Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - spidy

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.11.18. 13:11:55
i dont bother to take any side on your argument cause obviously this is pointless.beholder dont care.high players will keep hitting new and low players since as they say is their right and the right thing to do and etc.i just want to point something things from the beholders regarding this isssue.

Of course, we could "hide" these attacks, so the attacked players doesn't even know about it - but that would be kind of cheating, wouldn't it?
2023.01.25. 11:47:27

Sorry guys this looks like a bug. Unfortunately, our programmer is on holiday, this will be a priority task for him to resolve.
Until then I ask your patience.
2023.07.14. 12:46:08

so talking is pointless since high players will not stop and beholder dont care.so either go to the catcomves gather some royalty and exchange it for AS to get some preimium so that you can actually play the game and enjoy it,or if you want to spend money on the game and buy the prmium which i personally not planning to do as long as i see this situation continue but anyway this is your choice.either way a i see it not too many players are active.most of them propably using the above tactic to return and enjoy the game or jsut went to catacomves and never return.i do hope though that some high lvl players understand that driving away new players will only lead them to play on empty servers or closing the server.and my clan was doing well on the championships and on the clan championships and all were active.so 7 players are jsut logging in for the moment and may or may not return on the game but i remeber also that they were too many dead clans and inactive players.anyway if high players like to play on empty servers noone will stop them.luckily are other games that you dont see that kind of behaviour from players.if you need any suggestions message me
Dátum: 2023.07.03. 14:20:17
nightmare i agree with dionysos.luckily not all high lvl players have this attitude but for the ones that enjoy the events for the new players they is not much you can do.only solution is to go premium while the event is running or go to the catacomves,other wise you will keep paying them though the torture chamber and they will never stop.not because they need the se,cause lets be honest the se that they taking from a lvl20 are only enough maybe to buy one healing potion.not even a drop on the ocean on the amount they need to increase a stat.now manukind when you say that you dont hav enough players to hit from lvl100 until lvl250 that you are i found it hard to believe it.i will add also the crystal clan which was created for this reason so high lvls have enough targets to complete they tasks.as for the subplasma it is legal as you say all the time but how you use them it is only your choice.noone is forcing you to target lvl20 players and whole new clans,as for the second part i know it cause you had targeting whoole clan for quite some time.the torture chamber can max have 16 players it is your choice to fill it with lvl20 players but at least dont complain that are not enough players or players on your lvl when you dont let new players lvl up,enjoy the game and most important STAY on the game.and i know that saying this make me a target on your mind but i really dont care,either way i have to go back to the catacombes to gather AS so i can play the next event without paying trubute to the any lvl200 that finds it funny to ruin the game for others
Dátum: 2023.05.06. 13:26:05
i think that idea or not to be able to drag onto the torture chamber when you attack with subplasma are the best that have been written so far.although i think the not to able to drag into the torture chamber when you attack with subplasma would be more simple to program it
Dátum: 2023.05.02. 13:51:46
i agree this is a way to stop lvl200 attacking lvls that are 150 lvl and more below them.i really dont care what excuse the high lvl players are using to attack the new and the much lower lvls than them since they know that they cannot fight back or have anyway to avoid their attack but it is getting very annoying.even if your clanmates want to support you there is nothing that can be done when a lvl200 is attacking a lvl 70 or lower.maybe if they cannot drag you on the torture chamber they will stop since the torture chamber will never be deleted which i personally think is one of the biggest mistakes of the game
Dátum: 2023.01.15. 12:20:56
dont expect nothing to change.same thing same guy last year and continue.you will only answers that this is part of the game,if you join my clan you will not get atcked etc.and the admins will tell you the same and add if you get premium you wont get attacked.so basically the only way to avoid these attacks is only if you pay
Dátum: 2021.10.23. 15:40:02
i am a little confused about world 4.As i understand this is a new world with limited time and if i make a character there i can move it to my server when the world 4 ends.but then i will have two characters and i can play only one right?or when the world4 ends i gat some kind of reward that transferred to my server?cause since i cannot have 2 characters on the same server what is the point of world4?
Oldal: 1