Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2013.11.14. 15:59:53
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.14. 14:06:10
Thanks for the report! Now we added the daily offer.

Lady Alvariel - Not fixed - I have confirmation it is indeed bugged

Could you please tell us specifically whats wrong with Lady Alvariel? I checked and the data corresponds with the data we have. Do you know a player who should be in top3 somewhere and he isn't? If yes, which category and what score? Thx, Miklos

This is what I see with my W3 char:
Highest acquired soul-difference increase

1. Darckk 3.266.871
2. Deenna 2.442.349
3. Yabu 2.416.160
Cruel_W3 290.855

This is what I see with my W2 char:
Highest acquired soul-difference increase

1. Cruel01 3.969.938
2. BoxOfPandora 3.824.933
3. Sbart 3.625.452

Another bug:
Recalling old epics is not working.
Edit: the recall is working now.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 13:29:42
Bug update:
- Energy bricks - Fixed from a displaying perspective. If the calculations are working properly after the merger, only God knows
- Daily Offer - Not fixed
- W3 duel rules - Fixed
- No attacks from Crystal Clan - Not fixed
- Lady Alvariel - Not fixed - I have confirmation it is indeed bugged
- Level 1 characters with high level pets - Not fixed
- Wrong redirection when clicking on char names - Not fixed
- Hungarian texts - Fixed (?) - i couldn't replicate this bug
- Wrong link on "Finished Buildings" button - Not fixed
- Shared battles button missing - Not fixed

I believe that covers it for now. Please include other bugs I have forgotten.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 00:21:17
We haven't received any energy bricks today.

Edit: No daily offer either.
Edit 2: Crystal clan is not attacking. Despite being at war with them, they haven't done one single attack to the clan since server re-opened.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 21:48:56
Apparently, one of them is my hypothetical char from W1, which I don't have Probably some glitch when addressing players with chars in all worlds.

It also seems that Lady Alvariel is not consolidated. Unless it is a coincidence and W2 really leads them all.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 19:16:04
Bug report:
- Got a message from stiska, hit his name to see the char, but got an error message. Maybe the numbering issue?
- Shared Battles button is gone.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 14:24:36
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.13. 13:29:20
About the auction:
Yes, there was no easy solution, maybe ending all at 8 would have been a bit better than 10, but even then some auctions should have been extended. If you want to make sure you have the best chance to get a specific item, you have to bid as much for it as you think is reasonable - or try to bid in the last possible moment. You do it anyway when a bid ends when you are away from the computer. So the rules were a bit different now, but still the same for everyone, I hope no one will feel he got an unfair disadvantage.

After the merge, there will be one auction house only, but we will reduce auction time from 5 to 3 days to compensate.

Well, I feel I got an unfair disadvantage. The auction for the item I wanted was scheduled to end at 4am and, to my surprise, it was changed to 10am for no reason, as 4am was 6 hours before the maintenance. I was kinda hoping it would still be there when the server restarted so that I could try to get it, but your post indicates the items will be given to whoever made the last bid before 10am, which is really really bad!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 13:10:08
I didn't understand what you did with the auction house. You had all auctions ending at 10am (the same time the servers would be shut down). But most auctions have a bidding war and end up being extended for several minutes. I am curious to see how you will handle this when the servers get back on because 18 items will become 6 and some of those 18 items will have their disputes suspended at 10am. Honestly, I see no good solution. You can simply cancel the auction and return the ducats, which would be bad, specially if it's a rare item (in W2, there was a dispute for an item that pops up only 3 times per year, for example). You can disable the bidding system and simply give the item to whoever had the highest bid at 10am, which would be terrible. Or you could start the new server with the dispute still ongoing. This would be a good solution, but it poses two problems: first, I doubt you will do it and second, it would require great precision, which has now being proven not to be the case, as we are almost 10 minutes late for the reset to be complete. And before you call me a pain for complaining about 10 minutes, I would be totally fine with a 10-minute delay in normal circumstances, but not when it involves an auction that has a 10 minutes bidding time.

Of course, the best solution would have been to end the auctions at 8am, instead of 10am, but why make thinks easy when you can make them hard?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.08. 21:24:28
WTF?!
What is the name of the level 1 legend?
I chose Chapter 1, as it was the only coinciding possibility. Here is the result:
Wrong answer! The correct answer is: Prelude.
There is no legend with this name. First episode is called Prologue!
Whoever did this question and whoever approved it are retarded or f*** blind

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.08. 14:03:10
My point is that your posts seem to be adding to senner's regarding the merger. And I don't believe you are complaining about the same thing.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.08. 13:35:12
@senner
With all due respect (and I do respect you for being top level in W2), I believe you are mad because you wanted a free ride into Landragor. It's a similar problem as Alexor. But I am confused, as Ladragor won't happen until the end of the month (with or without merger). So if you went into the catacombs to wait for Landragor, you would need to stay there until November 26 no matter what. The slight miscommunication (as Miklos said he would inform the merger date after the Horde Wars) seems to be such a small slide compared to your anger...

@ardent
Let's not mix things up here. I think your major complaint (and it coincides with mine) is that the game has become too expensive and that premium players are becoming too op and eventually this will lead to the death of the game, as non-premium players will realize they can't compete and simply quit, which will cause premium players also to give up, as we don't to play on an empty server. But Miklos has always helped when he could. I remember once you deleted your ruby triad by accident and came here to desperately try to restore. He did it. It was ages ago, but I remember it cos I got mad at the time as we were enemies

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 19:08:18
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.07. 17:23:09

About W3 duels:
If ONE of the duelers is from W3, W3 rules will apply. So a W3 player can't steal more from a W1/W2 than they can steal from him. Also we will mark W3 players for you on the duel list so you know well in advance that this duel is going by the W3 rules.

Thank you for the clarification.

I suggest you include an option for W3 players to switch to normal dueling rules, as I believe some W3 players might be interested in that.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 16:15:57
Any "mid-fall promotion" planned to replenish all those AS gone with the War Packages?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 15:57:46
Ok. I understand what you mean and I agree. Miklos should have given us an expected date right after the Horde Wars. But then again, he would probably give us a date he could not deliver and we would get mad at him anyway

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 13:51:18
Idézet: Furlozza - 2013.11.07. 04:33:58
Cruel

I guess the main difference is that the amount of SE that can be taken is limited. Oh..

So if it is intended that Worlds 1 &2 only receive the same SE as if they were residents in W3 I see no great difference. Maybe the difference will be that W3 folks will find more appetising meals in W1 and 2 if they receive the benefits of the rules (?) in W1 and 2.

Ok. Now this is confusing and I hope you are wrong. You are saying that if I attack someone from W3, I will get less SE. Well, I DON"T WANT THIS! So I expect to have a VERY CLEAR signal saying someone is originally from W3. This way, I can simply avoid wasting my DPs on them. You are also saying that people from W3 can attack W1/W2 and steal according to W1/W2 rules. That can't be right because it would represent a huge benefit for W3, as they would defend under W3 rules and attack under W1/W2 rules. Miklos, please clarify this point?

@senner
Unfortunately, you have reached a point in the game where targets get rarer and rarer. It happens in every game for the very high level players. I have already made a suggestion to make things a little better. The additional XP for top 50 should be increased. Instead of +2%, +4%, ..., +100%, make it +4%, +8%, ..., +200%.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.07. 13:41:52
senner,
I am a complainer myself, but this time I will side with Miklos. I don't understand why you are so angry. It was never said that the merger would occur right after the Horde Wars. In all honesty, I prefer that it wasn't because everybody had tons of SE stored by the time the event ended (I had 42mm) and that wouldn't be a lot of fun.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 15:59:30
E,
Builders incapacity to participate in events has been debated in the past. Miklos' opinion on the matter (and I agree with it 100%) is that all players should have enough power to fight a couple of fights with lower level players at least. If you are losing all fights to clones that are 5-10 levels below you, then there is something wrong. In other words, "zombie builders" are not welcome!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.06. 15:03:50
My God Miklos! Those are beautiful changes!!!
Congrats on listening to players' feedback and trying to make it a better event. I think they address most of our comments here. Option 2 (probably from Hungary) is simply genius imo.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.05. 15:43:21
And what happened in Hungary? Did the score get updated from 00h and 14h? What about the top 10 lists?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.05. 14:37:51
This is the top 10 in W2:
Most victories
Zaglaab 1470
BoxOfPandora 1416
Sbart 1381
Phaedrus 1290
Cruel01 1244
Trackur 1218
Tallia 1212
Ghost army 1061
Proleter 1038
Sacrosanct 1001

As you can see, only top 7 have more than 1,100 wins at this point (22 hours before event ends). Isn't 1,100 an excessive number then?

By the way, if the event ends in 22 hour and the scores are updated in 9 hours, what happens in-between?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.01. 18:45:58
@Alexor
If your problem is with Landragor, you are being foolish. Just go to the catacombs and, when the event starts, leave catacombs and build all your millions of SE. You will have 2 additional weeks to gather DPs and APs. Other that, you'll have more competition, which is fun.

Cruel.