Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kaen

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2012.12.10. 16:05:21
Temple of Doom : "Use the simulation on the Duel page 5 times or change your specialization for ancient stones!"

( a simulation costs 1 ancient stone ; x5 => 5 AS )

Did that just fine, the problem is, the whole deal took 6 of my AS, and I'm 100% sure I only did 5 simulations, I checked the Temple page before doing the last simulation.
I also remember having tried to duel someone who turned out to be hiding in the catacombs
Dátum: 2012.05.14. 14:57:40
First time :

"Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder...?
Where you are?
Who you are?
Why you are?
What you are?

Wrong answer! The correct answer is: Where you are?. "

Second time, a few hours after the first time :

"Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder...?
Where you are?
Who you are?
Why you are?
What you are?

Wrong answer! The correct answer is: What you are?. "

..... o.o'

You've got to be kiddin me
Dátum: 2012.04.22. 11:01:21
Do the temple medals give any bonuses at this point, and, are they displayed on the character page ?

Anyway, it looks fun
Dátum: 2011.12.19. 12:34:36
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.12.18. 01:21:36

Red Medal still doesn't count for my char in W4.

Cruel.

Mine neither. But I have to praise the new look of the medal, much more appropriate
Dátum: 2011.06.18. 07:53:44
Yep, on second thought I reached the same conclusion. First time I entered so haven't really given it much thought untill now. Thanks tho *thumbs up*
Hope this clears any unclarities anyone has.
Dátum: 2011.06.18. 05:19:41
No, but I dont see how this is relevant to the question "Do those 33% add to the 2% of finding a map piece or is it 33% of those 2%?". And the wand only adds 0,5%, doesn't seem like very much
Dátum: 2011.06.18. 05:07:20
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.06.08. 11:32:45

2.) During the event, you receive event points for hunting. If you duel or challenge, and have event points, you will spend one automatically, and it will increase your chance of finding a map piece by 33%.

Are you sure this is working as intended? I've won over a dozen duels having event points consumed and I've got no map piece at all. Am I missing something? Do those 33% add to the 2% of finding a map piece or is it 33% of those 2%? I'm also from the team with the least players, so in theory, the chance to find map piece should be even higher.

1) sure aint working cuz I've seen one from my team leave for another team and no points were added to mine, neither reduced from theirs. Unless...you add/deduct those points at the end of the day?

anticipated thanks

EDIT: on 2nd thought, it's pretty obvious it's a 33% increase of your actual chance. Sorry for a useless post. As for 1), if the person who switched teams had about 10 map pieces, the teams stats would've stayed pretty much the same
Oldal: 1