Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - D00ml0rd

Dátum: 2010.04.20. 20:57:20
i didnt click it to fast its a bug with your system, maynot happen to everyone but its defnately a bug. Like i also get 2 hunts with 1 hunt point, it only deducts 1 point but i get 2 attacks and 2 tim es the SE from it.

also like when i post in clan forum it posts twi ce. i dont press post two times but it makes 2 posts and i have to delete. also why when i send internal mail it sends twice, i dont press send twice but it sends 2 messages.

Quiz olympics is about speed i thought so getting errors for "presssing answer button two fast doesnt make sense.
Dátum: 2010.04.20. 03:52:12
still waiting for an answer here.
Dátum: 2010.04.18. 20:19:47
if a bumble bee stung a bumble bee on a bumble bees bum what colour would the bees bum be ?
blue
black
bumble bees dont sting <--------- system answer
yellow

bumble bees can sting, just cos most of time they dont sting it doesnt mean they cant.

simple google search on bumblebee sting could have avoided another incorrect question in system but its n ice to see so me peopl eget away with it...
Dátum: 2010.04.16. 19:52:54
well i can think of some motivation to create a player like that to develop my clan lol... the stats bonus he could offer rest of clan thru his building and leave them to develop there own charchters more is very good motivation.

no offence to anyone but this game has many facets, what fun could it possibly be just sitting there pressing hunt, answer question wait 4 minutes, press hunt, answer question wait 4 minutes etc etc etc. with out devloping charchter at all in any way...

heres a question for the quiz....

if it smells like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...What is it?

a duck
a duck
a duck
a duck

answer is a duck

lol
Dátum: 2010.04.16. 19:33:17
Victory: Defeat:
3 5
10 26
8 15
Total: 21 46
Most damage dealt: 26
Ability Total: 177
Skill Total: 10
Completed quests: 5
Completed adventures: 0
Total building: 33.167 <----------------------------
Looted soul-energy: 887
Lost soul-energy: 304
Correct quiz answers: 514

thats an example, player has a level 1 mace, no armour, no shield, no spell, no pet and 0 SE when i hit him.
Dátum: 2010.04.16. 19:19:16
Not the right thread for this but cant find a thread suitable.

Ive noticed some clans seem to have a player that is eg a level 7 player, still uses level 1 gear and low skills but donations of 30 or 40 thousand SE to the clan soul well, so other than developing a clans buildings the charchter seems to have no other play purpose.

Is the luck factor so good that it negates the need to update equipment or is starting a charchter just to build for clan a recommended way to devlop clans buildings?
Dátum: 2010.04.16. 19:06:24
Does any mod or quiz evaluator ever check the quiz olympic thread? i dont think so but to save u the trouble, the quiz olympic questions or system doesnt work properly or theres some serious quiz errors.

eg lead singer of led zepplin apparently according to quiz olympics is 16 billion.
Dátum: 2010.04.14. 20:39:57
ok that was tottaly stupid

at least 10 questions had wrong answers supplied by the game.

what a waste of 15 minutes of my life.
Dátum: 2010.04.14. 20:34:45
gimme a break

What country has capital city Prague

my answer Czech Rep

Quiz response

Wrong answer, the correct answer is: England
Dátum: 2010.04.14. 20:33:18
What is the Roman equivelent god to Zues

My answer Jupiter

Quiz response

Wrong answer, the correct answer is: 6.8 billion
Dátum: 2010.04.14. 20:30:40
OMG

Quiz Olympics is messed up

Who was lead singer for led zeppilin ?

MY answer Rober Plant Quiz response

Wrong answer, the correct answer is: Juventus

Out of 7 questions so far 3 of them ive got right and all decalred wrong

lol

get rid of the stupid quizes they dont work
Dátum: 2010.04.12. 01:59:04
LOL based on my experience...

george clooney question, u spelt film wrong, it should be spelt movie...

the Dr Who one, you have asked 2 questions in one, the question itself and also Dr Who? who is Dr Who he must have a name:)

tongue in cheek but im prob pretty close
Dátum: 2010.04.10. 09:02:49
New Clan on the Block

Careless Conjurers have a couple of spots available for active players, if your looking for a friendly group of people to fight on this world with then check us out, you wont be dissapointed.

We will not be defeated

We are looking for active players only, active means a post every now and then on our clan forum, and some contribution to building.

New members get access to our attack and defence bonuses (from existing buildings) as soon as u complete the soul well contribution (this is a game requirement not our clan requirement) these bonuses will open up to you
Dátum: 2010.04.10. 05:28:36
Heres an example of a GOOD question...apparantly...

Who wasn't a child from King William III of the Netherlands and Queen Sophie ?
Willem Frederik Maurits Alexander Hendrik Karel
Wilhelmina Helena Pauline Maria
Willem Alexander Karel Hendrik Frederik
Willem Nicolaas Alexander Frederik Karel Hendrik

gold star to ever got that one accepted and hammer on head for whoever accepted it...
Dátum: 2010.04.10. 05:10:03
thats what it is

my answer was "out first ball"

same difference

dont really matter anymore i cant be bothered with the quiz anymore when good answers are rejected as bad and stupid questions are in abundance in the quiz

i guess u have to know one or more of the evaluators to get question passed cos either they are on serious ego trips or they only approve questions from players in there clan or friends.
Dátum: 2010.04.10. 04:31:25
Lst question rejected now shows

Question Rate of correct answers
Which country sees the first daylight each day? 100%

so dont see how there was any confusion about the question or the answers

the quiz thing should be changed to joke cos reading all these posts and my own experince so far it is a joke not a quiz.
Dátum: 2010.04.10. 04:06:38
In the game of cricket, what is a duck?

a bird that runs on to the pitch
a player that "quacks" when he hits the ball
slow handclapping from the spectators
out first ball

Your quiz question is valued as „Bad question”!
Explanation: Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question.

GET SERIOUS

There is nothing wrong with question or answers provided, when i look at some of the absolute rubbish that gets thru im wondering if the only questions that do get passed are from the evalulaors themselves.

2 good questions and 2 stupid rejections.

think i will renounce the quiz it seems pointless now
Dátum: 2010.04.09. 20:57:13
Im getting double posts on clan forum and double hunts also.

When i post on clan forum my post goes 2 times, i can delete one but it doesnt delete from forum, says i need 5 votes to delete which is a pain in a small clan. Can soemthing be done about this?

Also have been getting double hunts, i.e attacking 2 creatures with the one hunt.
Dátum: 2010.04.05. 22:56:55
After having a very good question rejected ( what country sees the sun first each day answer IS New Zealand )

its dissapointing to see some of the junk that actually gets accepted E.g how many in a Quadrille

well The answer was 8 but an oct is 8, quad is 4, the fact that a horse may carry a horseman or a dance may include partners the answer to this is STILL 4 not 8

just one example of many that has got thru, if u are not going to do these questions right dont do them at all.