Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - s5jst

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2010.05.17. 18:31:34
Who is Ray William Johnson?

WHO THE HELL IS RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON, WHAT SO IMPORTANT DID HE DO THAT EVERY ONE HAS TO KNOW HIM?! I SUPPOSE HE IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN H.C. ANDERSEN (my questions Which of these Fairy Tales is NOT written by H.C.Andersen? was validated as "bad, ambiguous") or Selma Lagerlof, recipient of the 1909 Nobel Prize for Literature (validated as "that could only understand a certain group of people")
Dátum: 2010.05.17. 08:19:55
One of the questions is "How wrote the poem "The Raven"?"

I suppose, u have to ask E.A.Poe, HOW he wrote it
Dátum: 2010.05.13. 16:28:14
If it is 7 o'clock in Paris what time is it in New York?

I FOUND AT LEAST 2 OF KIND SUCH A TIME QUESTIONS. BUT ALMOST ALL OVER THE WORLD THEY HAVE SUMMER'S AND WINTER'S TIME. AND SO F.G.: SLOVENIA - NEW ZEALAND: ON 31.12. - 12 HOURS, 1.3. - 11 HOURS, 5.5. - 10 HOURS. SO - SUCH QUESTIONS ARE - as u say - AMBIGUOUS
Dátum: 2010.05.13. 11:26:42
Which Musketeer was rewarded with a diamond ring from the queen?

Athos
Aramis
Porthos
D'Artagnan

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.
....BUT WE ALL HAVE TO KNOW ALL DETAILS FROM ALL HARRY POTTER´S BOOKS....
I AM DISAPPOINTED ABOUT EVALUATORS KNOWLEDGE AND CRITERIA FOR THE ASSESSMENT OF QUESTIONS....
Dátum: 2010.05.12. 14:00:48
The question was: Who discovered oxygen? Possible answers:
Michael Faraday
Joseph Priestly
Isaac Asimov
Isaac Newton
But on Wickipedia I found:
The 'discovery' of Oxygen is, still, one of the most 'heatedly' debated questions of the Golden Age of Natural Philosophy. The four leading claimants are as follows;
Michał Sędziwój, a Warsaw, Polish alchemist and natural philosopher in the late sixteenth century (c.1592). Sędziwój realized that air is a mixture of substances, one of which (later called oxygen) is a life-giving substance. He correctly equated this "elixir of life" with the gas given off by heating niter (or saltpeter, the mineral form of potassium nitrate), driving off the nascent oxygen. This very effective method of extracting oxygen is still demonstrated in elementary chemistry labs every year.

Oxygen was rediscovered by the Swedish pharmacist Carl Wilhelm Scheele sometime before 1773, but his finding was not published until after the independent rediscovery by Joseph Priestley, August 1, 1774. Priestley published his discovery in 1775, and Scheele, in 1777; consequently, Priestley is usually, and incorrectly, given the credit.

Antoine Laurent Lavoisier, working separately but concurrently with Scheele and Priestley, named the gas "oxygen." from two Greek words-οξυς (oxys), meaning acid or sharp, and γεινομαι (geinomai), meaning to engender-based on the (then and incorrect) belief that all acids contain oxygen and are formed from oxygen. Since then, the definition of an acid has been revised so that oxygen is not necessarily part of the molecular structure of every acid.

All Polish, Swedish, British and French nationals have every right to be proud of their discover(ies)
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 07:35:25
I wonder who the "evaluators" are. Sometimes I feel that they are limited in their rating points, because I have some questions rejected as "bad", although falling within the general knowledge. Between "good" questions are questions that really concern the narrow circle of people (eg, football players or team results), but also quite a few wrong answers, I found, or issues that are tied to the current situation.
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 07:33:01
I wonder who the "evaluators" are. Sometimes I feel that they are limited in their rating points, because I have some questions rejected as "bad", although falling within the general knowledge. Between "good" questions are questions that really concern the narrow circle of people (eg, football players or team results), but also quite a few wrong answers, I found, or issues that are tied to the current situation.
Dátum: 2010.05.03. 03:43:39
Please explain why the next question is ambigous?!

Which of these Fairy Tales is NOT written by H.C.Andersen?

The little Mermaid
The Steadfast Tin Soldier
The ugly Duckling
Sleeping Beauty

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.
Oldal: 12