Szerző
Topic neve: New event: Horde Wars
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: New event: Horde Wars
21. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 04:36:41
Hungary servers reveals a better chance to win if you fight without a pet or a low-level attack animals or just an animal you call into battle.

Sadly enough, this sucks, and the daily limit is a number that can not be met every day, especially so as to lose some of the battles, thus wasting resources.

The game offers 15 DP leadership opponents get easier option, but day 15 (27 DP) was not enough for one or relic, as every 5 is a treasure after battle. and fixed every 20 will give you a horde of battle trophy.

The last event battle 1000 had been a total of 75 healing potion to drink, now this number reaches the second day of the event.

It does not make sense: (

You think the event is a good idea, but we still have put it, as if a strong character, you can not fire me in a ball, it is only yourself and your nervous system to choke

Unfortunately, my English is not perfect, sorry if I misspelled something.

When a horde of diamonds or something and you want to develop strategic event to look forward to a world w1 private requests or if you do not play the first world, you are in privately

Alexor
W1-Alexor
Pontszám: 5
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
22. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 06:23:21
Hi,

though I see a lot of fun in this type of event; I have to ad 1more thing to the comment of Alexor & Cruel.
Already before this event was activated; I was predicting that this event is an "anti Saphire" event. Why? As Saphire is the less "fancy" as choice; this reflects in a virtual "overrun" by the other hordes. When the number of active players of 1 horde is < 50% of any other horde; than this reflect in a "mission impossible".

Regards,
E.
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
23. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 06:37:32
The last 20 fight with

Today, 08:28 Alexor *Estekeplekra* Your opponent has won the battle.
Today, 08:28 Alexor *Leuvimaj* Your opponent has won the battle.
Today, 08:27 Alexor *Aslatussec* You have won the battle.
The reward is 3364 soul-energy and 17 XP.
Today, 08:27 Alexor *Iostrafristrucre* You have won the battle.
Today, 08:27 Alexor *Phaphugloclo* Your opponent has won the battle.
Today, 08:07 Alexor *Evufree* You have won the battle.
Today, 08:07 Alexor *Upheahukrob* Your opponent has won the battle.
Today, 08:07 Alexor *Inufogas* You have won the battle.
Today, 08:07 Alexor *Froadrink* You have won the battle.
Today, 08:06 Alexor *Nujudrasaa* You have won the battle.
Today, 08:06 Alexor blessed oceron You have won the battle.
The reward is 2915 soul-energy and 34 XP.
Today, 07:05 Alexor *Oapaahoacruh* You have won the battle.
Today, 07:05 Alexor *Pheeweaubrou* You have won the battle.
Today, 07:04 Alexor *Efrovescau* You have won the battle.
Today, 07:04 Alexor *Aorkupeches* Your opponent has won the battle.
Today, 07:04 Alexor *Ufarafruke* You have won the battle.
Today, 07:04 Alexor *Yeaufriwhisto* You have won the battle.
Today, 07:03 Alexor *Isaachah* Your opponent has won the battle.
Today, 06:17 Alexor *Bastricha* Your opponent has won the battle.
Today, 01:13 Alexor *Issuwuraakry* You have won the battle.

If this continues, you win 100 battles 65 per day will be limited

Well, I gave birth to the duel points?

Think over this event as a way unplayable, and all the profits to be spent on healing beverages
W1-Alexor
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
24. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 09:20:34
OK, I am sapphire.

Until now 130 fights, 130 wins. Used only small amount of healing potions, but I have Map finding skill over 1/3 of my level, so I am automatically healed on end of each battle.

Bartessica, as for sapphire horde our weak result is not because we are in small number. Every clan has same chance not depending by activity, numbers, etc.
Total count for each clan together for all territories is 100. Key is how these 100% are divided. Look at sapphire, 51,73% of all attacks are in ONLY 3 Territories !!!
Thats problem, not activity.

Jany
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
25. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 09:23:37
Most victories
Foxy 298
Barzotty 113
Tortuga 108
MacSka 104
Vsigamany 88
Trinkets of Deceit 82
Sadistiq 82
Riggi 76
Ttrt 75
Dorothy 71

Issue here is they will have DP deduction? I know it is difficult to imagine that even in the 65th After one destroyed in the battle, more than 400 DP in twos: D

Drink as much of the world does not exist

Or maybe you want to be 2DP Hungarian server is up more than 65 a day?
W1-Alexor
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
26. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 09:26:27 (Válasz janyemm #24 hozzászólására.)
130 wins? You still have much resource??

Parliamentary only ask because I care so much that you can battle mindlessly pressed when the daily limit is theoretically 65 and over have a more expensive battlefield

otherwise what is the first day to win 100-200-1000000 in?
W1-Alexor
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
27. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 09:52:40
65 wins yesterday and 65 today of course .
I do not like to be penalized by using 2DP for one battle And I think that 65x21=1365wins will be surely enough to be in Top10.

Jany
averageCharonFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
28. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 10:04:02
About the strength of the opponents. As i noticed, tho i'm level 54, i always fight a level 61 character. Ego, i lose many battles. I dunno why this is happening. I'm ok with losing against stronger higher level opponents. But i shoul have the chance to fight some opponents of my own level.
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
29. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 10:08:12 (Válasz janyemm #27 hozzászólására.)
I see so now I've got slowly to 130 wins, even though I lost quite a lot, simply because he is a strong character.
So who is strong in this event with a suction

But who adorned the top list now they've won as much as yesterday, that is the top rated at 298

So either you did not realize that over 65 2PP battle is a battle, and there was also a bug in this case it would not have him drawing the DP

I hope you are also a couple of things will be fixed quickly because it is so far for me is not worth it
W1-Alexor
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
30. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 10:10:23 (Válasz Charon #28 hozzászólására.)
If I may suggest a high level of animal do not take me to the battle, you're more likely to win
but specifically sucks the whole event:D
W1-Alexor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
31. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 13:25:26
When you use 30 duel points / day settings, you get stronger opponents. Probably this is the case with you, Alexor. If you use 15 dp setting, you will win most battles, if not all. Those who hav 30 DP setting, can battle more, we wanted to make it real hard otherwise everyone will go that way.

Your opponent is generated based on you. You can gain advantage in the fight by having a better spell and weapon (these are not generated based on your character!) and pets can make a difference - but in 30 DP setting, the opponent will have the same number of pets as you, although weaker.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
32. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 14:41:31
This event is a major fail. You forgot to mention way too many things prior to the start of this event. Best example is that duel settings make a huge difference in fights (this is kind of crucial to be left out in my opinion). Also, announcing this event so close to what supposedly was the map event, you monumentally screwed up our resource planing, yet again, like so many times before.

I spent 300 DP's in the first 24 hours of the event because I wanted to change my settings from 15 to 30 DP's per day and now you tell me there is a significant power difference for clones between the 2 settings????? So you did not screw my planning once, but twice!!!! Might I remind you that I, among several other players who still visit this forum, am a free willing currency contributor to your project? That is in case you have forgotten, the more you make people like me dislike this game, the more you will suffer. There is a considerably large game market out there that is just waiting for me to redirect my "donations" towards more promising prospects. This account has been with you for 3 years and a half and it has seen its fair share of mistakes from you, some met with rage and threats, yet most of them met with understanding and patience. The ice is running thinner every time I feel mocked by last minute changes that deeply affect the outcome of a competition.

My conclusion is simple. I ask of you to consider finding a reasonable damage balance between the 2 duel settings as an immediate solution to the current situation. You can figure out a better solution later, for the next iteration of this event.
I know quite a few about business plans and short, medium and long term ways of obtaining profit. The way it looks to me by the recent events, you have no business plan and this app is reaching its lifetime end, thus meaning you are trying to squeeze every ounce of currency you can out of the remaining few loyal clients. If I am not right, please prove me wrong with solid arguments. Keep silent (as you usually do) and you will have proven me right (as I feel I am). Maybe Sbart and Cruel have the patience and are willing to spare the effort of helping you find flaws and get better (as they always do and I am surely more grateful to them than I am to you), I ran out of those long time ago.
it figures ....
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
33. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 14:43:11 (Válasz Miklos #31 hozzászólására.)
I do not want to switch to 15-DP, or the Top 27 for a day-DP is not available or you want me to reach relic coupon amount

Why would it matter if all 30 DP option to play each year? Should not that be the point?
More battles, more event-point, multi-Hunt, faster level up, buy more premium equipment etc ...

I do not feel fair to have to suffer just because it was a relatively strong character to do a dead area.
I feel this is a punishment, and no, I do not want to switch to 15-DP, because it is not a daily battle 15-25 game experience during an event, the noodles and any incidentally, is not a gift nor can it acquire and even horde also miss out on the 15-day victory

I think this event has not changed much, but it does not provide the experience than what I expected.

I do not have destinations in between two events, robbery is just once a month, so I'm happy I waited for this event, thinking that they will be similar to the peddlers event

but unfortunately I have been disappointed, and this could be a great little event
W1-Alexor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
34. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 15:32:27
You misunderstood, having 30 DP setting is not a disadvantage. The opponents are still killable, they just deal more damage. Rarely, you get an opponent which can be stronger than you, and as such, he might win. So out of 20 battles, you might lose 1-4. But you get +15 duel points per day which is +15 battles. So this is not punishment, or bad balance etc. It's just a choice you can make. Having 30 dp does not double your efficiency, it just increases it to some extent. Try both versions, and decide which fits you more.

As you could see, I gave a very detailed information in the opening post. All rules, facts, everything. Yes I missed to mention that the opponent's strength is different in 15/30 DP settings, I'm sorry for that. But even if I would, you couldn't see which is better for you without trying the difference. Also in other events, like xeno, 30 pp opponents are stronger. After all, 30 pp setting is "I want equal or stronger opponents" while 15 is "weaker opponents", and this event is using duel points.

I think it is normal than in a game, you do not get every bit of detail, statistics, maths in advance so you can immediately play the perfect strategy. This would kill exploration. I know there are games out on the market, which say "press the green button". you push it, and you get the reward. Then "press red button". You get the reward. Etc. Doomlord is not such a game. There are some things you have to discover, and sometimes you can walk a suboptimal path and lose a bit. But this makes victory only sweeter, imho.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
35. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 15:40:41
Btw we are closely monitoring results with 30 DP fights, and if it is to difficult we will make it easier.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
36. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 15:44:31
Thank you for the feedback Miklos, hope everything turns out all right.
it figures ....
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
37. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 16:19:44
Just checked out Cruel's fights, out of 37 battles, he lost 3 with a 30 DP setting. I hope it's not that bad, this is supposed to be "hard mode" If anyone else has statistics with 30 DP settings, please let me know. So far it seems it is worth using (same report from other servers).
averageAlexorFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
47 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
38. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 17:07:10 (Válasz Miklos #37 hozzászólására.)
The last 60 battle is 10 losing of a16% defeat

65 victory a day is needed 75-80 DP

This can be difficult to produce for 21 days, but resigned because they still can gain more than 15dP setting

I hope he never wins another more good times to be in top competition: D
W1-Alexor
much likedStiskaFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
86 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
39. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 17:24:29
hmm maybe you like cruel so he gets some benefits from admins
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
40. hozzászólás - 2013.10.17. 17:46:56
Miklós, please stop giving me benefits!

I lost 3 in 37, which you may think to be too little because I am playing "hard mode". Well, I disagree. I have a powerful character and I am spoiled for (almost) never losing. Being defeated 8-10% of the times is too much for me! If your strategy is to get people to buy more AS potions (and I don't think you are wrong to do that), you would have the same effect by reducing total damage and keeping final damage (after the auto-healing) unchanged. So instead of getting 40-50% back, just give us 15-20% back. This way, I won't be executed for taking 25,000 damage

But I want to also bring back a very important discussion to the table. We've been sidetracked by the "clone power" and we are forgetting the core of the event. How are we supposed to have any planning with this weird format? Where is the Horde chat? For the next event, I suggest you do a Clan Wars. It will simplify a lot and create competition between clan, which is something nonexistent at this point, given that the CoD creates a "cold war style situation". Of course the prizes would not be for the top 4 only, but you could do top 25% clans, 25%-50%, etc... The winner could get an additional prize. Nothing too big. Similar to the clan quest prize (some AA points, some SE, etc...).

Cruel.

P.S. Even though I don't find it wrong to incentive us to buy some AS potions, I find it COMPLETELY WRONG to create a 10 AS War Package, which will have a total cost of 420 AS for those willing to "stay premium".
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2013.10.17. 17:51:21-kor
Oldal: 12345678910
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!