Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2023.05.10. 14:23:27
because it is my prerogative.
Dátum: 2023.05.09. 18:41:31
or you could just ignore subplasma attacks.
Dátum: 2023.05.09. 17:26:39
pointless.
Dátum: 2023.05.08. 21:10:42
right, from previous events where i had to use subplasmas. your memories are inaccurate as to the frequency which is why i've directed you to posts about the number of subplasma attacks since january's event.

this is a suggestions forum, and you have turned it into complaints 2.0. you are making no suggestions. you are just complaining that you don't like my (legal) gameplay. i don't like your turtle gameplay and forum whining, but they're legal, so they're your call. to each his own.

i have made 2 suggestions to help with your perceived problem of losing no SE in these subplasma attacks: 1) remove subplasma tasks from events, and 2) alter how subplasmas work so that they merely double normal attack range. do you have a response to these suggestions or do you simply wish to express more sour grapes?
Dátum: 2023.05.08. 16:16:15
zeus76, i figured you'd say that. do you see anyone else complaining about my subplasma attacks since january? i told you back then i did them as part of an event task and i wouldn't make a habit of it. i have no idea if you've been premium since because i haven't been looking to subplasma attack you since. my handful of subplasma attacks over the past few months have been against higher level targets because i had no need to dig deeper. if you want to keep being premium to prevent the occasional attack that costs you no SE, be my guest, but don't blame me. you keep wanting to argue, but there is no argument - the attacks are legal. this is a suggestions thread, and i have offered a suggestion that would solve the problem - one that would prevent me from ever hitting you again. why in the world would you not support it?
Dátum: 2023.05.08. 14:37:01
zeus76, consider listening. i didn't say i'd keep hitting you; i said greater cost wouldn't be a deterrent if i wanted to keep hitting you. why would i attack just twice back in january if i enjoy it? i'm literally telling you what change to the game would prevent me from attacking you (and what one wouldn't), and people are arguing with me. it's astonishing.
Dátum: 2023.05.07. 22:54:59
sorry, i can't help myself. how many fewer subplasma attacks do you hope to reduce from two this year? i have over 6000 subplasmas, over 2000 lesser duel potions, and nearly 4000 duel potions. if i want to hit you, a few extra resources are not going to be an effective deterrent. if you want to prevent it, alter the game mechanics of subplasmas. or make yourself someone high level players don't want to attack. i've spent months speaking with honesty, transparency, and patience. consider listening.
Dátum: 2023.05.07. 22:48:08
there is no point in debating further if you think that deterrence will be more effective than prevention. good luck though.
Dátum: 2023.05.06. 22:15:36
wow, you guys really don't want to win. if my normal range is, say, +/-20 and i'm level 250, then with my proposal, a subplasma would allow me to make an attack at a range of +/-40. subplasmas would no longer allow attacks without regard to level. this would most certainly prevent attacks of 100 level differences. fun fact: 100 > 40. but you go right on arguing about it. smh.
Dátum: 2023.05.06. 19:58:05
mrgreen, joker22, right now subplasmas allow you to attack anyone in the game (clan/horde limitations notwithstanding) regardless of level. i'm not suggesting increasing the normal attack range. i'm suggesting nerfing subplasmas so they would allow you to double what would normally be your attack range. this would both increase available targets from no subplasmas and prevent attacks of very high to very low (and vice versa). this nerf does not benefit me personally.
Dátum: 2023.05.06. 16:17:29
zeus76, doubling normal range would PREVENT attacking much lower targets. increasing cost would just deter (and poorly at that).

spidy, if you win the scarab of death, you can't be dragged into the torture chamber with subplasmas.
Dátum: 2023.05.05. 14:41:20
deadpool21, it's a pvp game. we are supposed to attack each other. your definition of "all the time" is different than mine. i would not characterize twice four months ago as "all the time." are others hitting you?

again, i am not opposed to making subplasma changes. i just think there's a simpler solution: ignore them, as they do not impede your progress. fwiw, i currently have 6303 subplasmas. as i keep telling you and your clanmates, subplasma attacks have never been a regular part of my strategy. multiplying the cost would not be an effective deterrent.
Dátum: 2023.05.04. 21:12:45
OR you could simply ignore it because it steals NO SE. you guys keep making this assumption that you need to prevent subplasma attacks. you don't.

(i do not recall a suggestion of additional subplasmas required to hit certain players. i don't much care either way. i'll play within whatever rules we have.)
Dátum: 2023.05.04. 16:27:53
question still a problem.

"Who is generally regarded as the founder of quantum mechanics?"

i'm not sure there's general consensus on who deserves this title.
a case can be made for many besides heisenberg.

solution: remove question.

https://www.qmunity.tech/post/max-planck-the-father-of-quantum-mechanics
https://mathshistory.st-andrews.ac.uk/HistTopics/The_Quantum_age_begins/
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-considered-the-father-of-quantum-mechanics
Dátum: 2023.05.04. 05:04:42
i'm not aware of any high-level players demanding subplasmas. it's true that limited targets is a problem. i've personally made several suggestions about limiting subplasmas (e.g., doubling normal range) and about removing subplasma tasks (through the in-game help button where we're more likely to get a response). if i could convert my subplasmas to other useful resource(s), i'd have no problem with their removal from the game. there won't be any "riots."

that said, the complaints about how the constant subplasma attacks are ruining the game are silly. all you have to do is ignore them - problem solved. and coming on the forum saying you had to purchase premium because of subplasma attacks sounds to me like an argument to Beholder for keeping them.
Dátum: 2023.04.28. 01:06:24
Dionysos, perhaps you missed it previously, but subplasma attacks take no SE. your player is not killed. good luck though. it must be hard recovering from those two attacks in january. but i believe in you.
Dátum: 2023.04.26. 19:50:19
we agree on one thing, though. you are 'weaker, smaller, and in some way vulnerable.'
Dátum: 2023.04.26. 19:44:56
and just because i hit you (twice) doesn't mean i don't also hit more competitive players at higher levels. your POV is narrow. i am reminded why i had stopped engaging.
Dátum: 2023.04.26. 19:36:23
although it's hard not to pick this apart: "habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening"

habitually: twice in january.
cruel: subplasma attack causes no harm.
insulting: i have called you no names. you, on the other hand, can't say the same.
threatening: i have neither threatened nor retaliated against your 10 pages of complaints against me.
Dátum: 2023.04.26. 19:22:12
Dionysos, here's one more for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_versus_player