Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Complaints on players
181. hozzászólás - 2010.11.19. 23:58:05
A little interesting and disturbing data from Lady Alvariel's competiton:

Highest acquired soul-difference increase
1. Lord Destiny 1.373.217

Nice job in 2 weeks, but there is a little problem here! He has only 15 targets to attack! How the hell is this possible? All of them are giving all their SE to him? Wait a sec! Here's the solution: Crystal Horde! A note from his character sheet (description field note made by the character's owner):

Delete Yesterday, 12:39 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 53974 soul-energy and 14 XP. Battle description

Delete Yesterday, 11:29 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 61204 soul-energy and 17 XP. Battle description

Delete August 29. 23:52 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 40847 soul-energy and 17 XP. Battle description

Delete August 29. 13:36 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 102684 soul-energy and 19 XP. Battle description

And he has 1.3 million SE income in the last 13-14 days... I smell something fishy here!
The Crystal Horde is an NPC clan,only available for limited number of players!
I'm not jaelous, my SE diff is far from even the 3rd player in that category, but the fact, that the using of the NPC-s is an acceptable momentum in a server-wide-event-or-competition is very disturbing. How can a level 30-40 character approach such a score, if he/she has no such predictible and wealthy targets? Unacceptable...(but I have a golden ducat to bet on it, that nothing will change)
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2010.11.20. 00:01:54-kor
Pontszám: 7.50
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
182. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 12:32:04 (Válasz Boar #181 hozzászólására.)
I have no problem with the crystal clans being accessible to high level players only, but having "Highest acquired soul-difference increase" in this contest makes no sense, it should as a minimum be relative to level.
Pontszám: 5
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
183. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 14:11:34 (Válasz MartinBV #182 hozzászólására.)
Just as I said it above: no problem with the CC, I attack them too, but its unfair to gain reward for nothing.(attacking a bot,which is not keeping its SE in safe, is not really a hard task...)
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
184. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 14:48:08 (Válasz Boar #183 hozzászólására.)
The only fair solution to that problem in my opinion is to disregard loots from the CC in that competition. You should probably make a suggestion to the developers, because it does seem to be unfair the way it is now.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.88
much likedtrouble
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
185. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 17:09:42 (Válasz tbolo #96 hozzászólására.)
copy paste ur question n google,and ur miracle wll happen.how do u thnk u can pass the quest of answerng 20 quiz correct n a row
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
186. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 17:40:40 (Válasz trouble #185 hozzászólására.)
That post is 6 months old, mate. He's probably forgot about that post by now. Besides, there's no Quiz Olympics any more.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.71
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
187. hozzászólás - 2010.11.21. 16:48:35 (Válasz quint #186 hozzászólására.)
For now,friend. The Quiz olimpics problem is solved on the Hungarian servers, so if it is not applied with the last patch, its goint to be solved with the next! So olimpics will come back soon!
A hozzászólást Boar módosította 2010.11.21. 16:48:56-kor
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
188. hozzászólás - 2010.11.21. 22:30:25 (Válasz Boar #187 hozzászólására.)
Boar please tell us more about how it has been fixed and how does it look like now. Quiz olympics was the main reason I started playing this game and was the main feature that brought players to it.
Pontszám: 3
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
189. hozzászólás - 2010.12.03. 13:13:04 (Válasz Boar #181 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2010.11.19. 23:58:05
A little interesting and disturbing data from Lady Alvariel's competiton:

Highest acquired soul-difference increase
1. Lord Destiny 1.373.217

Nice job in 2 weeks, but there is a little problem here! He has only 15 targets to attack! How the hell is this possible? All of them are giving all their SE to him? Wait a sec! Here's the solution: Crystal Horde! A note from his character sheet (description field note made by the character's owner):

Delete Yesterday, 12:39 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 53974 soul-energy and 14 XP. Battle description

Delete Yesterday, 11:29 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 61204 soul-energy and 17 XP. Battle description

Delete August 29. 23:52 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 40847 soul-energy and 17 XP. Battle description

Delete August 29. 13:36 Lord Destiny *Oxterapitia* You have won the battle.
The reward is 102684 soul-energy and 19 XP. Battle description

And he has 1.3 million SE income in the last 13-14 days... I smell something fishy here!
The Crystal Horde is an NPC clan,only available for limited number of players!
I'm not jaelous, my SE diff is far from even the 3rd player in that category, but the fact, that the using of the NPC-s is an acceptable momentum in a server-wide-event-or-competition is very disturbing. How can a level 30-40 character approach such a score, if he/she has no such predictible and wealthy targets? Unacceptable...(but I have a golden ducat to bet on it, that nothing will change)

2010. November - Highest acquired soul-difference increase

1. Lord Destiny 2.803.189

Congrats to Destiny but other wishes to the staff... Balanced chances for all of us, right?
Pontszám: 7
averagelangdsFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
190. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 02:33:41
ANything happening about mscheaty? aka (mspiggy)
within seconds of coming off safety i got hit. didnt have much on me because i wanted to see what would happen, a minute before i had 70k+ on me and bought stats. now the cheat hits me just out of safety with 9k on me

Noone is that good unless they are scripting or using some sort of bot or any other way she is cheating
Pontszám: 5.33
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
191. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 07:59:19 (Válasz Boar #189 hozzászólására.)
I already told the admins to make level categories for Lady A. medallions. I will ask them again.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
192. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 11:40:07
To add to the lvl disadvantages I don't think it is ok to count repeatable quests as normal ones. Big majority of players does not have 100 quests needed to start doing repeatable ones making winner in the "most missions compl." very predictable
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
193. hozzászólás - 2010.12.13. 16:16:00 (Válasz langds #190 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: langds - 2010.12.13. 02:33:41
ANything happening about mscheaty? aka (mspiggy)
within seconds of coming off safety i got hit. didnt have much on me because i wanted to see what would happen, a minute before i had 70k+ on me and bought stats. now the cheat hits me just out of safety with 9k on me

Noone is that good unless they are scripting or using some sort of bot or any other way she is cheating

I am not trying to support or accuse mspiggy but i am trying for a while now to stalk players just as they come out of safety and i found out is more than possible... I just scry hourly, calculate their rate of regeneration from 2 scans and then keep putting their name at the attack area (copy/paste) constantly and attack when the time is near. It works without cheating.
likedTentacleFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
194. hozzászólás - 2010.12.19. 04:47:28
SKINHEAD
(player id 6107)

so someone is really allowed to play under such a name?! friggin nazis should be kicked out imo
Pontszám: 5.40
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
195. hozzászólás - 2010.12.19. 07:25:10 (Válasz Tentacle #194 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Tentacle - 2010.12.19. 04:47:28
SKINHEAD
(player id 6107)

so someone is really allowed to play under such a name?! friggin nazis should be kicked out imo

When I first read your post I laughed and thought that it is one good british type joke.
Than it occoured to me that you are actually probably serious. If you are serious than I would like to congratulate the insane level of thickness. I am not willing to bother to explain why your post is ridiculous. Please think twice before posting anything or any forum
Pontszám: 2.33
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
196. hozzászólás - 2010.12.19. 08:17:20 (Válasz petel87 #195 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.12.19. 07:25:10
Idézet: Tentacle - 2010.12.19. 04:47:28
SKINHEAD
(player id 6107)

When I first read your post I laughed and thought that it is one good british type joke.
Than it occoured to me that you are actually probably serious. If you are serious than I would like to congratulate the insane level of thickness. I am not willing to bother to explain why your post is ridiculous. Please think twice before posting anything or any forum

Well, Patel, please take a few minutes to explain it to me then. While I wouldn't jump out and say someone playing under the name "Skinhead" is automatically a Nazi and should be banned (they could just be a proud bald guy) - I can certainly appreciate the racial sensitivity that the term has for some nationalities. For example, what if I created a character with any of these names:
Uncle Tom
Tar Baby
Chink
Gook
Nip
Cracker
Redneck
Honky
Kike

Most of those if not all, taken out of context as just a name in a random list would pass without a second look - however, to certain ethnic groups, each of those terms ranges from moderately to highly offensive. So Patel, how about emerging from your bubble, and understanding there is a wide world out there, who does not necessarily share the same viewpoint as yourself.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
197. hozzászólás - 2010.12.19. 08:18:45
why so personal pele

"I cant be bothered to respond to your posts anymore because you make them rather personal and do not concentrate on the actual topic"

thats a quote from you lol...

take a leaf out of your own book, if u dont like what he says at least put a point of view across rather than a personal attack. Skinheads are widely recognised as a display of racism/hatred, not all but some, it can be a highly offensive term to soem people whilst others take it with a grain of salt, depends on the circumstances and Tenatacle is obviously offended. At the very least he is allowed to post his disaproval of something he finds offnesive and as always its up to admin what road it takes from there not up to you to make personal attack on him

crawl back in your hole.
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
198. hozzászólás - 2010.12.19. 08:34:08
Viridel, D00ml0rd -> if the cap fits, wear it.

My post (number 195.) is a joke, if you don't get it just ignore it.
Pontszám: 3.33
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
199. hozzászólás - 2010.12.19. 08:42:33 (Válasz petel87 #198 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.12.19. 08:34:08
Viridel, D00ml0rd -> if the cap fits, wear it.

My post (number 195.) is a joke, if you don't get it just ignore it.

if the cap fits, wear it? what on earth are u talking about?

Your post (number 195.) is a joke, its not a joke, there was abosultly nothing humerous about it, the way you have posted it was clearly not posted as a joke and u cant dismiss your poor error of judgement that easy, I refuse to ignore it, you need to be cleansed of your ignorance and I hope you learnt your lesson

now be a good boy and apologise to Tentacle before Viridel comes back and smacks your ass
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
200. hozzászólás - 2010.12.19. 09:18:29 (Válasz D00ml0rd #199 hozzászólására.)
Well you are indeed entitled to your own opinion. In my humble one post 195. is hillarious but I can understand that it may be hard to understand for someone at your age/social status due to its complexity. I can assure you that there is no ignorance in that post. Please do not use words of which meaning is not understood by yourself. Please respect other people by using their nicknames appropriately.
Oh and regarding the idiom I meant - you can always google it
Pontszám: 3
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője