Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Merging worlds
averagesenner
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Merging worlds
21. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 10:56:02 (Válasz ardent #20 hozzászólására.)
The number of additional targets in the merged world are not hundreds or dozens, it's a joke.
I have reached the point that I want to warn all other players: this game is all but dead and all acts of Miklos are only the convulsions of a dying swan.
Pontszám: 5
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 12:43:07 (Válasz ardent #20 hozzászólására.)
It seems that some ppl are in an urgent need of a doctor.
Ooh btw, ... it's not an obligation to play this game you know... till now; internet is free to come; and free to go!

Regards,
e.
averagesenner
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 13:11:55 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #22 hozzászólására.)
All I ask is value for my money, and no empty promises. As I said, I have spent more than enough money to be allowed to require this
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 13:51:18 (Válasz Furlozza #18 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Furlozza - 2013.11.07. 04:33:58
Cruel

I guess the main difference is that the amount of SE that can be taken is limited. Oh..

So if it is intended that Worlds 1 &2 only receive the same SE as if they were residents in W3 I see no great difference. Maybe the difference will be that W3 folks will find more appetising meals in W1 and 2 if they receive the benefits of the rules (?) in W1 and 2.

Ok. Now this is confusing and I hope you are wrong. You are saying that if I attack someone from W3, I will get less SE. Well, I DON"T WANT THIS! So I expect to have a VERY CLEAR signal saying someone is originally from W3. This way, I can simply avoid wasting my DPs on them. You are also saying that people from W3 can attack W1/W2 and steal according to W1/W2 rules. That can't be right because it would represent a huge benefit for W3, as they would defend under W3 rules and attack under W1/W2 rules. Miklos, please clarify this point?

@senner
Unfortunately, you have reached a point in the game where targets get rarer and rarer. It happens in every game for the very high level players. I have already made a suggestion to make things a little better. The additional XP for top 50 should be increased. Instead of +2%, +4%, ..., +100%, make it +4%, +8%, ..., +200%.

Cruel.
averagesenner
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 14:13:02
Is Miklos celebrating holiday from our money? I know I sound frustrated - and i am - but we have the same time zone, i contacted him in different ways, but no response, i haven't heard a word.

and no information for the players again this day sounds the same to me as:

"we don't give a f*ck and don't care about the handful players that is left"

I'm Done with it.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 14:20:48 (Válasz Cruel01 #24 hozzászólására.)
@ Cruel,

Furlozza is right; that is/was the plan. The only thing is; that I did interpreted it otherwise. Meaning; that also the attacker of W3-player would but gain a "fraction" out of a winning duel (as if he still is playing under the W3-rules). And the loosing W1/W2-player would loose a fraction against a winning duel of a W3-player, compared with an attack coming from W1/W2-player.
Now; this being said; I sincerely don't know what the effect will be for us (W3-players)... because this will (also) give a high SE-handicap when you're together with W1 & W2 players (towards your investments in abi's and skills versus players out of W1 & 2, I mean).
And yes, indeed, Miklos; it would be nice to have some extra data concerning this major changes.

Regards,
E.
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 14:44:05 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #26 hozzászólására.)
Miklos is the managing director of Beholder Ltd., he has many other things to do, rather then answering in the forum every day, but it's sad there is no other admin who can react in this case.

Senner please calm down!

ps: sorry if my english is not perfect
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 14:57:47
The fact that Miklos is the managing director make it even worse. It means they reduced personal because of the lack of real currency income. This makes our claims even more legit.

As a matter of fact, I don't care who answers, it can be Miklos or anyone else from their team. It would help a lot more listening to the few remaining paying players and debate their claims rather than pretending nothing is happening or even worse, ignoring them completely.
it figures ....
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 15:57:46 (Válasz ardent #28 hozzászólására.)
Ok. I understand what you mean and I agree. Miklos should have given us an expected date right after the Horde Wars. But then again, he would probably give us a date he could not deliver and we would get mad at him anyway

Cruel.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 17:17:31
i take the silence to mean they're working on it. sure, more communication would be nice, but unless they do the world merge without notice, i don't understand all the anger. let's just play. landragor, here i come.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 17:23:09
I'm sorry that we couldn't give an exact date on the merge, but the reason is, we don't know it yet. We do not announce it until we are sure everything is fine. So I'm waiting for the green light from the programmer. When he gives that, we will announce the time, several days in advance, so everyone has time to prepare. I don't understand your frustration, senner, you sent a ticket today, we try to answer all in 24 hours at most. The reason of the merge is only to help you, players, give you more challenge, more targets, more fun.

About W3 duels:
If ONE of the duelers is from W3, W3 rules will apply. So a W3 player can't steal more from a W1/W2 than they can steal from him. Also we will mark W3 players for you on the duel list so you know well in advance that this duel is going by the W3 rules.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 19:08:18 (Válasz Miklos #31 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.07. 17:23:09

About W3 duels:
If ONE of the duelers is from W3, W3 rules will apply. So a W3 player can't steal more from a W1/W2 than they can steal from him. Also we will mark W3 players for you on the duel list so you know well in advance that this duel is going by the W3 rules.

Thank you for the clarification.

I suggest you include an option for W3 players to switch to normal dueling rules, as I believe some W3 players might be interested in that.

Cruel.
averagesenner
Végzetúr poronty
17 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
33. hozzászólás - 2013.11.07. 22:58:51 (Válasz Miklos #31 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.07. 17:23:09
I'm sorry that we couldn't give an exact date on the merge, but the reason is, we don't know it yet.

There you go Miklos, NOW you can speak out, why not direct after the event was over,
OR better: just before the event had come to an end, because YOU knew already..
keep you customers informed.

But again, hey who are WE? A bunch of players who still pay for a game that is DEAD already, demanding some information that will never be given in time?

*** edited for violation of forum rules ***
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2013.11.08. 09:52:17-kor
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
34. hozzászólás - 2013.11.08. 03:00:44 (Válasz senner #33 hozzászólására.)
sheesh, Senner.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
35. hozzászólás - 2013.11.08. 06:53:05
Don't worry Senner, Miklos will probably edit your post and pretend nothing has happened. Pretending he doesn't understand and ignoring people are among the best of his traits ..... We spend hours writing and filling several pages with frustrated concern and what do we get? 2 lousy phrases where he pretends he saw no curses or acid remarks....
it figures ....
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
36. hozzászólás - 2013.11.08. 07:54:17 (Válasz senner #33 hozzászólására.)
I don't understand you Senner, you were not a crying baby, but this behaviour is more then ridiculous.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
37. hozzászólás - 2013.11.08. 10:03:05
Senner and Ardent, I really don't understand why you are upset... If you can calm down and explain your problem in a civilized manner like everyone else here, I will try my best to help and answer. But be assured, harassment and insults will take you nowhere. Continued trashtalking can indeed ban you from the forum. If Senner's problem is that he got into the catacombs too early because he thought merge is coming on day (?), and is not frustrated because he can't play for days, just say so, we will help you, reset your catacomb time etc. Just please be as polite as respectful as I am to you, and as is everyone else on this forum. Thanks.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
38. hozzászólás - 2013.11.08. 11:47:33
Miklos, it is indeed useless trying to argue with you. I have said it many times, you ignore accusations and pretend you don't understand what they are. If you still keep pretending you don't understand the frustration of some players, I kindly invite you to read my posts, they are not many as I rarely come here for other reasons than complains. I consider myself quite good at explanations and providing reasons for my claims. Even in this thread I brought up some points which you chose to completely ignore. If you fail to understand..... well, the problem does not lie with me....

Banning players that pay? LOL! Well, you are welcome to ban me, I would gladly receive it. Seems the only way to break my addiction to this game is insulting you......
So go ahead, I dare you! Ban me! I won't be able to waste my money on this game anymore. You know what they say, you reap what you sow!
it figures ....
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
39. hozzászólás - 2013.11.08. 13:35:12
@senner
With all due respect (and I do respect you for being top level in W2), I believe you are mad because you wanted a free ride into Landragor. It's a similar problem as Alexor. But I am confused, as Ladragor won't happen until the end of the month (with or without merger). So if you went into the catacombs to wait for Landragor, you would need to stay there until November 26 no matter what. The slight miscommunication (as Miklos said he would inform the merger date after the Horde Wars) seems to be such a small slide compared to your anger...

@ardent
Let's not mix things up here. I think your major complaint (and it coincides with mine) is that the game has become too expensive and that premium players are becoming too op and eventually this will lead to the death of the game, as non-premium players will realize they can't compete and simply quit, which will cause premium players also to give up, as we don't to play on an empty server. But Miklos has always helped when he could. I remember once you deleted your ruby triad by accident and came here to desperately try to restore. He did it. It was ages ago, but I remember it cos I got mad at the time as we were enemies

Cruel.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
40. hozzászólás - 2013.11.08. 13:48:41
Cruel, I think what I said covers what you said as well, let me quote myself "I RARELY come here for other reasons than complains". That means I do admit there were a few times when I did not come to complain. Even more, i repeatedly stated through all the frustration that I like this game a lot and I care about it and that's why I am expressing my concerns.

P.S. I was never your enemy, Ardent was always competition and now Pandora is your clan colleague
it figures ....
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője