Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
very popularStromboliFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
781. hozzászólás - 2014.10.16. 10:08:49
I like the clan championship frequency as it is. You only need 10 attacks a day leaving at least 20 a day (with duel setting at 30) for other purposes. Plus there are also duel potions (maybe these could also be bought for SE?). If there is a big demand for a week's rest though, it would be better in the middle of other events or else it could fall on a week when nothing much else is happening.
Pontszám: 10
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
782. hozzászólás - 2014.10.17. 12:34:12 (Válasz Stromboli #781 hozzászólására.)
You can't win with 10 attack/day strategy. AFAIK it's a competition or something like that.
Pontszám: 9.89
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
783. hozzászólás - 2014.10.17. 21:28:59
i'm guessing that with this event becoming omnipresent, you'll see a massive drop in participation from the first competition. instead of clans working together to win, each player will do what he or she needs to earn the daily championship tokens.
Pontszám: 7.38
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
784. hozzászólás - 2014.10.20. 14:58:52
will the clan championship run concurrently with the horde championship?
Pontszám: 7.38
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
785. hozzászólás - 2014.10.20. 23:09:49 (Válasz manunkind #784 hozzászólására.)
I guess so. After all, winning events is no longer important. We are just supposed to do the bare minimum (FacePalm)

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.24
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
786. hozzászólás - 2014.10.21. 17:40:37 (Válasz Cruel01 #785 hozzászólására.)
Pontszám: 9.88
everyone's favoriteFatmonkFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
787. hozzászólás - 2015.09.23. 11:04:16
There should be better descriptions on some equipments .... just got a harvest fetish for grapes and nowhere it says that the pet must be lvl 50 to use it. Must likely game on world 4 is over before I get a good pet to lvl 50. So the grapes are just wasted now ... arggh
Pontszám: 5
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
182 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
788. hozzászólás - 2015.09.23. 12:04:32 (Válasz Fatmonk #787 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Fatmonk - 2015.09.23. 11:04:16
There should be better descriptions on some equipments .... just got a harvest fetish for grapes and nowhere it says that the pet must be lvl 50 to use it. Must likely game on world 4 is over before I get a good pet to lvl 50. So the grapes are just wasted now ... arggh

Under 'Evolution' on pets page :
Pets must be at least lvl 50 to become a minion at the cost of a fetish and (player level x 3000) soul-energy. Familiars can't ascend. After evolution, it disappears from the Pet subpage and is moved to the Minions subpage. Level of the minion will be: original pet level/2 + original pet base level/5 ((but no higher level than the item level of the fetish!)).
Pontszám: 9
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
789. hozzászólás - 2015.09.23. 13:04:27
Exactly, digitalis ..... but nowhere it says that a pet cannot use the fetish until the time the pet is turned into a minion. It only says that in order to turn into a minion the pet needs to be lvl 50 + use the fetish.
In my case it would have been nice to get extra 14 xp per victory for the pet to grow faster
everyone's favoriteNaho
Végzetúr poronty
37 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
790. hozzászólás - 2015.09.23. 19:19:03
Would it be possible to put all the stuff we bank in the inventory in alphabetical or some other kind of order?
Pontszám: 10
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
791. hozzászólás - 2015.09.24. 00:41:42 (Válasz Naho #790 hozzászólására.)
That would indeed be nice for the "misc" category, for equipment it is already in order by lvl
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
792. hozzászólás - 2015.09.27. 18:38:01
Don't despair, we plan to make improvements to the inventory soon
Pontszám: 7.62
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
793. hozzászólás - 2015.10.20. 15:12:26
the setting that you cannot get attack from other player of higher lvl as long as you are premium shouled be for any lvl above you not just reduce the lvls the game is full of "spider" players that ruin the events for others even if you spend stones to enjoy the event you have those that hit you everyday and ruin the game for you.And if even you ask them why you only receive insults because they know that with the benefit and their clan support they vcan drive you off the game(which finally they do) this is why the active players reducing
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
794. hozzászólás - 2015.10.20. 20:51:04 (Válasz valorian #793 hozzászólására.)
I can fully understand that some players develop more slowly either because of lack of time to play a lot or because they want to get the fullest out of each level. But I don't understand why some1 wants to stay at a certain level just to terrorize other players.
That being said, one must expect some attacks and a spider can be avoided by lvl'ing up out of the spiders lvl range. And in a clan you can get support from other higher lvl players.

It is in no-ones interest, not even a spider, to drive players out of the game.

In my opinion insults and the likes should be reported and warnings given by admin.
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
795. hozzászólás - 2015.10.20. 21:26:23 (Válasz Fatmonk #794 hozzászólására.)
it is not a luck of time for the most.it is not possible someone to be for 4 months in the same lvl nut getting stronger because of championships and torture.3 members of my clan left from the game because of constant attack from the same spider i manage the one to coma back after 4 months and the spider is still on the same lvl.my sugestion was to be a limit on the championship wins pesr lvl.for example one player (most propably a spider) can win for example 10 championship and get the +1 bonus after that he can take just se and the +1 bonus to go to the second unless he has also too many so it goes to the 3rd etc.new player have no chance to win championships.think this you have one spider with bonus+150 attack +150 def(and the other bonuses) and 36 championships(that means +36 in all abilities)for someone in a clan with less bonus it is impossible to win(even with the spider having minus due too many champs) in order to have chance he has to raise his stats by doing this he gain lvl and goes to the next spider
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
796. hozzászólás - 2015.10.21. 00:36:54 (Válasz valorian #795 hozzászólására.)
Actually,
There is a handicap in place already, as per the below:

2. Handicap. You get handicap during all championships (only) depending on your medals.
2.1. Each medal gives -1 to all stats during the championship instead of +1.
2.2. If you already won in that category, the modifier will be -3 per medal instead.
2.3. On the last blood tournament you will also get -1% per medal to the important combat skill (criticals, execution, damage shields).
2.4. If you already won several times in the same category, you have to choose that you will get -10 stats per medal (and also to your skills on last blood), OR you participate in the next category upwards (in that case you get only the 2.1-2.3 modifiers). "Several times" is a number depending on your level, defined below:

your level
8-19 (per category): MAX 1
20-34: (per category): MAX 2
35-46: (per category): MAX 2
47-61: (per category): MAX 3
62-79: (per category): MAX 3
80-100: (per category): MAX 3
101-124 : (per category): MAX 4
etc.

So unless the system is not working as it should, spiders already have a disadvantage for having too many medals.
Pontszám: 8.69
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
797. hozzászólás - 2015.10.21. 09:30:17
You have a disadvantage of the -1 for the championship but since the spiders win the get the +1 of the championship and for a spider on a big clan with a +150 attack and def the -1 or even 10 has no difference .this could work only if for the championship there were no clan bonuses,then the -1 or -2 etc would work.think this a spider lvl lets say 60 lvl with clan bonus +150 attack and def fightting a new player with a clan bonus lets say +50 on attack and bonus(i dont say a weaker opponent) now the spider have -36 because of the many champs who will win?ofcourse the spider.now the weaker player trying to win a champ will try to improve his abilities the result will be to gain lvl(in the mean while the spider will still getting the+1 bonus for winning the champs).I think the best way will the one that i proposed if you have too many champs you dont get the+1 bonus but se instead and the +1 goes to the second or third or etc.this maybe improve the champs otherwise the championship is just for the spiders of the big clans.this is why you see spiders remaining in the same lvl even 9 months( i dont say names but you can easily understand them)
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
798. hozzászólás - 2015.10.21. 22:46:46 (Válasz valorian #797 hozzászólására.)
Well, true spiders are most likely above the cap and, therefore, getting -10 per medal. Regarding the clan bonus, you make an interesting point about it. Maybe there could be a limitation to bonus according to level. At the lower levels, +150 atk/def really is quite overpowered.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 8.69
Végzetúr poronty
91 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
799. hozzászólás - 2015.10.22. 11:19:38
In the championship I think it would be OK not to have any clan bonusses at all
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
800. hozzászólás - 2015.10.22. 19:41:04
I agreein the championship you should fight alone without any of the clan bonuses but with the minus penalty(for too many championships won) this is the only fair and the only way for not seeing the same guys winning again and again the championships
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!