Szerző
Topic neve: War of the Hucksters
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: War of the Hucksters
81. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 20:59:59
4h = No targets.... at a level of 54... after 49 wins and 3 losses...
E.
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
82. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 21:05:25
W1 I can't attack but one or two and win. There are maybe 5 or 6, mostly crystal and they have many more abilities and skills than I do.
W2 isn't that much better but does give me a few more. W3 is similar. I remember last time I played this in W1 I did fantastic and it was a way for me to build my abilities/skills. This go around is a complete waste of time for me. I'll never get 100.
Pontszám: 5
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
83. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 21:43:34
Totally agree Ilyanna, last time it was a great boost and awesome event, this time Im really disappointed and I think of quitting for some time, because I have nothing to do now.

BTW: I think Ive found maybe some kind of Bug:
when I tried to attack *Ovaoscocris* from the Huckster duel list (and yes, he was listed there even after many refreshing and was available to attack)...the page says me: You cannot attack this character, because he/she is short of hit points!

I mean, how can he be listed on the list an available for attack, and not be attackable at the same time?
Look at it please.
Many thanks
Wicked, world 2
Wicked - W2 - diamond
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
84. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 22:16:48
Energy Master AA is not working!!!!
Please fix it right away.

Thanks,
Cruel.
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
85. hozzászólás - 2012.01.17. 22:18:09 (Válasz Pumpkin #78 hozzászólására.)
Same here, W2, Archaix, level 14 : I've seen only 3 characters on my list since the event started ~ 1 regular player, and 2 Crystal clans with twice my abilities (!!!).

Maybe someone else killed off all the other players, but it still seems weird.

If you could look into this, thanks
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
86. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 00:51:11 (Válasz Cruel01 #84 hozzászólására.)
you already get 3 time more SE than those without. I get 1600-1900 SE an my clan mates with EH get 4-5k doesn't seem too fair.
A hozzászólást Trackur módosította 2012.01.18. 00:51:38-kor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
87. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 02:51:03 (Válasz Trackur #86 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Trackur - 2012.01.18. 00:51:11
you already get 3 time more SE than those without. I get 1600-1900 SE an my clan mates with EH get 4-5k doesn't seem too fair.

War of the Hucksters was designed so that EH and DD would get the same SE/XP ratio. It is the only event that EH ties with DD. All other events strongly favor DD. Energy Master would give us a slight edge in this particular event. I don't see how this is unfair.

Cruel.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
88. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 08:24:56 (Válasz Kalann #85 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kalann - 2012.01.17. 22:18:09
Same here, W2, Archaix, level 14 : I've seen only 3 characters on my list since the event started ~ 1 regular player, and 2 Crystal clans with twice my abilities (!!!).

And if you're on 30 PP/day, it's a total disaster. The lack of targets can really destroy this event for many people. The admins shouldn't forget that Doomlord worlds have a lot less characters than Hungarian worlds! There really should be more (a lot more!) crystal clan characters, even (or rather especially) clones of those average characters who didn't enter the event, in order to make the event accessible for everyone, not just the strongest characters. I mean, what's the point having a handful of crystals when they are all stronger than you? People shouldn't need a miracle in order to get even the smallest reward.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
89. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 08:53:57
Crystals have very high HP to prevent execution so I don't understand how it is possible that only this few are on your lists.
I'm on it, believe me. Once I can contact the admins, they'll correct the problem.

All of you suffer the same thing - no players to attack.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
90. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 11:32:28 (Válasz Kethios #89 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kethios - 2012.01.18. 08:53:57
All of you suffer the same thing - no players to attack.

Well how hard would it be to add some more crystals, especially with mid-range abilities? If they wouldn't want to do that, at least they should make it possible to attack the same crystal character more often, and remove the protection from them. (which prevents attacking them if they have been attacked 5 times in 3 hours)

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
91. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 11:40:02 (Válasz quint #90 hozzászólására.)
Yeah you are right.

Today I encountered the same problem. I still have crystal players to attack but like 300-600 AS over me.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
92. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 11:58:20 (Válasz Kethios #91 hozzászólására.)
Here are the news:

There will be a new relic that will give like 40-50 continuum diminution. It will cost 25 ancient stones. It will work during the event. After WotH ends, it will disappear.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
93. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 15:03:05
This is supposed to be some news? Well, Im sorry but this is even worse than before. Now a lot of players who werent unable to improve theirs skills will BUY for real money an improvement, which will help them to beat to death same targets more often - this will only make all players have even LESS targets to attack, because this low amount of targets will be more often dead and thus unnattackable.

I have continuum diminutum 89 which allows me to attack every 35 minutes, and even with this I can barely attack around 4 targets within 60-120 minutes range, because they arent simply there. Also, I dont think they have that much hp, because lot of my attacks are executions bringing crystals to dead.

I dont understand, why dont you simply ADD more mid-attribute crystals into game, or lets say more copies of all the players? All I can see all the time in my list are crystals with 400-700 more attributes

Anyway, I at least appreciate that you try to take care of this, thanks Kethios
Wicked - W2 - diamond
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
94. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 15:34:54 (Válasz borecdan #93 hozzászólására.)
Look... I contacted the admins. The coder tries to duplicate the clones to give you more targets.
I can't do much about this. My job is to tell them what needs to be done/corrected.

I didn't raise my skills to reduce the time between attacks. Every player that participates in the event has their own clone, with a little change in AS since they have no bonuses from clan buildings. I ended up seeing only half-god players like Cassandra, Eukar, Avira, Dean Uchiha, Draconus etc, and their clones on my HDuel screen. I will have to wait till I can beat the ones I already attacked 3 hours earlier or raise my skill to reduce the time between attacks.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
95. hozzászólás - 2012.01.18. 20:02:15 (Válasz Kethios #94 hozzászólására.)
Thank you for trying to help us. You are not to blame for the opportunistic decision made by the owners of the game. It's just disappointing that the powers that be made a decision driven by greed instead of the desire to fix a problem caused by their own negligence. The negative effects of such a petty decision will outweigh any profit they make by introducing this relic.

popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
96. hozzászólás - 2012.01.19. 22:18:10 (Válasz Kalann #85 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Kalann - 2012.01.17. 22:18:09

Maybe someone else killed off all the other players, but it still seems weird.

If you could look into this, thanks

3 days, 5 victories.
More clones, please ?
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
much likeddodo888
Végzetúr poronty
61 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
97. hozzászólás - 2012.01.23. 11:32:40
i got 2 huckster medallions from the last event, and if i get another one from this one will i get the bonus or not?
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
98. hozzászólás - 2012.01.23. 15:23:21 (Válasz dodo888 #97 hozzászólására.)
Read the rewarding description carefully?

If you have more than one medallion, the additional medals do not give extra discount to the SE costs, but to the soul diamond cost instead, 2% per medal.
everyone's favoriteStorm Firebane
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
99. hozzászólás - 2012.01.25. 15:17:07
all clones are placed in the same horde/huckster as the player, everyone complaining about no targets should switch huckster to an underdog, then ye have targets enough.

the mass archaix choosers have hardly any players and thus harly any clones opponents, i have more than enough as an edralian player thou (W3, but due to the selection method, i think the same counts for every world).
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
100. hozzászólás - 2012.01.25. 15:36:58
Azanael, W2, Archaix, level 14 : I still have only 2 people to attack. 21 victories.

With the relic, I might make it to 50 kills to get a medal of doom ... but seriously, can something be done to have more targets ??

I made a turn-around on a hunter/builder strategy to get decent abilities and equipment (all premium) just to participate in the event. I would appreciate a decent return on this investment.

Could a bunch of clones be added soon please ?
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
Oldal: 12345678910
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője