Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Andragod

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.02.05. 19:29:47
this question is full of errors and still it looks like it was evaluated as goo...??

What is the name of the actorist that played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz?

what the h... is actorist??? lol
Dátum: 2010.02.01. 11:21:00
I got a few of my questions evaluated as bad,, even thou i thought they were ok.. and than a question like this comes up, and its ok..:

When was the cornerstone of the United States Capitol laid?

I dont think that is a common knowledge unless u are an american.. i mean i did google it and answered but..still..
Dátum: 2010.01.28. 19:25:55
I got one question validates as BAD. How can i check where is the problem? couze i cant find any mistakes.
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 21:25:37
Hatepsut- i just got my question evaluated as good- and the answer is the one it should be, so everything is ok-- just dont know why before evaluation was made the other question was yellow?? now the right one is yellow and like i said, everything is OK
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 20:32:02
here is my problem: i have written a question and when i went to check it if it was evaluated as a good one.. i saw that i made a mistake and i didnt marked the right question... is there any chance i can repair it? I did get my first 2 questions evaluated as good.. i just did a mistake this time, even myself dont know how this happened
Dátum: 2010.01.25. 18:51:59
hello guys its me aggain.. here is my problem: i have written a question and when i went to check it if it was evaluated as a good one.. i saw that i made a mistake and i didnt marked the right question... is there any chance i can repair it? I did get my first 2 questions evaluated as good.. i just did a mistake this time, even myself dont know how this happened to me
Dátum: 2010.01.24. 16:22:42
Ty guys for the answer;) will try switch clans....

Another Question: Where do i learn traping skill? I am only lvl3 so maybe when i am lvl4 right?
Dátum: 2010.01.23. 16:42:34
Hello-- I have just started to play this game, i must say its kinda slow to grow my character but will give it a shot .. here is my question... I just joined a clan,, and i hear ppl saying to put SE in Well that i can get some att and def advantages from it.. Problem is that i have to put in around 130k SE to fill it.. well i am lvl 2 and i cant do that....

If i leave clan and than i join in aggain will i have to put in less SE since the clan well is currently empty?
Oldal: 1