Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1261. hozzászólás - 2023.07.14. 10:46:08
Sorry guys this looks like a bug. Unfortunately, our programmer is on holiday, this will be a priority task for him to resolve.
Until then I ask your patience.
Pontszám: 8.45
likedStaringSleetFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1262. hozzászólás - 2023.09.23. 22:35:31
i dont see the button "create clan" ive trying to search how to create a clan and nothing, i cant do my tasks if i dont join or create, HOW CAN I CREATE A CLAN!!!!!!!
Pontszám: 5
very popularthor77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1263. hozzászólás - 2023.09.24. 13:30:30 (Válasz StaringSleet #1262 hozzászólására.)
go to clans.you have to options create a clan or join a clan.choose create a clan and wait for the developers to approve it,usually it takes 1 or 2 days to get the approval
Pontszám: 10
likedStaringSleetFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1264. hozzászólás - 2023.09.24. 14:14:59 (Válasz thor77 #1263 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: thor77 - 2023.09.24. 13:30:30
go to clans.you have to options create a clan or join a clan.choose create a clan and wait for the developers to approve it,usually it takes 1 or 2 days to get the approval

Thats what i said, I DONT HAVE THE OPTION TO CREATE A CLAN, I SEE IT NOWHERE
Pontszám: 5
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1265. hozzászólás - 2023.09.24. 15:54:01
https://prnt.sc/BT-o6UVG1Era

This is a picture of where you need to click

I put a red box next to the buttons you need to click
1st clan
2nd create clan

If for some reason your character is in the W4 competition you first need to leave the catacombs.

If this doesn't work, click the help button, it will send you to support, they can see if you have some strange bug. ( note they only work from monday to friday)

Hope this helps
Pontszám: 9.26
likedStaringSleetFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1266. hozzászólás - 2023.09.25. 21:00:21 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1265 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: DoomlordFos - 2023.09.24. 15:54:01
https://prnt.sc/BT-o6UVG1Era

This is a picture of where you need to click

I put a red box next to the buttons you need to click
1st clan
2nd create clan

If for some reason your character is in the W4 competition you first need to leave the catacombs.

If this doesn't work, click the help button, it will send you to support, they can see if you have some strange bug. ( note they only work from monday to friday)

Hope this helps

Well i dont have that button, weird, im gonna send a ticket
Pontszám: 6.67
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1267. hozzászólás - 2023.09.29. 20:25:41 (Válasz Miklos #1261 hozzászólására.)
and the problem continues.either it was never fixed or it became something permanent to avoid the complains maybe?
Pontszám: 8.11
very popularwater mistressNő
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1268. hozzászólás - 2023.11.04. 11:47:04 (Válasz valorian #1267 hozzászólására.)
so the problem that was supposed to be fixed in a week has become a permannet change to please the high lvls?
Pontszám: 8.24
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1269. hozzászólás - 2023.11.07. 17:30:13 (Válasz water mistress #1268 hozzászólására.)
yep.it is funny that although too many solutions have been proposed by the players the developers decided just to hide this kind of attacks and protect the high lvls players ridiculus attacks instead of protecting the new players and the low lvl players.also it is funny that in the decription of the torture chambers stil saying
If you overcome a Doomlord in a duel, you can drag him into the torture chamber of your clan, and thanks to a special damage made on him you will share all the soul-energy he gets until the end of day. (Similar to the recommendation system, he will not get less soul-energy because of this.) If he beats you before the end of day, you will get nothing. You can similarly share in the soul-energy of the number of Doomlords equal to the level of the torture chamber.
but since you dont know if you are getting drag or not to the torture chamber you actually you cannot try to escape even if you can escape
Pontszám: 7.50
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1270. hozzászólás - 2023.11.07. 21:21:02
you continue to beat a dead horse.
Pontszám: 6.99
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1271. hozzászólás - 2023.11.09. 16:38:46 (Válasz manunkind #1270 hozzászólására.)
why because i stated the obvious?there have been so many proposals and the solution is to hide the attacks?and how exactly can i try to escape from the torure chamber if i dont know that i have been dragged?you are happy with this solution?oh wait you and some high lvls propably you are happy since you can keep that kind of attacks sonce noone will know and make any complain.but let be honest the solution to a problem is not hiding it but to to try to find a solution.and the solution to fairy and accepted for all and if this is not possible at least for the most and not just please the few
Pontszám: 8.55
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1272. hozzászólás - 2023.11.09. 20:40:00 (Válasz predator. #1271 hozzászólására.)
without the report, you don't know it's happening because it. doesn't. affect. you.
so much manufactured outrage.
Pontszám: 5.91
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1273. hozzászólás - 2023.11.09. 21:52:23 (Válasz manunkind #1272 hozzászólására.)
again the same manukind?it doesn affect you ?you can dragged in the torture room and you dont even know it.but ofcourse you would say the same thing as always to justify your attacks on new players or players that are 100 lvl below you,right?so if it doesnt affect the low lvls whhy a lvl200 to be hitting a lvl6- for example?besides it would be more logic to put a limit on how much lower lvls you can hit with subplasma or when you attack with subplasma not to be able to drag the defender to the torure chamber than just hide the attacks to keep happy some high lvl players
Pontszám: 8.76
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1274. hozzászólás - 2023.11.10. 17:08:12 (Válasz manunkind #1272 hozzászólására.)
ofcourese it effect me since i am dragged to the torure chamber.but at least you admitted that instead of solving the problem the gma decides to hide thise kind of attacks to keep happy some players.so according to you the best way to solve a problem id to hide it,right?
Pontszám: 8.62
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1275. hozzászólás - 2023.11.10. 21:28:26 (Válasz predator. #1274 hozzászólására.)
according to me, there is no real problem.
Pontszám: 5.57
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1276. hozzászólás - 2023.11.11. 17:22:49 (Válasz manunkind #1275 hozzászólására.)
i was sure that this is not a problem for you since from what i saw on the comments you are attacking players that are 100 lvl below you and more.but this is not the point.since i can escape from the torture chamber why should i not be able to see when i am dragged to someone torture chamber?how can i try to escape if i dont know that i have been dragged?so either delete the torure chamber,which i know it will not happen ,or at least we should know when we getting attack so we can try to escape since we have this option.also i do see some hypocrisy when the mistake that was supposed to be fix became something permanent without even let us know that
Pontszám: 8.39
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1277. hozzászólás - 2023.11.11. 19:29:39 (Válasz predator. #1276 hozzászólására.)
in no way does it impact your gameplay aside from your feelings.
Pontszám: 5.91
popularpredator.Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
27 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1278. hozzászólás - 2023.11.12. 13:19:31 (Válasz manunkind #1277 hozzászólására.)
seriously when i am dragged to the torture chamber doesnt affect my game play?in this case lets say that when someone gets attacked with subplasma cannot be dragged to the torture chamber.why since i have the option to escape from the torture chamber i dont have the option to see when i am dragged to the torture chamber?why we had to change the option of a building,like escaping from the torture chamber,just to please some high lvl players?
Pontszám: 9.07
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1279. hozzászólás - 2023.11.12. 18:50:11 (Válasz manunkind #1277 hozzászólására.)
if this is the case manukind lets delete also the torture chamber since this also dont affect your gameplay,lets do what predator said.when you attack someone with subplasma you cannot drag him to the torture chamber.this way no complains for he ridiculus attacks with 100 lvl difference and the high lvls can do their tasks since acording to you this is the reason that attacking players with such high lvl difference.
Pontszám: 9.17
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1280. hozzászólás - 2023.11.13. 02:30:54
predator, maybe because you've been complaining for years and Beholder didn't want to hear it any more.

Dionysos, why would Beholder change something that already doesn't affect you? how about this proposal instead: you move on with your life and stop complaining? you've gotten an answer; you just don't like it.
Pontszám: 5.62
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!