Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - manunkind

Dátum: 2016.10.25. 18:37:08
"Aluminium is the most abundant mineral in the Earths crust. Why wasn't it discovered until mid 19th century"

typo in the answer:

Its very reactive and so rarely found unbound in nature

Its-->It's
so-->
nature-->nature.

"Which composer was was born in the Dalmatian port city of Spalato (now, Split, Croatia)?"

was was-->was
Dátum: 2016.10.25. 18:33:17
"According to the rhyme, what was Humpty Dumpty?"

answer marked correct is "egg," but the rhyme is ambiguous:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

further, there is already another correct question on the same topic:

"According to the poem, what is Humpty Dumpty?"

suggestion: delete incorrect quiz question.

alternatively, the question could be reworded:

"According to traditional illustration of the rhyme, what was Humpty Dumpty?"
Dátum: 2016.09.27. 22:17:26
after a couple days figuring out strategy (e.g., 1 strong > 3 weak), it appears that success in minion battles will come down to getting an early start, battling daily, and most importantly - spending ancient stones.
Dátum: 2016.09.24. 13:02:12
what Sbart said. i haven't had access at all today. the forum was down, too. it's frustrating not being able to complete tasks as planned. at least i'm not alone.
Dátum: 2016.08.09. 14:07:03
hover your cursor over the word level.
Dátum: 2016.08.03. 00:14:09
i'd suggest using your in-game help button (upper-right corner in yellow).
thanks for the task list, Miklos!
Dátum: 2016.07.18. 14:48:46
based on the original post, "We can start the development in June and expectedly it will take about 2 months," barring delays, it looks like august.
Dátum: 2016.06.24. 21:43:49
Naho, "To rename the pet or change it's picture, click on it's picture."
Dátum: 2016.06.23. 19:24:41
Digitalis, you need to have 235 megaessences, first.

Khine, i think they only show up if they log in after the update.
Dátum: 2016.06.09. 04:33:08
...the name of the torture chamber, not mine.
Dátum: 2016.06.08. 19:04:55
lol, good one, Cruel... waitaminute, your name is Cruel and my name is the problem?
thanks, Fatmonk. and congrats on your epic finish in the event, Dark.

(for the record, my username is a play on mankind's nature, not my own, although you may conclude that they are one and the same. )
Dátum: 2016.06.07. 00:58:53
*gulp*
Dátum: 2016.06.05. 19:58:49
you're asking me to be inefficient with my exp-to-SE ratio. i get why you don't want to be dragged into the torture chamber, but the fact is your complaints are all about ego. it does you no harm.
Dátum: 2016.06.05. 17:57:19
as you read in my first post, i've already submitted a suggestion to beholder to replace this task.
Dátum: 2016.06.05. 14:34:42
Champion, i am not stopping you from playing whatsoever by subplasma attacking you. if you choose not to play in order to deny me torture chamber gains, that's your choice and that's on you. i was not looking for an excuse to waste subplasmas and to attack lower level players. i'd rather hunt.
Dátum: 2016.06.05. 14:30:49
i haven't discussed targets with Cotillion. presumably yes, he is now working on the same task, and yes he's looking for active targets as i did, and yes he found you as i did. i hit you 3 times, each on different torture chamber days. i have now completed the task, so you won't see me again. good luck to you.
Dátum: 2016.06.04. 22:22:44
thanks for directing me to this thread, Tallia. i responded to each player who messaged me already. and i've also suggested to beholder that they do away with an event task that makes players feel bullied. it's quite simple, really. for the RotP event, i have a task that requires i use 50 subplasmas. i'm disadvanced development build, so i rarely attack even without subplasmas. but for this event, i need to do 50 subplasma attacks over a short period of time. subplasma attacks do the defender no harm - no SE stolen, no hit points lost, no pets damaged. rather than taking on experience points with no SE in return, i have intentionally targeted players who are active, so i can at least get a little SE from the torture chamber. if i subplasma attack higher level players, they will not be dragged into my torture chamber. so in effect, beholder is encouraging players to attack lower level players with this task. but again, this costs these players nothing. i have completed 30, i have 20 to go, and then these players shouldn't expect to see me again unless beholder includes another task like this next time around. i am not picking on them, i do not want them to quit the game, and i have hit no player more than twice (although a third may be coming ).
Dátum: 2016.05.25. 22:36:14
Singapore consists of how many island?

island-->islands
Dátum: 2016.05.25. 22:33:01
Which of Jupiter's moons are most likely to have life on them?

are-->is
them-->it