and thats why u lost that battle with execution, his skill might only have been 1 point .

had one similar yesterday someone attacked me and i done 1k damage and took 300 but was on low hp and lost
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
497. hozzászólás - 2010.12.16. 08:22:15
I have a bug to report.

There is this guy, Illuvatar. In the last week or so, When I attack him, I get this strangely loaded page, all white and saying I have some duel points. When I return to my normal duel page, I can still see this character, but when I attack him, it says he has been attacked in the last 5 minutes, but I don't have this battle in the list. Also, it is impossible he was attacked by someone else because then he wouldn't appear in the duel list and this happens every time.

I have PrtScr on my home pc so I'll upload later or if it happens again

edit: now I have tried to attack him, but it says I have attacked him in the last 480 minutes, but in my battles, I don't have his name anywhere! (my battles go back to December, 12th).

Something is very fishy with this character
A hozzászólást Valkyrie módosította 2010.12.16. 08:46:57-kor
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
498. hozzászólás - 2010.12.16. 09:16:32 (Válasz D00ml0rd #496 hozzászólására.)
I understand that d00m, but I wasn't even send to low HP, on bigger lvls I guess it evens out, but on lower level it creates an anomaly. This is simulating combat, and he didn't even scratch me or send me to low HP but he "executed me" . Not logicaly sound, even though I understand the mathematics part of it. IMHO it should be impossible to execute opponetnt if you don't send him at least to low HP.

If this was a real life fight my 277 damage would equal me ripping of his head while his 15 would not even draw my blood, and yet he won. This is role playing game after all and I would like it to make some sense.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
499. hozzászólás - 2010.12.16. 09:19:25 (Válasz Valkyrie #497 hozzászólására.)
Multiple people complaining about it (poor dude he is under some fire), read few posts up.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
500. hozzászólás - 2010.12.16. 18:05:43 (Válasz dark22 #498 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.12.16. 09:16:32
I understand that d00m, but I wasn't even send to low HP, on bigger lvls I guess it evens out, but on lower level it creates an anomaly. This is simulating combat, and he didn't even scratch me or send me to low HP but he "executed me" . Not logicaly sound, even though I understand the mathematics part of it. IMHO it should be impossible to execute opponetnt if you don't send him at least to low HP.

If this was a real life fight my 277 damage would equal me ripping of his head while his 15 would not even draw my blood, and yet he won. This is role playing game after all and I would like it to make some sense.

Getting him to 1 HP would equal ripping his head off. Besides, I don't think that his execution works if you get him unconscious, but this is something that needs to be confirmed. Anyway, you have a point there, but this is definitely not a bug, it's by design. And while you're right about this not being logical, I think it is a necessary evil, something that gives the weaker characters a way to keep away master looters. I don't think the devs will ever change it.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 7.70
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!