Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - hulk

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2020.03.06. 18:00:18
how is it possible Sands of time to participat on the clan wars since they dont fullfill the clan championship requirements?They have 3 members but not 20 plus Lvl and the one member i think it is inactive since from 2017 it is still lvl4!
Dátum: 2019.05.26. 11:18:01
ok normally i dont ask but this getting really annoying i have read the legend soo many times that i end missing the one i want to find.can anyone remember in which chapter is the "Discover the real identity of the White Knight!"?
Dátum: 2019.04.15. 21:11:28
It should be a limit or a penalty before using the bonuses if you switch clans all the time..One player had changed in 3 days 3 clans and everyday had the bonuses.I drag someone to torture he/she switch clan take the plus 150 from th bigger clan to get out of the torture and then returns.not to mention that this switching is lso done to the clan championships to favor certain clans.It should be a penalty like when you switch a clan and you have the building score already then you cannot use the bonuses and take part on the clan championship for one week at least.We fight on the championship we see one clan with only 3 members sudently hitting only our squares and from 3 members,at night the members become 12 and in the morning again the big hitters return to their original clans,but the damage already have been made to our clan squares
Dátum: 2019.04.12. 11:00:02
why now the players when joining a clan they dont have to fill the soulwell?
Dátum: 2016.06.04. 08:57:09
Today, 06:34 Manunkind hul Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you. Battle description D
Delete Yesterday, 22:45 Manunkind hul Your opponent has won the battle.
Your opponent drained 0 soul-energy from you. Battle description

same think i am lvl 35 and he is lvl152
Oldal: 1