Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Charon

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2013.10.17. 10:04:02
About the strength of the opponents. As i noticed, tho i'm level 54, i always fight a level 61 character. Ego, i lose many battles. I dunno why this is happening. I'm ok with losing against stronger higher level opponents. But i shoul have the chance to fight some opponents of my own level.
Dátum: 2011.05.17. 13:18:40
It was a great event. I enjoyed it very much and hope that those four girls will get fight again in another war.
Congrats to all those who made this event possible and to those who fought in it!

My question is about the huckster medallion. When do we get it? I already got my other reward.
Dátum: 2011.05.16. 06:03:19
After all, as i real life, fights can be unbalanced. In history there are many examples of how larger and better trained armies utterly destroyed other cultures. Life is not fair so the number should count, as in real life. I started the event in another husker army, but after the first day, when i realized that Marietta has the first chance in winning the event, i switched sides. Yes, i lost some time and some victory, but since i joined early the winning camp, that means that i should have 100 less victories, so i think it worth it.

About the EP... hmm, i dont know what to say, i never watched my EP. What happens if someone attack you and you have no EP? Or in this situation you could not be attacked?
Dátum: 2011.02.10. 12:57:41
True, no chance to finish the building until the time is up.... and that could be frustrating.

Anyway, i saw that the killed queens regerate at over 9%, no matter the % of Thaumaturgical prisons built. Perhaps in the next event of this kind the developer of the game will consider how much of the Thaumaturgical prison for the kiiled Queen is built and corelate it with the % of health that the queen regenerates.

Also, as always, where there are no penalties, many free-raiders appear. Many players concerned only about self-developenent, thinking of individual advantages/desavantages just sit and watch this event and perhaps continuing dueling or whatsoever.
Dátum: 2011.02.02. 08:57:26
I need someone willing to help me with the "Loot at least 500 SE from an attacked Doomlord or Doomlady" quest. Of course, i'll do the same for him.

W2 Lvl 21 Sapphire.

Contact me by ingame messaging.
Oldal: 1