Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Zarknod's awakening
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Zarknod's awakening
241. hozzászólás - 2010.10.13. 18:06:58 (Válasz MsPiggy #239 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.10.13. 16:57:41
A piece of additional info:

Being in both top10s doesn't give you two event rewards
However, being in 1 top10 and the winning horde does give you two rewards.

I'm a little sad, because I tried hard to stay in both top10s...

Had you read posts #182 - 204 in this thread, you would have been forewarned. I guess you were too busy trying to stay in both top 10s.
Pontszám: 5
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
242. hozzászólás - 2010.10.13. 22:05:58
I don't know what it was like at the lower levels, but I do know it must be very very difficult to generate a formula to treat every persons soul energy exactly in proportion with their level.

I think the formula for the horde contributions must've been a little skewed too, what with Sapphire and Ruby so far behind.

I would like to say that every AP after level 44 went into this event. Whether it was +10 attributes to cope with the battles or raw SE itself, I did put a lot of effort into the event, yet I was still beaten by lower levels.
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
243. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 03:39:40 (Válasz MsPiggy #239 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.10.13. 16:57:41
A piece of additional info:

Being in both top10s doesn't give you two event rewards
However, being in 1 top10 and the winning horde does give you two rewards.

I'm a little sad, because I tried hard to stay in both top10s...

Yeah, that was a BIG miss on this event. Being in the Top 10 should have earned a far greater reward than the generic Zankwad medal that got given to every Emerald that participated even a meager amount.
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
244. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 09:38:50 (Válasz ImLittleJon #241 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.10.13. 18:06:58

Had you read posts #182 - 204 in this thread, you would have been forewarned. I guess you were too busy trying to stay in both top 10s.

Hehe, you lot talk too much for me to read it all Especially when mad scientist math starts to appear my eyes start spinning just a little.

Idézet: Viridel - 2010.10.14. 03:39:40

Yeah, that was a BIG miss on this event. Being in the Top 10 should have earned a far greater reward than the generic Zankwad medal that got given to every Emerald that participated even a meager amount.

Being in the top gives you larger main reward already, so it's not that bad...
I'm just a little jealous of the emerald who received 2 medals, I'll get over it
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
245. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 22:41:44
anyone else feel like they are getting shut out of the relics? Over 100 victories here and only found 1st relic and a bunch of okayish potions.
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
246. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 23:08:17 (Válasz BabeTheOx #245 hozzászólására.)
100 victories is nothing, it took me way over 100 victories to get my second relic and about 240 victories to gain third relic, just carry on and you will find them
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
247. hozzászólás - 2010.10.14. 23:22:36
well i hope that 2nd relic comes soon, part 2 and 3 go ridiculously fast compared to one, and all i really keep going past 30 for was the 2nd relic
irritatingGladoomFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
37 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
248. hozzászólás - 2010.10.15. 05:50:37
How to find out the total amount of SE used in this event. I am quite weak in maths some body help me.....

Used SE: 3.525
Effective charge: 3.277
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
249. hozzászólás - 2010.10.15. 17:26:52
I know alot of people with over 300 kills and no relic. Random is just like that.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
250. hozzászólás - 2010.10.15. 17:31:12 (Válasz Gladoom #248 hozzászólására.)
used SE / your level modifier = SE you spent on activating the pylons
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
251. hozzászólás - 2010.10.15. 22:10:42
I must say, over all i am not impressed 114 victories and a lot of SE got me 14 to stats, and 3 to luck. I did everything i could to get the magic absorber and no dice.. will have to go invis and pout for a couple weeks to get over it. Anyone have any idea how much SE it will take to overcome the OP benefits those luckiest enough to get relics have?
Another question, it seems there is a choice in the reward, or is this not so? Is it accept stats now, or when you level ( i assume that is to give you a chance to boost your favourite stats before getting the reward stat bonus) but then i see infection -5 as well, and that is the part i wonder about .. is it choose stats or choose infection? Any clarification would be nice
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
252. hozzászólás - 2010.10.16. 03:36:38
Yes, as I figured out on w1 you get "amount of SE" as a reward which is then distributed among your stats on the priciple: +1 strenght, +1 attack,+1 def, +1 con, +1 IQ, + 1 mag, +1 th, then again from the start +1 str, +1 att, etc as long as you still have that "amount of SE" to spend.
What I m trying to say is that it will add up specific amout of SE not specific amount of ability points and it will add it in right order point by point until the next point would be more SE than you have left in your reward. So no point in waiting, you can take the reward right away.

You get all that AND the - infection, its not chose one-get one thing. Only reason I can think of for separating it is cause there are people who don't want to lower their infection and this would be punishment to them not a reward.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
253. hozzászólás - 2010.10.16. 03:40:25
oh and this is probably the reason why some people got bigger reward than other even if they were same lvl, same horde and had same amount of SE used in event.
If you had your ability sum bigger than other player you will get less AS as a reward cause your 1 AS point is more expenssive than of the guy with less AS total.
Correct me if I m wrong Kethios;)
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
254. hozzászólás - 2010.10.16. 04:28:37 (Válasz BabeTheOx #251 hozzászólására.)
You are given a chance to decide to take the reward instantly after the event end or at the next level up.

Infection: It is part of the reward. You can take both kinds - ability points, luck and infection.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
255. hozzászólás - 2010.10.16. 04:30:49 (Válasz dark22 #253 hozzászólására.)
Yes dark that is the reason. If you have higher ability score than the semi decent players on your level - you have to invest more SE to gain the same reward.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
256. hozzászólás - 2010.10.17. 21:15:22
when will the horde bonus be paid on W3?

also im only level 10 but am an emerald player and that horde won will i still get the 10 ducats even tho im not able to get into auctions yet?

now after doing this event on 2 worlds, it definately isint any great event, other than the relics of which again i missed on 3rd one and 1st one i dont care about it wasnt worth doing, u get less stats than the amount u put into it, it didnt take into account he tons of aps i lost when i coiudlnt defeat the event so i lost worse on w3 as a lower level player than i did on w2 as a higher level player and i added tons of xp which i dint really want as a low level on w3.

all in all my grade for this event is a Z- suggest name change for next one to zabcrap and make mental note for future when an event is touted as giving nice sruprise at end but it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it will be in fact a smelly old duck

crap event, crap info provided abut it and everything hidden with stupid forumlas makes this event a total waste of time, xp and se.

thankls for nothing lol
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
257. hozzászólás - 2010.10.17. 21:40:20
I am starting to think that everyone who complaints about this event is having a laugh or just can not calculate. Among all my clanmates I have not heard a single complaint and everyone is happy with the rewards they got. Events like zarknod's awakening can really boost up players abilities and I personally can not wait for another one.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
258. hozzászólás - 2010.10.17. 22:04:38 (Válasz petel87 #257 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.10.17. 21:40:20
I am starting to think that everyone who complaints about this event is having a laugh or just can not calculate. Among all my clanmates I have not heard a single complaint and everyone is happy with the rewards they got. Events like zarknod's awakening can really boost up players abilities and I personally can not wait for another one.

you only think you get a nice stats boost because you the the stats at once. i DID do the math for input se + ap and, even after adding the -5% infection + luck i still came up short.. this is w/o counting the failed attacks => lost ap. for someone who doesn't have max hunting skills + ultraspec, then i guess the event is worth it...
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
hatedpetel87
Végzetúr poronty
109 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
259. hozzászólás - 2010.10.18. 00:42:20
I am not saying that you did not do the right math. I am speaking only on my and my clanmates behalf. I can not consider the factor of maxed ultraspecialization as I do not have it at all yet, so you have made a point here. My previous post is dedicated to guys like D00ml0rd who besides not funny nagging can not provide any valuable informations in terms of their unsatisfying rewards.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
260. hozzászólás - 2010.10.18. 05:02:08 (Válasz D00ml0rd #256 hozzászólására.)
You'll gain the ducats.

Also, stop talking like that. It is your decision. If you didn't like it - do not participate next time.
A hozzászólást Kethios módosította 2010.10.19. 11:17:40-kor
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője