Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
1021. hozzászólás - 2023.06.02. 16:27:05 (Válasz manunkind #1020 hozzászólására.)
manukinf my suggestions were made throught the help button not through the forum.i think ppl make the suggestion s and maybe repeat the suggestion to the forum in hope that the developers might see the positive ,or negative, reaction from the other players in order for the suggestion to be implemented or though the reaction and improvements of their suggestion from other players to finally see some changes.for example the use of subplasma that have been talked so much lately,plenty proposals but still no reaction.you are right on the fact that when you make a suggestion you get an answer within 24 hours but this is a standar answer that it will be forward to the developers and that it.i have seen amendments like the gods of ghalla which is a goof amendment but to be hnest i havent seen any changes on things that the players say it is bad and need some changes.
Pontszám: 10
popularGerald.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1022. hozzászólás - 2023.06.16. 11:11:15 (Válasz manunkind #1017 hozzászólására.)
jut to prove you manukind that the excuse of the game forcing you to attack low lvl players or because of any event is actually a bad joke and that only your clan is causing this problem see this.ia m lvl30 and your friend that is lvl270 is attacking me daily twicw per day and also my clanmate champion who is lvl66.so you guys are so afraid to attck someone thatis not less 200 lvls lower than you?dont complain after that you cannot find opponent to duel when your clan doesnt everything to make new players to leave the game.no wonder the servers keep closing since players are leaving for idiot players that only attacking new players that are 200 lvl below them to feed their ego.soon this server will close also due to inactivity and then your stupid ego propably will be satisfied.

Time Attacker Defender Result
Today, 12:53 Gaguška WITCHER Gaguška won
Today, 05:03 Gaguška champion Gaguška wo
Yesterday, 14:41 Gaguška champion Gaguška won
Yesterday, 11:07 Gaguška champion Gaguška won
Pontszám: 8.75
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1023. hozzászólás - 2023.06.16. 16:13:45 (Válasz Gerald. #1022 hozzászólására.)
Gerald,
1) i never said we were forced to attack low level players. i said we were forced to use subplasmas.
2) Gaguška makes his own decisions. i am not his boss. you'll have to ask him for his motives.
3) remind me again how much SE was lost in these 'attacks.'
4) "afraid... idiot players... stupid ego" etc. is neither constructive nor accurate.
Pontszám: 5.14
popularGerald.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1024. hozzászólás - 2023.06.16. 20:43:00 (Válasz manunkind #1023 hozzászólására.)
manukind
1. the game doesnt force you to use subplasma except maybe on the ruler of the planet event which evet then you can use subplasma in more logic battles and not with 200 lvl difference.
2.you are right about Galuska being his own boss,i never said that you told him to attack.i just pointed out that it is your clan method to hit always players that are 200 lvl below you.
3.so the problem is how much SE were lost?do tell me in tis case how much he earn from the torture chamber.200 se?are the 200 lvl so desperate for 200 se?you do understand i think the stupidity of those attacks which actually are not done for the se at least you have to admit that if you want to be honest.
4.actually those are pretty accurate although i would have agreed with you that are not constructive if even before i made any comment your friend wasnt attacking me without any reason TWICE per day.so those words are pretty suitable and not the reason for his attacks.dont try to find excuses for that kind of attacks
5.now i know from your previous comments on the forum on this subject that for your mind it right a lvl270 to hit daily and twice per day a lvl30 but dont made complains after that you cannot find players on your lvl to duel since you and your clanmate do whatever you can to drove new players to quit the game.
6.as for my post it was not a complain since developers dont care to do anything about it.although many suggestions have beeen made, but just to point out that it is not the game that forcing a player to use sublasma this way but his mentality and that this excuse is actually a bad joke
Pontszám: 8.75
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1025. hozzászólás - 2023.06.18. 21:16:49 (Válasz Gerald. #1024 hozzászólására.)
there is no point to debate since some ppl dont understand it.developers already said that they will not do anything about it cause simply dont care.by the time they realize new players are leaving the game because of some macho players another server will close.a game with so many events and things to do is getting one of the lowest rate on the gamers corner exactly because of those players.on every other game that i have played those kind of attacks are not allowed on new players but mostly this is the only game that i have joined that i see this kind of behaviour on new players.i mean in other games you have wars between clans and duels but at least high lvls have the decency and the guts to fight players around their lvl and not to hit new players with such a lvl difference.and the the funny thing is that developers not only they dont care but actually engourage it.i remember reading on the comments from a developer that a lvl20 getting hit from al lvl220 actually learn from the duel!!this would be funny if it wasnt so stupid
Pontszám: 7.86
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1026. hozzászólás - 2023.06.18. 22:28:04 (Válasz champion77 #1025 hozzászólására.)
champion77, now you're calling the developers stupid? wow.

just curious - after how long are you no longer considered a new player? and in an unrelated question, how long have you been playing?
Pontszám: 5.25
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1027. hozzászólás - 2023.06.18. 22:47:04 (Válasz manunkind #1026 hozzászólására.)
manukind
first of all i did say stupid i said they dont care.and regardig the huge difference attacks and the missuse of the subplasma many complains have been made from many players and many times.just see the forum.you should know since many new players have complained about your attacks also.as for after how long you consider a new player?well i think a lvl 20 or 31 like witcher is it is consider a new player.as for me you can easily see when i created my account although i have stopped played for a long time because of the stupidity of those kind of attacks.i only came back hoping that something have changes but still the same.developers have not done anything about it although from what i have seen many players new and old have complaned and gave solution nothing done,and still the same players causing the same problem.
just out of curiosity,although i think i know the answer,what is your opinion for a lvl270 hitting daily and twice per day a lvl 31?and secondly since you seem to following the same method,what actually do you gain more when you attack a lvl20 that you dont get when you hit a lets say for example a lv100?cause it is not about the SE and we both know it,right?
Pontszám: 9
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1028. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 03:31:03 (Válasz champion77 #1027 hozzászólására.)
champion77, yes, you had accused them of not caring. you additionally said, "i remember reading on the comments from a developer that a lvl20 getting hit from al lvl220 actually learn from the duel!!this would be funny if it wasnt so stupid."

so when you say "new players," you mean low-level players, and some low-level players are spiders that have played for years with no intention of ever playing their character up. so in your opinion, these players should just never get attacked?

what is my opinion of a level 270 hitting a level 31? well, first, i'd say it's legal. the developers ADDED an option to make this possible. second, i'd say it causes no harm (no SE lost), so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. third, i'd say i understand why it's annoying to the victim. but i do not understand all this carrying on about it. i've spent years being attacked by players who did steal SE. now THAT is annoying. but that is also the game. it's player vs player. fourth, i reject your assertion that it's not about SE for the higher-level player. in the case you cited, neither of us know his motives. was he asked? i don't know why he would be doing it more than once daily. when i have attacked much lower-level players, it's been because there was a need for additional targets and/or to use subplasmas, and i like the idea of getting small percentage of an active player's earned SE. but since it's legal, we don't need to justify it as being for the SE anyway. fifth, i focus on things within my control. complaining on the forum doesn't help you. adjust your gameplay. make yourself a less desirable target, change hordes, earn relics, don't carry SE, etc.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.06.19. 16:03:29-kor
Pontszám: 5.30
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1029. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 11:02:43 (Válasz manunkind #1028 hozzászólására.)
manukind first of all understand what i read and then comment.idid say that they dont care since too many complains have been made and many suggestions have been made but nothing has been done.secondly yes i did say that for someone to say that a lvl20 learns when duel with a lvl270 is stupid.but do explain to me what does the lvl20 learns from an attack from a lvl250 like you?t change strategy to defend him self?to change his gear?pls do tell me what will you learn if you were lvl20 and you got attacked from a lvl250?i am really curious to hear what you have to say.when i say new players i mean low lvl players until 30 that get attacked from lvl250 like you.but do tell me how you justify witcher,since he was an active player not parked as you say, can actually defend or have a fair duel with a lvl270 like your friend?
now regerding the rest of your comments.yes the attack is legal since the developers added the subplasma.the difference is that the subplasma was added because high players couldnt find targets on their lvl for some events not for bullyng low lvl players.also after that they added the crystal clan.the problem is not losing se from a normal fight,hey this is part of the game sometimes you loose sometimes you win.but to get attacked from someone that is 220 lvl above you to drag you to the torture chamber so you play and earn SE for him while he doeas nothing it is different.but you have to admit that it is stupid move to attack a lvl20 which will give you max maybe 200 se while attacking a lvl even 60 will give you more than 5000 unless the high lvl is afraid of the little damage that the higher lvl might do to him.for example if you hit me you suffer no damage,hitting a lvl60 again you get no damage,hitting a lvl200 might get you a little damage since you are a strong player so why are you so afraid to hit someone even 50 lvl below you?because if the minor damage that might cause you?lets be serious.and last how exactly ayou make your self less desirable target when facing asomeone 250 lvls above you?i dont cary se with me,the only SE he gets is from torture chamber?so should i stop playing?this is your solution?if i do that why should i stay on the game?the truth is that a lvl 20 getting attacked from a lv270 is stupid in any way you see it and no matter if the lvl20 change gear or relics ar stats cannot win but if you you know a way,do tell.as for the subplasma many suggestions have been made like put a limit on how much lower lvls can you hit,not to able to drag to the torture chamber and if you go back you will see many suggestions.do you see anything changed?no.this is why i say dev dont care and players keep leaving the game.just check the event that is running now?roughly 40 active players and most of them new what will propably leave the game like the rest when they get daily attacks from lvl200 and above.if you enjoy play on empty server and your goal is to drive players way from the game then you are doing a good job but if you want acive server and players let the new players play and lvl up.you dont have to be afraid you they never catch up with you even after they play 5 or 6 years.
Pontszám: 9
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1030. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 11:47:10 (Válasz manunkind #1028 hozzászólására.)
manukinnd i played less than one year.active except a period that i had been away for personal reasons.does this qualify me to you as a spider? and yet you were attacking me for no reason and we have 230 lvl difference.i came to the forum due to a task but it really upsets me when i see a lvl200 and above to try to find excuse for attacking new players.obviously it is not about the se cause even from the torture chamber the amount you get is ridiculus low.i mean with your stats you need thousand SE to increase one stat,right?the 100 se that you will get from dragging me in the torture will not help you.i mean even if i sell a yellow healing potion,the cheapest one i will get more SE than you by dragging me on the totrure chamber.so give me a reasonable reason for this kind of attack.dont say it is legal,this is not the question.explain to me how you get more from attacking a lvl20 than attacking a lvl100 or above
Pontszám: 8.73
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1031. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 13:38:21 (Válasz zeus76 #1030 hozzászólására.)
zeus76, no, i would not characterize that as a spider. as it is legal to use subplasmas to attack any level, i don't need a reason. a game task forced me to use subplasmas, and i chose to attack active players. i like the idea of getting a cut of an active player's earned SE.

champion77, do you attack a lot of players where you might lose? that's a poor strategy at any level.
no, you won't be able to defeat the higher-level attacker, but through smart tactics you could discourage or prevent him from attacking.
Pontszám: 5.50
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1032. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 17:15:33 (Válasz manunkind #1031 hozzászólására.)
unlike you i attack players that also have similar stats with me,so yes i might loose.unlike you i duel with players around my lvl and not 200 lvls below me so yes there is a chance to loose.my spell might be avoided ,some of my attacks might not hit.this things happen when you fight players on your lvl,i guess you forgot that since you only attack players that are at least 150 lvl below you.like i said do tell a smart strategy to discourage a lvl270 from attacking a lvl20 or prevet him from attacking without being premium.i really want o hear that.and before you say it i dont carry to SE on me,so do tell me how to discourage a lvl270 from attacking not only DAILY but also TWICE per day,since you seem to know.and since you follow the same tactic,hitting players that are 200 lvl below you i mean,do tell how would someone discourage you to stop attacking him?honestly i really want to hear a CLEAR answer from you
Pontszám: 8.44
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1033. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 17:44:31 (Válasz champion77 #1032 hozzászólására.)
champion77, i've answered that repeatedly. and in depth. this argument has no end. start with making friends instead of adversaries. consider changing hordes and acquiring the scarab of death. for more, search the forum for those phrases. i'm not writing it out again.

i'm not sure why he hit you twice in one day. did you ask him? perhaps it was twice in one day but only once in each torture chamber 24-hour period. or maybe you just annoyed him and he found it satisfying to hit you, something that is perfectly legal. i don't know, ask him.

do you know how i know you aren't genuine in your discussion? you continue to say, "since you only attack players that are at least 150 lvl below you." i've tried once again to be civilized and patient and helpful, and the only thing i get in return is trolled on my forum score. so, so long, and thanks for all the fish.
averageGaguškaNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1034. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 18:19:08
Proč pořád pláčete ?Můžu útočit na jakykoliv level ! Podívejte se na umístění Pit of doom (7-nhsos,9-advance,12- Witcher,19-champion)to znamená že byli hodně aktivní ,já měl volné místo v Torture chamber proto jsem útočil. Na nikoho z jsem neútočil 2x za den ! Jen jednou se stalo že jsem útočil 2x na hráče champion (byl to omyl myslel jsem že ho ještě němám v torture chamber)Později jsem útočil pouze proto že jste začali nadávat a stěžovat si,můžete si za to sami.
Píšu tady poprvé a naposledy JE TO JENOM HRA !!!!
Pontszám: 6.67
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1035. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 18:23:36 (Válasz Gaguška #1034 hozzászólására.)
try to write in english cause i honestly have no idea what are you saying
Pontszám: 8.19
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1036. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 18:41:32 (Válasz manunkind #1033 hozzászólására.)
manukind regarding the attacks as you can see from the log of attacks that have been posted before it was twice on the same day.one in the morning and one in the evening on the same day so the second attack was without a sense since i was already on his torture chamber so even you have to admit that there was no point for the second attack especially since i didnt had any SE on me.
now regarding your other answers.first of all i make friends in here even the ones that beat me on a fair fight this is not my problem.like i said sometimes you win sometimes you loose when you fight players around your lvl and also i like to test my character against slight stronger players than me to improve my strategy.so losing on a fair fight is not an issue for me.secondly i never annoyed anyone especially someone that is 200 above me,lets be serious now.besides how could i even annoy someone that is 200 lvl above me?by attacking him?please dont make me laugh.a lvl20 attacking a lvl270?even if i was crazy enough to try it i couldnt even scratch him.regarding me being genuine?i used that prhase you mentioned cause i see on the forum that most players complaining about you,and we talk about players that are below lvl60,so my phrase have a point like it or not.one last thing even if i was spending 50 AS to change horde as you suggest then you will start hitting me so nothing will change and why should i spend money on a game that actually engourage that kind of behaviour?i mean lvl200 and above to attacking lvl20.as for the scarab?well since it is not a relic that you cannot buy but only win it on the auction.suggestion have been made to be added on the relics you can buy but have been ignored.but even the scarab dont actually stop these kind of attacks and you know it
Pontszám: 8.19
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1037. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 19:49:58 (Válasz champion77 #1035 hozzászólására.)
here you go: https://translate.google.com/
popularGerald.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1038. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 20:30:29 (Válasz manunkind #1037 hozzászólására.)
just to point out the lies since galutska mentioned me .first of all i never message galutka so the lie that i have insulted him or annoyed him is just a lie.secondly regarding being active on the event.so your excuse is that low lvls cannot participate on the event because the lv200 will be hitting them daily?so the events are only fo the high lvls?and to be clear something else i have gathered the max 687 point while i was still premium and couldnt be hit from higher lvls but galutksa starting hitting me after i had the max point of the event so basically couldnt get more than 200 maybe 300 from the torture chamber so the attacks were not done for the se.i dont know his reason and i really dont care but at least dont say lame excuse for your pointless attacks.just admit that you like your macho attacks on low lvls without excuses.now manukind the game dont force you to use subplasma except on the ruler event and even then if i remeber correct is 3 subplasma attacks,although i could be wrong on that.if you choose to attack someone that is 200 lvl below instead of someone that is 50 lvl below and actually give you more SE is clearly your choice.and i do understand why champion said that you hit low lvls because i went back and saw also the rest of the complains and you have to admit that plenty new or low players had problems with your attacks even when not the ruler event was on.so you are right on that those attacks are legal,and for me this is the developers mistake, but the way you use your subplasma and which lvl you hit is your choice.in any way you might see it hitting a lvl100 will give you more se than hitting a lvl20,this is a fact that you cannot deny.
Pontszám: 8.47
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1039. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 20:40:07 (Válasz Gerald. #1038 hozzászólására.)
Gerald, my initial direct question still unanswered: how much SE was lost in these 'attacks?'
no one told you not to participate. play as normal. subplasma attacks cause you no harm. move on with your life.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.06.19. 20:52:44-kor
popularchampion77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1040. hozzászólás - 2023.06.19. 20:43:01 (Válasz manunkind #1037 hozzászólására.)
so i annoyed him cause i was active on the event and couldnt hit me when i was participating?are we serious now?besides i was also premium during the participation on the even cause i was expecting idiotic atacks like these.but to say that i annoyed a lvl270 cause he couldnt hit me during the event?i really dont know how to respond to that.
Pontszám: 8.18
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője