Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Kethios

Dátum: 2010.01.25. 07:17:24
What item/relic was it?

Maybe it was an item that had permanent buff then it gets destroyed. If not, see under the relics in character sheet. You can't equip or unequip them. They will always be active.
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 07:14:58
Depends. The players will judge your question when they go to hunt.
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 14:21:37
Not a bad idea. Like I will save up for the Scarab.
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 10:18:28
You can only upload an avatar if you buy premium membership. To do so you need to have 6 ancient stones.
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 10:14:05
Oh.. haven't noticed.
I edited it. Thanks.
Dátum: 2010.01.23. 17:30:06
Everyone does. Duelling is difficult in low levels.
Also there is a "random" factor in the system. The ability score doesn't really show the opponent's true strength.

- A clan my give him/her +defense, attack, IQ etc.
- If the opponent is resting, he/she gets +10% defense
- A pet has absorption, also it does damage.
- Skills can win you battles.

I got beaten up by a 300 AS player who has 600 Skills. I was with 550 AS and 240 Skills + 2 pets.
Dátum: 2010.01.23. 16:57:52
Hi.

Ho. You have to fill up the soul well to get the clan bonuses. The size of the well depends on the number of players and such. Every new member have to first fill up the well.

You are lvl 2 and most likely joined a clan with 10+ people who are much higher in level.

You should leave that clan, then join another where the soul well is smaller.
Dátum: 2010.01.23. 16:13:59
I will list the abilities here:

Strength: Determines the amount of damage.

Attack: Determines the chance of hitting the opponent.

Defense: Determines how much your opponent's damage will be reduced and how much they will miss.

Constitution: Determines how much health points you have. Also determines the HP regeneration.

IQ: Determines the chance that your spell will hit your opponent. Also reduces the chance of the enemy's spell to hit you.

Magic: Determines how much mana points you have. Aslo determines the mana regeneration.

Taumaturgy: Determines the spell's damage.
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 17:51:33
When you cancel hunts, it gives you back the remaining AP. If you still encounter this problem, contact the staff.

You are welcome, I'm glad I could help.
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 17:09:25
Yes ^__^

If you answered a quiz correctly you'll only see the hunted amount. The bonus SE are added. Like:
You killed a xxx and got 110 SE.
(The 10 was added as the quiz bonus, so if you haven't answered the quiz correctly there would be only 100 SE)
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 17:06:00
Well, you can only hunt the maximum amount action points you have. So if you see that you can only go to hunt for 5 mins (no minus secs for the time of hunt counted) you only have 1 action points. If you can go hunt 15 mins, you have 3 and so on.

Action points are given after an exact time. I'm not sure but I think it is 25 mins. So every 25 mins you get one action points. (Note that my info may be incorrect)

Also if you go on a for 20 mins, answer the quizes but you cancel it after the 1st one - the next time you go to hunt for 20 mins, you'll only get 1 quiz because the system saves the answered quizes.
It goes up by the length of the hunt. 40 min hunt 8 quizes. If cancelled after the 3rd (3 quiz) you won't get quiz until the remaining 5 are done.

Hope I could help.
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 16:32:07
This question can be found in the HUN version's datebase aswell. Maybe it got copied and translated. Quiz admins can only help.
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 16:11:19
Could you please describe it?

As I read you did not get the text below the hunt text that you got xxx extra SE because you gave a correct answer.

If this is the problem, then it is staff related. Ask for help ingame - use the help feature.
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 16:08:48
Did you have enough action points? I know it is frustrating that action points counter will only appear after you reach level 10.

If you have 0 action points left, you have to wait until you got another one.
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 07:32:15
Let me search for it then.

There they are: ↓

Ruby: +5% damage, greater chance to hit.

Emerald: +10% spell damage. Better chance to deal full damage with spells. Can learn spells one level eariler than other hordes. Has more spell points.

Sapphire: Takes 5% less physical and spell damage. Life and spell points regenerate faster. +25% to the effect of healing and mana potions.

Diamond: +30% soul-energy when winning duels, 30% less soul-energy when losing. Items can be bought cheaper.
Dátum: 2010.01.22. 06:35:28
Idézet: kitrone - 2010.01.22. 02:12:06

Spending time building your charachter is pointless for 8 levels?

Thats LAME!

I would say, duelling is difficult in the lower levels but not impossible. It needs time. You have to look up the opponent's character sheet, see what kind of equipment he/she has. Compare the AS to yours etc. Also count with the horde bonuses.

Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.01.22. 02:57:37
I don't think you have to wait until levels 8-9 to duel easily. I was winning almost every duel by level 3. I will agree though that dueling at levels 1 and 2 is difficult.

I haven't said you have to.. I said it as an advice. If you duel like crazy and can't maintain the "spider" play form and the incoming SE from duels, the optimizers will eat you alive soon. Play and try to be balanced. I duel with alot of SE in hand, plus I hunt all my action points and buy ability points and skills. An optimizer doesn't do duels.. he/she uses the pure SE from hunting and Dimension gate etc.

Different styles of play but different people. Play the one that suits you more.
Dátum: 2010.01.21. 13:49:32
Miklós, DoomLordStinks is clearly a trolling account and most likely a bot. It is spamming every forum with one post. Always the same. Does so fast, that I think it is a 3rd party software.
Dátum: 2010.01.21. 13:46:39
Or a bot.

Spamming every topic. Where are the mods?
Dátum: 2010.01.21. 13:45:25
You are clearly a trolling account. No comment.
Dátum: 2010.01.21. 09:02:25
+4 Ability score is like nothing in low levels.

Also you must pay attention to the horde bonuses.

Dueling is difficult in the lower levels. Everyone is/was in the same shoes. Give it some time, advance levels and you'll see the difference. Do not duel, try to spend all your soul energy on ability points and skills after lvl 4. When you are in lvl 8-9.. you can duel easily.