Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - john wick

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.12.08. 20:54:02
""to anticipate your response, i said he was having a ball. and i said that not to make light of his insults, but in response to faux concern that he was losing sleep"

Re: General complaint
1581. post - 2023.12.05. 19:05:25 (Reply to post #1579 of manunkind.)
yes i am the obsessed right?

Yesterday, 05:00 Gaguška, Lady of the Universe cursed you in the name of the clan Homless Beauties And Dorks!
December 03. 19:39 Gaguška, Lady of the Universe cursed you in the name of the clan Homless Beauties And Dorks!
December 02. 18:03 Gaguška, Lady of the Universe cursed you in the name of the clan Homless Beauties And Dork

so we can see she is not losing her sleep wanna see her other cursings on the clan?basically we laugh with her but she can continue no problem for us.

no calling liars(ok your words are you are in denial but it means the same) and no insults?
"Dionysos, yes, i agree. you guys are in denial. put up or shut up. "
"if i were a Beholder admin, i'd tell you guys to stop the complaining or to put your money where your mouth is and walk"
i dont need to mention the insults of your friends that you have supported right?just scroll back.

"to anticipate your response, i said he was having a ball."......meaning
If you are having a ball, you are having a very enjoyable time so you wanna play with words?next are you going to say that your friends didnt insult anyone?and while your friends were insulting everyone you were accusing everyone else for toxicity?and ofcourse you are not responsible for the comments of your friends but when you support those comments its the same.

now regarding your forum point that you made an issue?seriously now who cares about the forum points?but even if you cared about those points,downvoting your comments also means that players might not like your comments.did you think about that?but lets leave this aside also.to response you with your own words pls do tell me.how much damage did you take?how much se you lost?and did this even effect your game?WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FORUM POINTS LIKE IT IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT?ARE YOU SERIOUS NOW?you even said that players trying to ban you because they answered your comments.seriously now?
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 20:08:45
prasinis
be carefull now you have officialy tagged by gasgamar as a whiner and put you on his target list.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 12:29:48
dont worry i will,big airhead.but dont let me found out that you actually duels someone above lvl 100 i will be deeply disapointed in you.
Dátum: 2023.12.01. 00:34:12
fos i like yout atiitude.respect

*john wick beckoned with respect to fos and start leaving*
Dátum: 2023.11.30. 22:44:51
gasgamar when i finish with the wars on battleknight and lineage and stop winning championship here and decide to return i will message you.i dont want you to miss searching for me

manukind actually it started with a complain about the missing reports go back and see.and from a complain for a bug that became permanet your friends turned it to personal insults on zodiac and all the low lvls that have a problem getting attacked from players that are 200 lvl above them.as for you keep saying that doesnt ruin anyone games it is relative and you know it.some dont like to be a beating doll that actually pay the 200 lvl above him player that mock him to keep hitting him.but that is a players opinion on how he sees it and if he bothers him or not but to mock someone for his opinion or for the reasons that left the game for sometime is completly different.and manukind do tell me when did anyone said about banning any player?i read the forum daily mostly to see any changes or announcement although the complain section is themost active especially the last days and i didn see anyone to say anything about banning players except your friend.and if you think that is the right way to mock other or to hit players that are new to the game or 200 lvl below you to feel a great player that someone else is the one that must look inwards
Dátum: 2023.07.12. 16:59:31
confirmed this is the fix and solution for the high lvlattacks on low lvls but also effect every duel.so even on a normal duel that you can escape from the torture chamber by duel back you dont know that you have been dragged to the torture chamber so you cannot escape EVEN IF YOU CAN.so again instead of choosing from all the solutions that have been made the choose to please the high lvl bullies.anyway i will be back in the catacomves wait for a while and if nothing change i will delete my character.i will not keep paying to be premium to avoid the lv200 leep hitting and again to be dragged to the torture chamber and pay tribute to someone althoug i could escape from the torture chamber IF I KNEW I WAS dragged into.i will agree with mrgreen that this was the worst solution and the game instead of improving is just getting worse and all the changes favor tthe high lvlbullies instead of protecting the new players
Dátum: 2023.05.18. 21:10:31
manukind my clan has all the bonuses clan buildings upgraded to max,i was able to fill the soulwell within 2 months with the help of my clansmate and i am lvl14.so it can be done with the help of your friends.and i will be honest i have won 36 free abilities on each of my abilities from the chhampionships because of my cklan bonuses.still the penalties have no effect on me on the championships so i will stay until i start losing the chamionship.at lvl14 i dont think that anyone can beat me on the championship for a long time so although it is not on my favor to say the clan bonuses make all the difference on the championships for the low lvls not the actual active players.that is a fact that noone can deny.should the clan bonuses be excluded from the championships?if we want the championships to be fair for all yes.will this be done?most propably not.for what reason?i really cannot tll since i see other problems and complain about some thing and some suggestions some good some bad but at the end nothing is done.this is why i dont bother to make any suggestions but i cannot blame others that hope and trying to change the game to be more fair.
Oldal: 1