Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kethios

Dátum: 2010.10.16. 04:28:37
You are given a chance to decide to take the reward instantly after the event end or at the next level up.

Infection: It is part of the reward. You can take both kinds - ability points, luck and infection.
Dátum: 2010.10.16. 04:22:40
Yup, hungarian text.. also when you want to squeeze a trained pet.
Will contact the programmer.
Dátum: 2010.10.16. 04:20:54
Good, then case solved.
Dátum: 2010.10.15. 17:31:12
used SE / your level modifier = SE you spent on activating the pylons
Dátum: 2010.10.15. 17:29:55
Be more precise please. Did you have enough mana? etc.

Note that you can't boost transplantation after you trained it to the max.
Dátum: 2010.10.15. 17:26:52
I know alot of people with over 300 kills and no relic. Random is just like that.
Dátum: 2010.10.15. 17:24:24
Well, I use to go to hunt for 1 time, see the max time I can hunt, cancel the hunt and go to the max number of hunts which won't make me go over 15%.
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 14:50:45
Thank you, in the name of the staff aswell.
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 14:38:26
Event name: Thagotur - Plauge of the Unforgiven

Event story:
Aeons ago in the world of Ghalla - long before the Enemy was even born the lands were full of life and there were different kinds of civilizations rising. There were the Childes of the Forest, an elvenkind nation which possessed knowlege that caused jealousy among the other tribes of the elvenkind. Time slowly passed and the hate towards the Childes were increasing. The Spawn of the Dark, the most black-hearted and dark tribe of the elves decided to take the Child's knowlege by force and started to merge the small hordes under the ribbon of the Spawns. The Childes of the forest believed in their power and knowlege so they didn't paid attention to the Spawn's threat. When they realized the true goals of the Spawns it was too late to gather their followers among the tribes so their elders decided to call for help.

That time the Galetki were a young but powerful nation which was feared for their fiery temper and brute strength but loved for their kindness. They were in good relations with the Childs since they learnt alot from the Foresteers - building, forging weapons and armors for example. On the other hand the Spawn of the Dark envied the Galetki for the Childs' knowlege being shared for them...

One day, the leader of the Spawns' hordes who was called Silodhyr Aeraetheil gathered his men around him and told them to start the preparations because they are going to battle the Childs' nation.. declare war on them, destroy their cities and take their knowlege by fire and steel.

-Believers of the Dark.. blood of me.. who follow me to death if I call for you. Eat well this evening... whisper a last prayer... sharpen your blades... we, are going to a battle that will shake whole Ghalla. Blood and death will follow our steps! To arms! - he said.

A little bit late but the Children of the Forest called for the Galetki to aid them in the forthcoming battle. Hundreds of fearsome galetki warriors left their lands to aid the Foresteers. Meanwhile, Silodhyr Aeraetheil's hordes were already breaking Ilovenyr - the Children's capital's gates. The bloody battle started. Thousands and thousands of souls were fallen from both sides and the Spawns seemed to win the battle. Silodhyr Aeraetheil started one last wave to massacre the Foresteer's last men erasing their existence from history. Ilovenyr was burnt down, it's building were in ruins when the Galetki forces arrived.

-About time. We can't let the Spawns win! To battle, my men.. For honor, for glory! - said the galetki commander.

The Galetki forces attacked the Spawn hordes from behind slaying them like butter. The remaining Foresteers noticed their ally engaging the battle and started to fight with renewed power. As the battle went on, the galetki commander was slain by Silodhyr Aeraetheil causing confusion among the Galetki forces. It seemed the Spawn will really win the battle as the Galetki had no leader and slowly started to lose their men.

There was only one thing remaining. The elders of the Foresteers gathered all their spiritual power and began a ritual that was even older than their history. Something that survived the Great Cataclysm. A chance to end this battle.

The Spawn hordes were battling the last legions of the Galetki hordes - a legion fighting under a strange ribbon. Suddenly, glaring light blinded every soul on the battlefield. Screams and growling could be heard. The elders succesfully finished the ritual. They sacrificed themselves in order to take the hordes of Spawn of Darkness with them into the abyss. Each remaining Foresteer opened their soul - absorbing the souls of the Spawn hordes. Silodhyr Aeraetheil was hard to defeat since his will was the strongest of all. Finally the elders managed to take down Silodhyr Aeraetheil and took him to the abyss.

The glaring light and the voices disappeared leveing the Galetki on the battlefield. They didn't understand what happened but know that they have to leave that place and never go back. Before they left, they burnt down the remaining buildings of Ilovenyr to prevent any forthcoming nation to steal the peaces of the knowlege that could remain under the ruins.

After the great battle of Ilovenyr the galetki nations were rising. They slowly forgot what happened in the past. The elvenkind became a legend.

*under finalization*
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 14:31:40
It is on their "to do" list. They have alot of new features waiting to be implemented and a live ajax or javascript chat is hard to code, not to mention that it shall be tweaked to every different browsers.
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 14:22:23
I gladly announce that some of the requested features are now implemented and running:

Builing from the Soul Well is no more triggering the Clan/Events panel.

The Clan menu is triggered after completing a building therefore will be lightened.

The system now shows how much time shall pass until you get an Action Point.
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 12:07:34
At first. Only english is accepted in the forum posts.

Also there is a random factor in the battle system so you can lose to weaker players.

Did you have minus on your stats? What skills are you talking about? Non battle related skills has nothing to do with PvP win/lose.
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 11:56:09
I heard that we'll have the map in the forthcoming few months and after it the Landragór will be held.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 10:20:03
I don't know. Will ask it.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 09:02:10
You mean live chat to the clans?
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 07:30:47
Here are the answers to your previous suggestions:

1. "Currently building: XY building" button in the clan side menu: Admins told me that they put this onto their To do list so it will be implemented.

"AP counter": Can be done easily, will be added to the To do list therefore implemented as soon as they'll have time.

3. Building from the soul well should not trigger the events panel: May be implemented.

Note that even if these modifications look like little changes, they take time to be coded so be patient.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 07:14:44
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.10.13. 05:55:44

luck i dont care about that its a non stat as far as this event is concerned, i didnt get the last relic despite my best efforts and a load of wasted aps last few days trying and i dont care about the first relic, the magic absorber was worth getting but thats it for me

for me this event sucked, i wish i hadnt let myself get talked into it (thanks heaps Kethos)

i got screwed, my fault cos i knew it was dodgy from beginning, maybe if i was a moderator i would have got better result but i defnately lost on this. I was in top 5ish for stats before this event for quite some time nd ill be lucky to be on first page once everyon es collected

event was a rip off, despite what kethos says i would recommen d everyone to think very carefully before particpating in another form of this rip off event

Okay I won't let this going on again.

I said in the beginning that it is your decision to participate or not. I had positive experience after my first Zarknod so I told the players what I have seen.

You think I got "better rewards" only because I'm a moderator? I'm a regular player just like everyone else. I suggest you not to suspect me like that. It's sorrowful that you see things this way.

If you want to see my rewards, scroll back some pages. You said you "lost" in this event. Do you know the complete formula that calculates the rewards? No. Do I know it? No. I told you to try to keep the balance between used SE and effective charge. That's what I did.

Events aren't made to only "give" but to take aswell. We got rewards like attributes, luck, -infection, relics, potions, rings, SE from the gnomes.

If you really want to calculate, count all the above in the formula aswell to get a complete one.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 07:00:55
Well, I will ask admins about this. Let's see what they'll say.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 04:57:25
True duellers don't hunt so they have APs that would only stay there without any use.
Their income comes from the DP's. If you buy 2 ducats for 5 AP, you still have the remaining to hunt and gather SE while they use their saved up SE from duel to duel.

I can ask admins about this but I think it will remain as it is at the moment.
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 04:54:16
No. In the 1st phase you can loot the Transcendal focus. The secon phase the magic absorber and the transcendal aswell. In phase 3 you can get all the previous ones plus the orb of duel. It is random what type you'll find.

Also about Zarknod:

Congratulations to the winners and heads up to the ones that think they messed up their characters with the event. Note that Zarknod will be held sometimes again so you can have a second chance to get a better reward. Also note that even if you think you received less reward SE in attributes that you'd normally gain by hunts and buy - but you may have been loot relics that are advantages towards the ones didn't participate in the event.