Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2015.03.31. 14:47:10
Support clarified to me that "the wearer" is the minion and not the main character. Therefore, the correct XP really is 2.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.03.30. 20:15:04
Idézet: manunkind - 2015.03.25. 19:12:16
does the minion need to be active for the easter fetish effect to work (experience for other minions)?

Yes, it does. Just tested it.
And it is bugged. My minions only got 2 XP instead of 5.
Will report it right now.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.03.27. 03:56:58
@Tallia
I am surprised you are not doing repeatable quests yet. In this case, the Divine Decree is very useful. Particularly for the Draw quest

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.03.25. 20:49:34
@Miklos
I understand it works just for tasks atm. My suggestion is to modify it and also make it useful for ToD quests. As I stated in the original post, high level players have no use for an item that allows us to eliminate a task. Even that stupid one that forces us to purchase ducats is not expensive enough to justify it. For ToD tasks, the situation is completely different. There are several tasks that take much longer than we would like and it would be very useful to have an item to auto complete them.

@manu
Divine decree is to auto finish quests. It is also useless for high level players, but I haven't received any, so I suppose it is coded that only players doing non-repeatable quests can get it.
That's a good question regarding the fetish and i hope the answer is YES

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.03.24. 21:51:08
Would it be possible to change the royal seal to allow us to also complete a ToD task? It is useless for high level players as it is. And we could probably take advantage of it to complete the "Spend all APs" quest or those that take 14+ days when we want to go for a fast completion followed by a Temple Wand.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.03.23. 21:56:57
This is new information to me as well. As a matter of fact, I keep getting mad at myself when I forget to activate the AA minion before going hunting. Knowing this is not necessary is a blessing!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.03.20. 18:59:57
Miklós,
Adding different abilities to minions is pretty cool, but you should consider allowing us to use more than one not to limit the potential of this new feature. Maybe four, just like regular pets? Even if only pet number 1 (could be highlighted in a different color) would be the one to gain XP from fights. This would make minions way more interesting with different strategies to be used.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2015.02.19. 15:11:45
Miklós,

I see you haven't replaced the "finish a building task".

Would you please explain to me how you expect high developed clans to finish 20+ buildings when they are facing situations like this:

Available buildings to finish/ SE required:

Mage Tower / 20.630.000
Energy sanctum / 95.200.000
Evolution chamber / 140.000.000
Pyramid of glory / 209.020.000

We still have 6 levels to build the Mage Tower, which is somewhat doable. And then what?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.12.10. 22:08:57
This event has always been stupid. How are the hordes supposed to have any coordination without the Horde chat? Unless someone takes responsibility to messaging all other clans in the same horde, it is simply impossible. And this proposed strategy is very painful to be implemented. I agree 100% with manunkind. This event must go...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.11.30. 06:22:39
Idézet: Tallia - 2014.11.28. 22:31:06
Where have you read this treasure generator?

It is in the event announcement. The one we got on "Latest News" (right side of the Daily Routines page).

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.11.21. 23:19:42
Really bad...
Simply ridiculous!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.10.20. 23:09:49
I guess so. After all, winning events is no longer important. We are just supposed to do the bare minimum (FacePalm)

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.10.10. 12:24:19
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.10.09. 11:30:32

Clan championship is now a permanent feature. Please note that we would like to make it easier and less time consuming over the time when it loses it's initial excitement. That's why you can buy a relic for championship tokens which reduce minimum battles to 5 per day from 10.

The problem with the championship is not attacking 5 or 10 times. This really is irrelevant. What matters is the championship strategy. Clan leaders/organizers have A LOT of work during these events and it is an awful idea to have it running constantly. Personally, I have done the organizing for my clan this time and would be willing to it again in 6 months, but I will not do it every month. There is absolutely no chance, as it really is a burden. As I said in my previous post, in regular championships, you just click to register and then see the results. This is an activity that makes sense when repeated every month. Not a massive event such as the Clan Championship (at least in the current format anyway).

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.10.07. 20:13:06
You misunderstand me. I am just stating a fact and not defending it. I am completely against marginalizing the non-premium players, but unfortunately, this has been happening more and more.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.10.07. 15:47:23
Jany,
I hope you are wrong and this event will not run nonstop.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.10.07. 15:46:01
The event overlap really is awful. It's hard to keep track of what is going on. Clan Championships are not like regular championship, where you register and see the results on a given date. They require daily control/effort. Not to mention resources. Having it constantly overlapping other events is horrible.

Regarding Elvenwind's comment about non-premium players, I am not sure what you mean. Non-premium have been excluded from this game years ago. They are just making the gap bigger and bigger.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.09.26. 21:12:22
I have been receiving 5 tokens per day. How will I ever have 300 for the Fetish? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.09.24. 01:41:29
DD players got so much used to having a huge advantage that they are now complaining when events equalize the condition for EH and DD players. Unbelievable...

Regarding the ToD, I suppose you are forgetting the hunting tasks, such as squeezing 10 pets, that require 100+ hunts

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.09.22. 15:35:24
Well, I have NEVER been DD and I can't say I am weak either...

Regarding the Clan Wars, I am unsure what comes next. Will the four top clans be put in the same competition for the second week? I don't believe the adversaries will be the same because this would be very silly since it is not possible to know whether the leading clans are actually good or just facing weak opponents.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2014.09.17. 22:13:13
Thanks Miklos.

I understand it now. So we are 20 clans divided into 5 separate competitions and, at the end of each week, 5 clans will get 4 points, 5 clans will get 3, etc...

The reset was definitely wrong because I went to bed at 08:00 and, when I logged back in, at 17:00, I had 1 attack.

A suggestion: please replace the column "Attacks in this round" for "Victories in this round". I f I understand correctly, the number of attacks is irrelevant and the number of victories, which is the relevant info, is not being displayed at the moment.

Thanks,
Cruel.