Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
likedAntidoteFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
38 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
921. hozzászólás - 2023.05.02. 09:00:49
If you drag anyone to the torture chamber, you only get 1% of the SE that he/she collected that day, but as the buildings description says he/she won't get any less SE. That means if you collect 100k SE a day, which is quite a good amount for a level 30-ish character, we only get 1000 SE. That's not even enough to buy a healing potion.

Let's say I don't like the basic rules of chess. The rook can move way too fast, it would be much better if it could only move in one direction, and can only change direction when it reaches the end of the board. It sounds ridiculous, isn't it? Now that's the same with the subplasma. The only difference is that noone's going to change the rules of chess just because I don't like it, so I either stop playing or accept the rules. You still have a choice, if you don't like the subplasma attacks, you can turn them off if you have premium membership.

You guys make this subplasma topic more and more embarassing. If the developers had any intention to make a change, you would have reached your goal a long time ago. I think it's time to move on.
The one and only Fakkjoresszvitbróköngless.

Efficiency is key.
Pontszám: 5.61
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
922. hozzászólás - 2023.05.02. 09:42:48 (Válasz DoomlordFos #920 hozzászólására.)
i think we both know thatthe removal of the subplasma attacks not only will never happen but some players that use them or abise them will start a riot.my objective is not to removel the subplasma attacks since some players will say that they cannot do some tasks or events which especially for high lvls we all know that is not true since there is also the crystal clan if the attacks are made for a task.the objective is to stop the abuse of the subplasma attacks.let me explain what i mean.you have a lvl200 attacking a lvl60,although we all have seen examples from attacks of lvl200 and above to attack lvl15, just to drag him to the torture chamber.so basically the game rewards the lvl200 for attackig al lvl15.that is the objective since some players abuse the subplasma attacks.if a lvl200 attacks a lvl 15 or 60 and gets only the duel SE which will not be more than 100 SE i see no point for daily attacks or even an attack to a player with such a high lvl difference.so basically you dont remove the subplasma or the torture chamber since some players will start a riot but you put a limit to the abuse of the subplasma
Pontszám: 8.97
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
923. hozzászólás - 2023.05.02. 09:55:08 (Válasz Antidote #921 hozzászólására.)
first of all this is a suggestion box so i have every right to make a suggestion,that is the subject of this topic.secondly your example is way out of subject.first of all there is no rule to attack players with 200 lvl difference.secondly as far as i know and read from players and from the developers the subplasma has been added because some high lvl players were complaining for not having enough targets for some events or tasks.althoug with the introduction of the crystal clan this is also not apply anymore since you have enough targets for a ny task or event.secondly as you said the SE that a lvl 200 hitting a lvl20 are not worth but yet you see lvl200 hitting lvl15 with the excuse of a task or a an event task.we both know this is just an excuse by now.unless you want to tell me that a lvl200 is so desperate from the 100SE that will get,even squeeze a pet will give him more or only one hunt and you know this is true.as for the developers making a change unless someone ask them or propose solution for the abuse of the subplasma nothing will happen.so you might dont like it but dont blame me for trying to make things better and more fair for many players.unless you prefer to end up playing on an empty server since most of the new players are leaving the game when they see that no matter what they do they will get attacked daily or not from players that are 200 vl above them and actually pay them through the torture chamber so they will keep doing it
Pontszám: 9.24
very popularwater mistressNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
924. hozzászólás - 2023.05.02. 10:44:26 (Válasz Antidote #921 hozzászólására.)
what you say about the chess is actually not true.remeber that subplasma and crystal clan was added because high players said that the didnt had enough targets for tasks and events so actually the rules have changes or modified if you want to call it like this.so a limitation of the torture chamber chamber or the subplasma attack is the same thing with the crystal clan and the subplasma that was added before
Pontszám: 8.85
very popularspidyFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
925. hozzászólás - 2023.05.02. 13:51:46 (Válasz zeus76 #918 hozzászólására.)
i agree this is a way to stop lvl200 attacking lvls that are 150 lvl and more below them.i really dont care what excuse the high lvl players are using to attack the new and the much lower lvls than them since they know that they cannot fight back or have anyway to avoid their attack but it is getting very annoying.even if your clanmates want to support you there is nothing that can be done when a lvl200 is attacking a lvl 70 or lower.maybe if they cannot drag you on the torture chamber they will stop since the torture chamber will never be deleted which i personally think is one of the biggest mistakes of the game
Pontszám: 8.75
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
926. hozzászólás - 2023.05.04. 05:04:42
i'm not aware of any high-level players demanding subplasmas. it's true that limited targets is a problem. i've personally made several suggestions about limiting subplasmas (e.g., doubling normal range) and about removing subplasma tasks (through the in-game help button where we're more likely to get a response). if i could convert my subplasmas to other useful resource(s), i'd have no problem with their removal from the game. there won't be any "riots."

that said, the complaints about how the constant subplasma attacks are ruining the game are silly. all you have to do is ignore them - problem solved. and coming on the forum saying you had to purchase premium because of subplasma attacks sounds to me like an argument to Beholder for keeping them.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.05.04. 14:30:16-kor
Pontszám: 6.18
very populardeadpool21Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
927. hozzászólás - 2023.05.04. 20:22:20 (Válasz manunkind #926 hozzászólására.)
manukind you are wrong.first of all you are been forced to go premium when someone that is 200 lvl above you hitting you all the time.secondly when this happens you dont spend money on the game.you actually have 2 solutions if you dont want to pay,and trust when you start a game and you see that some players that are 200lv above hitting you and there is no protection from the game for the new players you will not spend money.so basically you have 2 solutions.first you can quit the game something that many new players do since even when i was playing i didnt see so many active players and always the same names on the championshiop and on the medals.so maybe are 50 players more or less active now.and trust more new players that are coming or get invited to the game are leaving.the second way is what jacksparrow proposed and actually most of my clansmate do it for now.simply you go to the catacomves and wait until you gather enough AS from the shards of loyalty so that you can play for one month as premium.but this takes a lot of time and nore like less than the half that do that will stop bothering and try another game.personally i prefer torn much better at least the thing that is happening here it doesnt happen there.so there is no win for the moderators from the premium and only none or few new players are coming but even the new ones that coming most of them are leaving.cause let face the truth when you start a game and you getting attacked all the time from someone that is 200 lvl above you will not stay.thank god there are plenty other games that you might play.regeding the riots you said.before i go to the catacomves someone has posted the idea of after a range of lvl to need more subplasma fro hitting much lower lvl.so basically if a lvl200 wanted to hit a lvl15 that iw as at the moment would need 9 or more subplasma.so for me this was a good idea since i dont think that someone would spend so much sbplasma to gain lets say 1000 SE.but i also remember you were the only one that objected to that,correct me if i am wrong cause i dont want to scroll back to try to find that.so basically the subplasma would stay in the game,high lvl players hitting all the time much lower players would stop and everyone would be happy.and i also agree with the others that say that the excuse of a task or an event task does not excuse the attack to someone that is 200 lvl below no matter.personally i would never do it and i dont do it on any game i play unless there is a war.but this is how i play i cannot force anyone to respect the other players
Pontszám: 10
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
928. hozzászólás - 2023.05.04. 21:12:45 (Válasz deadpool21 #927 hozzászólására.)
OR you could simply ignore it because it steals NO SE. you guys keep making this assumption that you need to prevent subplasma attacks. you don't.

(i do not recall a suggestion of additional subplasmas required to hit certain players. i don't much care either way. i'll play within whatever rules we have.)
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.05.04. 21:21:59-kor
Pontszám: 5.20
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
929. hozzászólás - 2023.05.05. 11:12:08 (Válasz manunkind #928 hozzászólására.)
i think you misunderstood what i wrote manukind.i didnt say to remove or prevent subplasma but to reduce the abuse of its use.as for loose or not SE lets clear something.i might not loose se as you say but i am actually paying you thorough the torture chamber.isnt this the reason you attack low lvl players?they have no chance to fight back or defend theyselfs even with the support of their clan so you attack sit back and let them play and pay you.but if you think that you a lvl 257 is ok t hit lvl20 or below then i cannot do nothing about it.i am not here to teach you about ethics or how to respect the others.but dont wonder why you have trouble finding players for your task or anything else since playing like this nly lead players leaving the game.do you realize how many players are actually active on the server?and how many new players are actually stay on the game when they see that players that are 200lvl above them hitting them all the time?
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
930. hozzászólás - 2023.05.05. 11:26:12 (Válasz manunkind #928 hozzászólására.)
My suggestion is that 20 lvl difference the attack cost more like 1 attack point for every additional lvl of differnce,for example a lvl 224 is attacking a lvl 124 then his attack wil cost 81 attack points( 1 point for the attack and 80 points penalty for the 80 lvl difference, attacks within 20 lvl difference will not take any penalty)

that was the suggestion that was done in the past by greekman.not more subplasma but cost of attacks to cost more when the difference is too high.i dotn think that this would stop the attacks but maybe reduce them.i dont think that a lvl200 would sacrifice 80 attack point to hit someone that is 100 lvl below him or even more to hit a lvl20 just to get 100 SE.cause as your friend said before hitting a lvl20 player will not give you a good amount of SE even from the torture chamber.so lets say the truth here manukind,you dont hit lvl20s for the SE but for your own personal pleasure
Pontszám: 9.17
much likedskotos77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
9 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
931. hozzászólás - 2023.05.05. 14:36:48
the problem is the torture chamber and not the the subplasma .it is the only game that the high lvl players are rewarded for hitting much lower lvls or new players.there should be a limit on the players lvl that you can drag on the torture chamber.let say you can drag players until 30 lvl below your lvl on the torture chamber.this way the support fom your clan would have a meaning cause as it is now with a lvl200 plus hitting a lvl20 or lower the lvl20 cannot do anything.best solution would be the torture chamber to be removes but this will never happen second best solution to put a limit on the players lv you can drag into the chamber.until this or something like this happens you will keep having the lvl200 hitting the lvl20 and drive them away from the game.
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
932. hozzászólás - 2023.05.05. 14:41:20 (Válasz deadpool21 #929 hozzászólására.)
deadpool21, it's a pvp game. we are supposed to attack each other. your definition of "all the time" is different than mine. i would not characterize twice four months ago as "all the time." are others hitting you?

again, i am not opposed to making subplasma changes. i just think there's a simpler solution: ignore them, as they do not impede your progress. fwiw, i currently have 6303 subplasmas. as i keep telling you and your clanmates, subplasma attacks have never been a regular part of my strategy. multiplying the cost would not be an effective deterrent.
Pontszám: 5.85
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
933. hozzászólás - 2023.05.05. 19:49:55 (Válasz manunkind #932 hozzászólására.)
first of all lets get something straight zeus and the other guys are not my clansmates i think you are confused on that.as for the pvp there is a difference between pvp and pking.lineage,tanoth,battleknight,gladiator and many other are also pvp but what you do is only happening in this game and this because the very high lvls are rewarded with the torture chamber when hitting very low lvls.FYI PKING stands for player killing and it is completly different from PVP.my definition of all the time is not different than yours hitting someone 3 days in a row is the same hitting him 4 times with a day difference.especially when you do that on every event when actually low lvl and new players trying to win the rewards of the event.as for you saying that multiplying the subplasma cost would not be an effective deterrent only shows that you are determined to hit much lower lvls not for a task or any other reason but just because you like it.although you are right.the other solution is multiplying the cost of the attack point will be more effective.unless you are telling me that you would spend 80 attack points just to hit a lvl that is 100 lvls below you.As for others hitting me i had my fights with other players some around my lvl some higher than me that attack with subplasma but not with 200lvs difference.this was done to me only by you and one other player from your clan.but the thing is that as u see everyone that complainig are mostly for you ,so basically that for me makes it a tactic that you and some of your clansmate follow.but i couldnt care less i am only log in to help my clan with manaconstruction building since i brought most of them on the game although i regret it since the game is completly unbalanced and you have the pking to be rewarded instead of reducing.i only come to the forum to see if any changes might come to make me back on the game or i might join in one event if i find it interested but for me as things are now this is an unbalanced game with abusing high lvl players.this is why the game keep getting downvoted on the the gamers forum.and this is sad cause it has some very good elements and events.
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
934. hozzászólás - 2023.05.06. 10:29:19 (Válasz manunkind #926 hozzászólására.)
manukind your proposal of (e.g., doubling normal range) does not limit the subplasma abuse only allows you to hit much lower lvls without using subplasma.if you think about it it is the opposite of what we are talking here.the thing is to reduce the attacks of much higher lvls like 200 and above hitting much lower lvls like 20 and below.so the increased cost of an attack is a better solution.i dont think that a lvl 200 would sacrifice more duel point or more to hit a lvl20,right?so a solution of hitting a 30 lvl below you without using a subplasma and using 1 duel poit and after that the cost of duel point that you have to use to increased by one for every 10 lvls is more practical.for example hitting a player 40 lvl below you u will need one subplasma and 2 duel point,a player 50 lvl below you you will need a subplasma and 3 duel point and so on.as for the limited targerts that you mention all the time the crystal clan has been added for that reason.so if you problem is finding targets for a task or even for an event task the game already gave you solution for that but you dont choose to follow that path and prefer to hit new players.you have options for your tasks
Pontszám: 9.37
very popularspidyFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
935. hozzászólás - 2023.05.06. 13:26:05 (Válasz zeus76 #934 hozzászólására.)
i think that idea or not to be able to drag onto the torture chamber when you attack with subplasma are the best that have been written so far.although i think the not to able to drag into the torture chamber when you attack with subplasma would be more simple to program it
Pontszám: 9.69
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
936. hozzászólás - 2023.05.06. 16:17:29 (Válasz zeus76 #934 hozzászólására.)
zeus76, doubling normal range would PREVENT attacking much lower targets. increasing cost would just deter (and poorly at that).

spidy, if you win the scarab of death, you can't be dragged into the torture chamber with subplasmas.
Pontszám: 5.45
very popularmrgreenFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
937. hozzászólás - 2023.05.06. 17:22:08 (Válasz manunkind #936 hozzászólására.)
manukind how doublingt he normal range will prevent you from attacking lvl20?this will only increase the targets you hit with normal attacks.again you will be hitting players that are lvl20.if you say that you dont have enough targets on your range and want this range to be doubled why dont you hit now with subplasma playes on that renge you want but you hit lvl20?and trust me i know what i am saying cause you have attacked when i was lv20 also. the best solution is either not to be able to drag players on the torture chamber when you use subplasma or the increasing cost of duel point or even subplasma for much lower lvls.unless you tell me you will insist on hitting lvl20 no matter if this cost you 80 duel point or 80 subplasma or a combination of both. As for the scarab of death it is not a relic that can be bought but only win it in auction and demands a lot of gold ducats,which is logic, but a lvl20 dont have access to auction and even lets say a lvl30 will never have 1000 plus ducats that is usually actioned.but forget the cost of gold ducats and focus on that this cannot be bought on the relics and lvl20s,that seems to be your favorite duel lvl ,dont even have access to the auction
Pontszám: 9.17
popularjoker22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
938. hozzászólás - 2023.05.06. 19:43:07 (Válasz manunkind #936 hozzászólására.)
i have the same question manukind.how will increasing the normal range will stop you from hitting low lvl players?since you can use now the subplasma to hit players in that range but you are hitting lvls that are lvl20?the only thing that doubling the normal range is that you will hit more lower lvl without using subplasma.
Pontszám: 6.67
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
939. hozzászólás - 2023.05.06. 19:58:05 (Válasz joker22 #938 hozzászólására.)
mrgreen, joker22, right now subplasmas allow you to attack anyone in the game (clan/horde limitations notwithstanding) regardless of level. i'm not suggesting increasing the normal attack range. i'm suggesting nerfing subplasmas so they would allow you to double what would normally be your attack range. this would both increase available targets from no subplasmas and prevent attacks of very high to very low (and vice versa). this nerf does not benefit me personally.
Pontszám: 5.59
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
940. hozzászólás - 2023.05.06. 20:12:55 (Válasz manunkind #939 hozzászólására.)
this will not stop anything and you know it.again you can still using your subplasma as you do now,hitting lvls that are at least 100 lvl below you.hitting more lvls without using subplasma will not stop you hitting much lower lvls.if you problem is more targets you can use your subplasma to hit higher lvls that lv20 even the targets on the double range you are saying.the problem is not the use of subplasma but the abuse that you do hitting new players on the game.but increasing the cost of an attack to a much lower lvl will prevent you for hitting much lower lvls cause if an attack to a lvl20 cost you one subplasma and 40 duels points you will be very stupid to choose to hit the lvl20 since you can use those points on the clanchampionship and get more SE if you goal is the SE.
Pontszám: 8.29
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője