Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Oryu

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 15:27:06
Hi
Thanks to those who posted replies to me. I could tell that there was some attempt being made to coordinate in other Hordes.
I was never contacted in any attempt with Emerald though. I have very little time to actually spend online. Seeing as how all
my rivals in other Hordes received the +8 medal, yes, the extra +3 was and is important to me.

I agree that if those changes were made it would be a more exciting event.

Oryu
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 14:14:52
Well, I see no real reason to continue playing. I came in 3rd in attacks on W3. I never lost a battle. I used over 140 healing potions.
I bought the war packs every day. I used almost all my duel potions. And I got a 2nd place medal. To me the whole concept of playing
with other members of a Horde was meaningless. Who are these players? What are they doing? What is their plan for playing? With
no way to coordinate attacks then what is the point? I'm sorry, but for me this was a big time flop with no redeeming features.
Dátum: 2011.12.18. 23:55:04
Thank you Miklos! I got my stones and they were in time for discharging the soul well. Merry Christmas to you and all.
Dátum: 2011.12.18. 15:56:37
I know you are right and I'm sure they will get it straightened out. I'm just venting my irritation I guess.This is the first time I have had any kind of trouble like this.
Dátum: 2011.12.18. 08:52:08
OK. This is officially not amusing. It has been well over 24 hours since I made my payment for Ancient Stones. I have had no action through this forum and I have received no answer to my mail that I sent to info@doomlord.net. It says on the Help page that I should mail them with any problem I have. As a paying customer, expecting some action to be taken is not an unreasonable request. Miklos please help.
Dátum: 2011.12.17. 23:37:43
Thanks eukar, I will.
Dátum: 2011.12.17. 15:07:36
Hi
I bought through PayPal 350 ancient stones but have had no action on them. It has been over 10 hours now. I sent a mail to the info address on the help page but I have not gotten a response from there either. Should I just wait or is there some other action I should take? I play on W3.
Dátum: 2010.11.06. 07:33:25
I very strongly object to the name the player Thereggin has given his pet. He is in Crystal nomads clan. He must be a premium member. He calls his pet 'Obama the Ass Clown'. I care less what his views on President Obama are but he has no right to inflict them on me. I have seen it mentioned that there are young people playing this game also and I don't feel that this kind of name is in any way proper.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 06:39:54
I have had two of my questions rejected in the past week. Considering some of the questions that I have answered, my questions are really good.

Oct. 5th: Question: In what position are the mouths held by a set pair of Japanese shishi dogs?
Correct answer: one open and one closed
Reason rejected: only a special group of people might know the answer
My objection: these dogs are used all over Asia and it is common knowledge about how the mouths are held. I don't think that over half the world population is a special group of people.

Oct. 13: Question: Which country first refered to Japan as 'the land of the rising sun'?
Correct answer: China
Reason rejected: answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question
My objection: I see nothing ambiguous about this. All the answers are countries and that is what the question asks for and even simple knowledge of a world map places China west of Japan, therefore the sun would rise from Japan and the other countries only knew of Japan much later in history.

I try writing questions that make people think and give them a little information on the world.
Oldal: 1