Topic neve: Sugestion box
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
221. hozzászólás - 2010.10.12. 17:25:16
I don't understand why?

On the horde bonuses topic: take it somewhere else? The suggestions box should be for suggestions in a concise way. I'm sure the admins are busy enough without having to read through pages of purely theoretical debate.

Some of these suggestions are really really good, I look forward to seeing some of them in action (although it seems they may take a while to implement )

Is there any news on implementing a mass mail? I tried Name1; Name2; Name3 but it didn't work so I assume it's not done yet?
Along with this, an address book of recently used names/contacts would be good. It's just easier than having to remember the start of the name you were looking for.

On quizzes in clan forums, is it possible to have a vote where players can choose more than one option? More like a tally box... it would be useful when deciding on a day to tackle the Epic monster.
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
Pontszám: 5
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
222. hozzászólás - 2010.10.13. 07:30:47
Here are the answers to your previous suggestions:

1. "Currently building: XY building" button in the clan side menu: Admins told me that they put this onto their To do list so it will be implemented.

"AP counter": Can be done easily, will be added to the To do list therefore implemented as soon as they'll have time.

3. Building from the soul well should not trigger the events panel: May be implemented.

Note that even if these modifications look like little changes, they take time to be coded so be patient.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
223. hozzászólás - 2010.10.13. 08:58:31 (Válasz Kethios #222 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.13. 07:30:47

1. "Currently building: XY building" button in the clan side menu: Admins told me that they put this onto their To do list so it will be implemented.

"AP counter": Can be done easily, will be added to the To do list therefore implemented as soon as they'll have time.

3. Building from the soul well should not trigger the events panel: May be implemented.

Note that even if these modifications look like little changes, they take time to be coded so be patient.

thanks for the update

any idea when/if they'll add a live chat? in 2 mails i asked they said : it will be added in a couple of months (that was in april), it will be added soon (that was in august)...
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
224. hozzászólás - 2010.10.13. 09:02:10 (Válasz Inv_ #223 hozzászólására.)
You mean live chat to the clans?
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
225. hozzászólás - 2010.10.13. 09:42:38 (Válasz Kethios #224 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.13. 09:02:10

yes. world wide and clan based.
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
226. hozzászólás - 2010.10.13. 10:20:03 (Válasz Inv_ #225 hozzászólására.)
I don't know. Will ask it.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
227. hozzászólás - 2010.10.13. 13:14:11 (Válasz Inv_ #225 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.10.13. 09:42:38

Even only clan chat will be enough. It's hard enough to manage an off-site clan chat since most of the players don't want to join/register on another site only for that.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
228. hozzászólás - 2010.10.13. 15:12:12 (Válasz Dakaan #227 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Dakaan - 2010.10.13. 13:14:11
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.10.13. 09:42:38

Even only clan chat will be enough. It's hard enough to manage an off-site clan chat since most of the players don't want to join/register on another site only for that.

i know. but in the mail replies i got they said ok to both of them...
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
229. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 01:07:50 (Válasz Kethios #222 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.13. 07:30:47

2. "AP counter": Can be done easily, will be added to the To do list therefore implemented as soon as they'll have time.

Thanks Kethios - After MANY months of fighting, it appears that we have a quality system in place for getting this game updated & upgraded. One more REALLY important part to go (implementation) - but the path certainly seems solid.

Thanks too to those who have joined me in the fight to get our voices listened to!
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
230. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 14:31:40 (Válasz Inv_ #228 hozzászólására.)
It is on their "to do" list. They have alot of new features waiting to be implemented and a live ajax or javascript chat is hard to code, not to mention that it shall be tweaked to every different browsers.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
231. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 14:39:26
Nice news today, since we noticed the new features. I'm happy to see new features in-game, good work guys.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
232. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 14:50:45 (Válasz Dakaan #231 hozzászólására.)
Thank you, in the name of the staff aswell.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
233. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 18:31:04
i agree with Dakaan, very nice to see that our suggestions were not ignored
also good to know that the live chat thingie was not dropped
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
234. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 19:03:07
I agree, very happy to see that 'it's on the to-do-list' means it will actually happen
A Kermit stamp for both developers and suggesters!

I've seen otherwise in some other games which' names I forcibly banned from my memory...
averageDoomDudeRuby1
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
235. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 19:38:32
Nice work!

Is it possible to switch off premium regeneration whenever we want? I have it to switch off when I hunt, but I just have to guess at how long I can hunt for (and I normally get it wrong). So any way to fix that would be a dream for me an maybe others!
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
236. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 20:03:11 (Válasz MsPiggy #234 hozzászólására.)
Yes, kudos to everyone involved. You have made one customer much happier. In fact, I went and bought 100 ancient stones just to say thank you.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
237. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 20:21:27
Amazing the turnaround in the attitudes of many of the primary users of the game, eh? As you can see, it really doesn't take that much to make us happy!

Let's keep it up!

Next suggestions:
1) Auction Hall cycles every 3 days instead of 5.
2) Sending a message can go to multiple people, whole (other) Clan or whole (own) Clan - instead of the current send, send, send, send, spam block, fist thru monitor system.
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
238. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 22:11:47 (Válasz Viridel #237 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.14. 20:21:27
Next suggestions:
1) Auction Hall cycles every 3 days instead of 5.

I'm agnostic on that. But I do think the closing time of the Auction Hall slots should be more variable to support people in different time zones. Right now, the closing time only varies based on the amount of sniping that goes on, which means that some users have never been able to snipe unless they get up at like 4am or something local time. So I think every time a new item comes in, the system should select a completely random closing time, independent of any past history of that slot.

Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.14. 20:21:27
2) Sending a message can go to multiple people, whole (other) Clan or whole (own) Clan - instead of the current send, send, send, send, spam block, fist thru monitor system.

Post #123 in this thread (http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,39.120#hsz123) has some examples of places where sending to multiple people (not necessarily whole clans) would be useful, and there is no adequate replacement at the moment. It also has a few technical details for how it could be implemented.
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
239. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 23:10:26 (Válasz Viridel #237 hozzászólására.)
I disagree with the auction house cycles reduction. The way it is now is fine, a relic is something special and we do not too many members with over 10 relics.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
240. hozzászólás - 2010.10.15. 17:24:24 (Válasz DoomDudeRuby1 #235 hozzászólására.)
Well, I use to go to hunt for 1 time, see the max time I can hunt, cancel the hunt and go to the max number of hunts which won't make me go over 15%.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!