Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - predator.

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2023.11.11. 17:22:49
i was sure that this is not a problem for you since from what i saw on the comments you are attacking players that are 100 lvl below you and more.but this is not the point.since i can escape from the torture chamber why should i not be able to see when i am dragged to someone torture chamber?how can i try to escape if i dont know that i have been dragged?so either delete the torure chamber,which i know it will not happen ,or at least we should know when we getting attack so we can try to escape since we have this option.also i do see some hypocrisy when the mistake that was supposed to be fix became something permanent without even let us know that
Dátum: 2023.11.10. 17:08:12
ofcourese it effect me since i am dragged to the torure chamber.but at least you admitted that instead of solving the problem the gma decides to hide thise kind of attacks to keep happy some players.so according to you the best way to solve a problem id to hide it,right?
Dátum: 2023.11.09. 16:38:46
why because i stated the obvious?there have been so many proposals and the solution is to hide the attacks?and how exactly can i try to escape from the torure chamber if i dont know that i have been dragged?you are happy with this solution?oh wait you and some high lvls propably you are happy since you can keep that kind of attacks sonce noone will know and make any complain.but let be honest the solution to a problem is not hiding it but to to try to find a solution.and the solution to fairy and accepted for all and if this is not possible at least for the most and not just please the few
Dátum: 2023.11.07. 17:30:13
yep.it is funny that although too many solutions have been proposed by the players the developers decided just to hide this kind of attacks and protect the high lvls players ridiculus attacks instead of protecting the new players and the low lvl players.also it is funny that in the decription of the torture chambers stil saying
If you overcome a Doomlord in a duel, you can drag him into the torture chamber of your clan, and thanks to a special damage made on him you will share all the soul-energy he gets until the end of day. (Similar to the recommendation system, he will not get less soul-energy because of this.) If he beats you before the end of day, you will get nothing. You can similarly share in the soul-energy of the number of Doomlords equal to the level of the torture chamber.
but since you dont know if you are getting drag or not to the torture chamber you actually you cannot try to escape even if you can escape
Dátum: 2023.06.28. 15:53:04
maybe manukind is lost in his ego and think that the lvl20 players that he hit should praised him and thank him.i really dont understand his logic how a lvl20 like me will give him more SE than a lvl100 and why the new players should thank him for ruining the events for them just to fullfill his ego.
Dátum: 2023.05.23. 14:13:01
the problem that from what it seems develpers adding new thing and dont try to fix things that are wrong.some of the new thing are great like the gods of Ghalla but some are only for high clans.in additons some new abilities are cancelling the existing ones that some of us invested resources to increase them and now are useless due to the new abilities that added
Dátum: 2023.05.13. 14:18:41
i also wouldnt mind the championships to be more fair without any clan bonuses.just player vs player
Oldal: 12