Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Xeno wars
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Xeno wars
181. hozzászólás - 2011.02.07. 23:05:27 (Válasz Miklos #179 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.02.07. 20:39:11
This is only the 3rd day of the event, so you shouldn't worry about not being able to win it... If you could build the prisons in 3 days and the event would end in 3 days everyone would be sad.

3 days is enough to get some sense of our velocity, and right now, it looks like the killing part will be accomplished easily, but the building part will likely fall short. I expect a lot of people will stop building at all once they achieve 1600 builds, so the building velocity will slow with time, if anything.

LydonB: about the prizes, people calculated that the focus crystals or the quest bonus might be like 3-4000 SE per day for a lvl 60-80 char. If you think that is not good enough, alongside with your pets gaining like 40 levels during the event, you might still choose not to participate. We did our best to give satisfying returns, but players always have the freedom of choice.

Although some people are complaining about the fight rewards (you can't please all the people all the time...), I think the main complaints are on the building side of things. At least in the case of a hunter, there's no cost to fighting with AP, and in fact, there are a number of benefits compared to normal hunting, like pet XP. But the building involves actual sacrifice, in the form of SE or lack of clan building. My prediction is that when the event is over, only a few players will be over 1600 builds, whereas nearly all the active players will be over 400 victories.

TAnd do not envy the Hun servers for starting earlier: you only win by getting a more thoroughly tested event.

Amen!
Pontszám: 7.50
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
182. hozzászólás - 2011.02.08. 01:08:20
The solution to that would be the creation of a hard penalty for losing the event. which is not the case apparently.
That would "encourage" people to do both 400 victories and 1,600 building.

Cruel.
Pontszám: 5
irritatingSnittFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
183. hozzászólás - 2011.02.08. 09:10:54 (Válasz Inv_ #165 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2011.02.07. 13:39:07
Idézet: Snitt - 2011.02.07. 13:19:54
The building counted for 4 build/day (if we all do it) which is not a high cost imao. You wont be able to get any reward like these till they make a similar event...clan buildings gona be built up anyway, maybe a bit later. If u think better to get faster clan bonuses and loose event bonus (maybe forever) go for it, but this means you don't think global.

* 2 ring focus crystals: +2, +4, +6, +8% soul-draining (only if you don't have the following focus crystal!)
* 2 necklace focus cryszals: +2, +4, +6, +8% soul-draining (only if you don't have the above focus crystal!)

doesn't really help against crystal dudes since they have the "Drain soul protection: +20%" boots. I can only hit 3-4 players other than the crystal dudes so it doesn't really help me that much.

* 1, 2, 3, 4% bonus for half year to quest reward SE

I only have 1 normal quest available now (lvl 71 one) so i only do the only repeatable quests. the 4% bonus is like 600 se per quest..

* 2, 4, 6, 8% bonus for half year to AA points

There are not many AA skills i'd really love (I already got the ones i wanted). there are some that are nice, but not

* spacerift potion (switches your Energy Harness with Disadvanced Development skill or vica versa at no cost): 3, 6, 9, 12 potions.

I have EH skill and I don't plan on switching to DD.

* soul diamonds: level x 50, level x 100, level x 150, level x 200.

This is the only reward that I'd really want.

* increase or decrease infection by 1, 2, 3, 4%

0% infection so doesn't help me at all. I'm pretty sure i can't go to 1% infection and back to 0% to get the attribute reward again.

* 10, 20, 30, 40 bonus to trade skill for half year (but does not increase the skill beyond maximum)

I already have max trade so this one doesn't help me.

So from all the "global thinking" rewards, there's only one I could use (the SD one), though I make enough SD from adventures to get all the gear I need. If i were to spend 4.1k*4=16.4k per day for activation I would expect the rewards to be worth it.. Granted with 16k I can only buy one stat per day, but still.

Drain works in dim gate also, for quest even 1% worth, new AA skills will added always. If u only count 2% drain from dim gate forever u should understand that u can spend even billion SE for 3 week u will get more by time.

P.S.: I realised who r u...dont get ur building thing with multi chrs in a multi clan. Reply I won't read as I know ur style.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
184. hozzászólás - 2011.02.08. 10:23:38 (Válasz Snitt #183 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Snitt - 2011.02.08. 09:10:54

P.S.: I realised who r u...dont get ur building thing with multi chrs in a multi clan. Reply I won't read as I know ur style.

Thanks for the great business idea. I'll start selling tinfoil hats in a few days. I imagine I will be super rich with only you as my customer.

Also I bet you will read this; I guess you wanted to say that you will not reply, which means I win
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2011.02.08. 10:39:28-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
185. hozzászólás - 2011.02.08. 13:55:54 (Válasz Snitt #183 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Snitt - 2011.02.08. 09:10:54

Drain works in dim gate also, for quest even 1% worth, new AA skills will added always. If u only count 2% drain from dim gate forever u should understand that u can spend even billion SE for 3 week u will get more by time.

Your English is worse than mine:O ... Actually, i barely understand the idea you are trying to express .... But you must be some misunderstood genius and that's why my mind can't coupe with all that brilliant information

NO, you are like wrong in everything you say, it will take more than 1 year to recover the invested SE from just DM attacks. For 1 thing, the SE is wasted only from a Clan point of view, for you, it's just luck upgrading so you don't really LOOSE se ...
it figures ....
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
186. hozzászólás - 2011.02.08. 14:12:18
Just out of curiosity I calculated a rough estimate of how much the Drain would give me from DD battles (I used the average damage I did in the last 5 DD battles I had (only weapon damage)) and I found that I would gain roughly 70 SE extra/battle.
Since I gain 5.5 DD points/Day that is 385 SE extra/day or 140k per year.
140k SE give me roughly 40 builds on the thaumaturgical cage, which is 1600 Build points. So over a period of 1 year it breaks even.

The time is of course influenced by my combat stats, better stats could lower the time dramatically. And this is from DD battles only, duels should give some also.

Verdict (my very personal opinion): Not the best thing in the world, but not as bad as I thought. Could definitely be worth it for a more combat (weapon damage) oriented Doomlord.
everyone's favoritebaggybag
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
187. hozzászólás - 2011.02.09. 15:28:29
in world 2 level 55 xeno died. i am curious how we could kill it. is there a limit for its regeneration or is only %35 building enough?
everyone's favoritebaggybag
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
188. hozzászólás - 2011.02.09. 15:36:41
it came back.
i think there is a time interval between its murder and coming back. i even fought with level 66 xeno. but it came back with %10 life. is this decreasing everytime it is killed. i think the first time was %25.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
189. hozzászólás - 2011.02.09. 20:34:09
And it will keep regenerating until the prison is fully built...

Cruel.
much likedHrusFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
75 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
190. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 08:01:55
so what will happen if the prisons are not built in time (which seems likely)?
No rewards and lot of angry players?
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
191. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 08:20:41 (Válasz Hrus #190 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Hrus - 2011.02.10. 08:01:55
so what will happen if the prisons are not built in time (which seems likely)?
No rewards and lot of angry players?

Most probably.

It's been a week; unless a star goes supernova, we're going to have a lot of rage.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2011.02.10. 08:22:23-kor
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
192. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 12:49:39
Question about the building part (for the developers):
Does all cages take the same amount of Build points to complete? Or does lower level cages take less BP?
averageCharonFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
193. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 12:57:41
True, no chance to finish the building until the time is up.... and that could be frustrating.

Anyway, i saw that the killed queens regerate at over 9%, no matter the % of Thaumaturgical prisons built. Perhaps in the next event of this kind the developer of the game will consider how much of the Thaumaturgical prison for the kiiled Queen is built and corelate it with the % of health that the queen regenerates.

Also, as always, where there are no penalties, many free-raiders appear. Many players concerned only about self-developenent, thinking of individual advantages/desavantages just sit and watch this event and perhaps continuing dueling or whatsoever.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
194. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 13:21:58
C'mon guys.
I disagree we are in such bad shape in W2.
We are at 6/21 and almost half the prison for 45/55 is done. Queen 35 is at 33%.
This means we will get those 3 if we keep our pace.
5/15/25 should be easy to build as they probably require much less building.
Problem resides at the 65. This might be our downfall.
But 45/55 players will start helping there pretty soon.
Let's keep struggling and we can do it!!

Cruel.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
195. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 14:18:09 (Válasz Cruel01 #194 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.02.10. 13:21:58
C'mon guys.
I disagree we are in such bad shape in W2.
We are at 6/21 and almost half the prison for 45/55 is done. Queen 35 is at 33%.
This means we will get those 3 if we keep our pace.
5/15/25 should be easy to build as they probably require much less building.
Problem resides at the 65. This might be our downfall.
But 45/55 players will start helping there pretty soon.
Let's keep struggling and we can do it!!

Cruel.

This is why I asked about the building requirements. If the building required (measured in Build points) is the same for all categories there is no chance that we will make it (World2). If the requirement is lower in the lower categories, we have a much better shot at it.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
196. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 15:37:51
I don't see why it should be in number of Build points. The attacking side is measured in damage done and not in number of victories.
But if it is, you are right and we have no shot. But that would be a terrible flaw in my view.

Cruel.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
197. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 16:04:31
I think every different queen has different needs. Yet even if it's the case; the cages will not be completed in time.

Keep in mind that in order to help lower level sections, the higher level sections need to be defeated.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
198. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 17:05:28
in order to obtain the event rewards do all queens have to be imprisoned or just the one in own level group?

on w3 looks like the high level players are not bothering with the prison at all, 0.95%, as a lower level if i have to help prison theres as well as my own level to get reward i will stop now lol
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
199. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 17:41:40
If you cannot defeat and imprison all xeno queens in 3 weeks, a dark age will come to your world.

It's in the event description - all queens.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
200. hozzászólás - 2011.02.10. 18:12:03
wow
ok
bring on the dark age

that sucks, each level group shoul dbe responsible for imprisoning there own queen, i dont mind helping other levels defeat the queen but see no reason why one group should be penalised for another groups lack of building.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!