Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - neurotic

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 11:10:03
So it's just my bad luck

Is there a listing of what temple rewards do? Hungarian version will suffice if there is no english version
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 07:05:02
To win blue or red reward, do you have to re-roll for ancient stones? Or is it simply that I'm unlucky? I'm rolling the wheel since day 1 and I only get black and green rewards...with 12 options on the wheel even with some weighting toward lower level rewards, I'd expect to see at least one blue if not red.

And now my first temple is running out of time and i have get blue or red reward on wheel temple quests.

Help?! Just tell me if I need to roll with ASs...
Dátum: 2010.11.22. 08:29:07
Carpal tunnel syndrome is an injury most commonly associated with?

* repetitive action of the hand(s)
* tennis play
* impaling wounds through the body (including shots)
* driving through the tunnels in darkness

This got rejected with "Your answers are ambiguous or wrong to this question", but it's first answer in google search for 'Carpal tunnel syndrome" that contains actual phrase "most commonly associated with repetitive hand motions namely heavy computer keyboard use"

Why would that be incorrect?
Dátum: 2010.11.10. 08:48:13
How about a page where one could look up the level of the monster he just captured as pet? Including info on level modifiers for tiny, gigantic etc...
Dátum: 2010.10.18. 13:47:38
In error I marked wrong answer to my own question (used spacebar instead of the mouse click) - can I withdraw it or change it before it gets marked invalid? Can I ask some of the administrators or judges to change it before it get evaluated?
Dátum: 2010.10.18. 11:20:22
I just lost two battles in a row from people of the same level, inferior equipment and stats. One of those I lost for 2 damage only...and lost 700SE. The other was (I guess) luck thing, as it was along the lines of 104 vs 10. I just couldn't affect him. Lost additional 450

Random indeed!
Dátum: 2010.10.03. 12:49:01
I put a question after my first 30 correct answers and it was rejected due to 'already in the database'. I submitted another, but I don't see it in Quiz tab.

So two questions:
1. Where can I check what questions are in the database? and
2. Where did my second question disappear?

Do I have to wait for it to be evaluated before seeing it in the quiz section?
Dátum: 2010.09.25. 12:44:33
Zagreb, Croatia.

We're all over the place
Oldal: 1