Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Ilyanna

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2012.09.04. 18:31:36
I sent an email last Friday to Doomlord to let them know that I am still missing some things especially my locket of the tireless. I still haven't got it or a reply. This is costing me in duels and I paid for this and am pissed. Please fix this. Thank you.
Also got only one chest instead of the three I'm reading we were supposed to have and also was supposed to have one when I purchased stones? Also missing a birthday cake as well. Not sure if there is anything else.
Dátum: 2012.08.30. 22:15:37
I thought the only things that could and needed equiped in W4 were the equipment and the focus crystals. When I came out of catacombs my locket of the tireless along with the other things I recieved from buying stones and gifts given at the beginning of the game no longer show up. What happened?
I have one epic treasure chest and that is the only thing other than my equipment that is showing.
Dátum: 2012.04.25. 01:05:46
Seems there are two topics for quiz olympics. The quiz isn't working on any world. I keep getting this message:A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut
Dátum: 2012.04.25. 01:04:04
Quiz Olympics is not working. I get this message: A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut
Dátum: 2012.04.20. 22:10:12
In my Temple of Doom on W1 I have twice "win 12 duels on the same day". Last night I completed one of those and would have the second but it stopped counting at 2 so I thought maybe not the same day. So now I went back to it, it had cleared out the 2 back to 0. I just won 7 duels and it didn't count any of them. Please fix this as I would like to be able to beat this. Thanks for your help.

Duh, I'm a Nimrod. Reallized after reading some posts that it's challenges not duels.
Dátum: 2012.01.17. 21:05:25
W1 I can't attack but one or two and win. There are maybe 5 or 6, mostly crystal and they have many more abilities and skills than I do.
W2 isn't that much better but does give me a few more. W3 is similar. I remember last time I played this in W1 I did fantastic and it was a way for me to build my abilities/skills. This go around is a complete waste of time for me. I'll never get 100.
Dátum: 2011.12.27. 13:56:26
I just now noticed I have a burnt out relic. It looks like an axe. Anyone know what this does or is it just something that can be sold. Where or how did I get this item?
Dátum: 2011.12.25. 03:50:50
Hi,
Like Geodor I can't log in to world 2 either. I also can't log in to world 4. 1 and 3 are ok. I have tried accessing 2 and 4 on IE, Firefox and Opera. Getting the same message on all three for those two worlds - server can't be found.
Dátum: 2011.10.23. 16:49:51
These are my character names on the worlds: W1 Ilya W2 Lady of Galway W3 Adrasteia and W4 Ilyanna. I login to one world, then log out then login to another. Since yesterday afternoon it keeps taking me back to w2 no matter what world I click on. As far as quiz goes it no longer gives the option to categorize though it says you can. I can choose an answer but when I click submit it does nothing. It's this way on all worlds. Also when I try to purchase ancient stones it lets me choose how but then nothing else. I usually run Firefox but I also tried this on IE with the same results. I tried cleaning the cache and temp files with no better results.
Dátum: 2011.10.23. 04:48:32
I agree with Cruel. Wasn't able to access quiz olympics on any world. Can't buy ancient stones. Can't answer quiz questions during hunt and every time I try to login to a different world it always takes me to w2. And as Cruel said, no one is here to help.
Dátum: 2011.10.22. 18:26:00
Something is terribly wrong. I am a player on all 4 worlds and I use the same username and password on all 4. When I go to all 4 worlds I keep getting W2 player and game. Also, when hunting I can't answer any quiz questions. Please help. Thank you. This just started about 10 minutes ago. Before that everything was fine.
Dátum: 2011.04.14. 05:27:58
This is exactly how my quiz question was sent in. Before you tell an English major their question is valued bad because of spelling errors you better look the words up in an English dictionary. There isn't one word misspelled. I'm sick and tired of your reasons for rejecting quiz questions. Half the time you people don't know what you're talking about. I've seen questions with horrible spelling errors and complete mangling of the English language and they still are accepted. You better come up with a different reason than this because quite frankly who ever looked this question over doesn't know how to spell themselves. Maybe it would help having someone who actually has English as their mother tongue look these questions over for errors.

In which band did Rod Stewart come to prominence?

Faces
The Jeff Beck Group
The Kinks
The Raiders

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.
Oldal: 123