Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
likedgasgamar
Végzetúr tanonc
31 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1641. hozzászólás - 2023.12.07. 15:37:27
Thanks admin! They've taken some action.

It remains to be seen if I will continue getting my daily whine to go with the cheese of enhanced torture chamber SE from you labyrinth rats.

On second thought, I don't know why I'm concerned - the incessant whining has shown no signs of slowing.
Pontszám: 5.79
popularolethrosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1642. hozzászólás - 2023.12.07. 16:18:28 (Válasz gasgamar #1641 hozzászólására.)
last time i checked it was your friend crying about his forum points
Pontszám: 9.17
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1643. hozzászólás - 2023.12.07. 19:15:00 (Válasz manunkind #1636 hozzászólására.)
manukinddid you mention toxicity in here?look your friends comments and you will see who is the toxic here
Pontszám: 9.26
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1644. hozzászólás - 2023.12.07. 23:11:52 (Válasz olethros #1642 hozzászólására.)
i'm not sure which part of "i don't care." makes you think that i care, but let me clarify: i don't care. spam my forum points all you want. invite your friends. they don't matter. i'm just trying to understand your motives. see how it's done?

80 pages into the complaints, gasgamer starts having fun, and it's gasgamar's fault this forum is toxic? got it.

thanks again, Miklos! lesser scarab will not interfere with normal duels which had been my only concern with making the regular scarab more easily accessible.
Pontszám: 5.78
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1645. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 01:34:34 (Válasz manunkind #1644 hozzászólására.)
on the complains which eveyone have a right to do(this way this section is named general complain) only you and your friends are toxic full with insults.so yes in a matter of toxicity you are the ones.
so gasgamar having some fun insulting everyone and you are crying about your forum points.and yet you still call the other toxic?so you and your friends can insult everyone and you still playing the victim?you and your friends are insulting and accuse the other for toxicity?grow up manukind.
at least poseidon didnt insult anyone like your buddies did.he is having a ball( remember this is your own words about the insults) with your forum points and not insulting anyone.and you cry abot your forum points?so clarify this and i am using again your own words,where does this effect you?do you get any damage or loose SE?for god shake those are forum point which NOBODY cares except you that you cry about them.those dont even matter on the game or in the forum
Pontszám: 9.16
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1646. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 06:11:22 (Válasz zodiac1 #1645 hozzászólására.)
i'm genuinely trying to understand. are you just trying to get a rise out of me or are you really this bad at reading comprehension?
Pontszám: 5.65
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1647. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 12:01:51 (Válasz manunkind #1646 hozzászólására.)
i am not trying to rise out or anything with you.you said that when was gargamar was insulting everyone he was just having a little fun and when poseidon mess with your forum point you get frustruated.you and your friends callin everyone whinners because they complain about attacks with 200 lvl and you are complaining about the forum points.so to answer you you with your own statements.how much damage you take?how much se you loose?and honestly who care about the forum points and you are getting so upset?
Pontszám: 9.01
popularzeus76Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
49 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1648. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 13:34:30 (Válasz manunkind #1646 hozzászólására.)
manukind your friends insulting everyone and you call it that they having some fun and then you blame the others for toxicity?and while you are bulling the new players and the new clans saying that you dont loose anything or no damage now you cry about your forum points?so where does the forum point interfere with the game?and what damage you are taking from the forum points?seriously i want to know why all this fuzz about the forum points while you say why players complaining about actual attacks on the game?why you and your friends have the right to insult everyone and as you call it "have some fun"and you cry about the forum points.
Pontszám: 9.05
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1649. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 14:28:38 (Válasz zodiac1 #1647 hozzászólására.)
ok, it's the latter. thanks.
Pontszám: 5.92
popularNeo2022Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1650. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 18:27:02 (Válasz manunkind #1649 hozzászólására.)
manukind you and your friends can insult everyone and you say you just have a "little fun" and you complain because someone downvoted your comments?you think that when you insult players they have to upvote yours and your friends comments?
Pontszám: 9.04
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1651. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 19:14:02 (Válasz Neo2022 #1650 hozzászólására.)
here's the problem: i didn't say he was having a "little fun," i didn't complain about downvotes, and i didn't insult anyone.

to anticipate your response, i said he was having a ball. and i said that not to make light of his insults, but in response to faux concern that he was losing sleep. if you're going to quote me, get it right and put it in proper context.

with that in mind, show me what i said that was crying about downvotes. i'll wait.

enzio (2023.12.05) : "do you think that players dont have better things to do than argue with you?"

yes, yes i do.
A hozzászólást manunkind módosította 2023.12.08. 20:00:29-kor
Pontszám: 5.95
very popularjohn wickFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
7 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1652. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 20:54:02 (Válasz manunkind #1651 hozzászólására.)
""to anticipate your response, i said he was having a ball. and i said that not to make light of his insults, but in response to faux concern that he was losing sleep"

1581. post - 2023.12.05. 19:05:25 (Reply to post #1579 of manunkind.)
yes i am the obsessed right?

Yesterday, 05:00 Gaguška, Lady of the Universe cursed you in the name of the clan Homless Beauties And Dorks!
December 03. 19:39 Gaguška, Lady of the Universe cursed you in the name of the clan Homless Beauties And Dorks!
December 02. 18:03 Gaguška, Lady of the Universe cursed you in the name of the clan Homless Beauties And Dork

so we can see she is not losing her sleep wanna see her other cursings on the clan?basically we laugh with her but she can continue no problem for us.

no calling liars(ok your words are you are in denial but it means the same) and no insults?
"Dionysos, yes, i agree. you guys are in denial. put up or shut up. "
"if i were a Beholder admin, i'd tell you guys to stop the complaining or to put your money where your mouth is and walk"
i dont need to mention the insults of your friends that you have supported right?just scroll back.

"to anticipate your response, i said he was having a ball."......meaning
If you are having a ball, you are having a very enjoyable time so you wanna play with words?next are you going to say that your friends didnt insult anyone?and while your friends were insulting everyone you were accusing everyone else for toxicity?and ofcourse you are not responsible for the comments of your friends but when you support those comments its the same.

now regarding your forum point that you made an issue?seriously now who cares about the forum points?but even if you cared about those points,downvoting your comments also means that players might not like your comments.did you think about that?but lets leave this aside also.to response you with your own words pls do tell me.how much damage did you take?how much se you lost?and did this even effect your game?WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FORUM POINTS LIKE IT IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT?ARE YOU SERIOUS NOW?you even said that players trying to ban you because they answered your comments.seriously now?
Pontszám: 8.74
popularenzioFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1653. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 21:05:01 (Válasz manunkind #1651 hozzászólására.)
"to anticipate your response, i said he was having a ball."
so what exactly do you think that having a ball means?and why when you say it it is nothing but when someone else is using your own words you get upset?
Pontszám: 8.83
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1654. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 21:08:10 (Válasz john wick #1652 hozzászólására.)
i'm not sure what you think the quotes you provided prove. please explain.

no, lying and being wrong are not the same thing. one is necessarily intentional.

no, i will not deny that insults have flown from both sides, just that i threw any.

no, we are not talking about forum points like they are important. i only brought them up in an attempt to figure out what motives could possibly be behind the relentless complaints.
Pontszám: 5.94
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1655. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 21:10:10 (Válasz enzio #1653 hozzászólására.)
don't put it in quotes if it's not a quote.
the fundamental misrepresentation was in the context.
i said "ball" not to make light of his insults, but in response to faux concern that he was losing sleep.
Pontszám: 5.90
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1656. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 21:11:32
enzio (2023.12.05) : "do you think that players dont have better things to do than argue with you?"

yes, yes i do.
Pontszám: 5.90
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1657. hozzászólás - 2023.12.08. 21:41:52 (Válasz manunkind #1656 hozzászólására.)

yes, yes i do.

so you can comment but the others are not allowed to answer you back?only you have the privilge to answer?

so you dont call someone a liar when he present and event and you tell him that he is in denial or that he is wrong(on an event that he had experienced)?

"no, i will not deny that insults have flown from both sides"?did you seriously write that?do check the insults that you friends that you support did and what the other did.and after you have the audacity to call everyone else about toxicity.which btw i didnt say anything about your friends insults which mean that you support them but you accused other for insults?and what exactly are the insults from the other side as you say?do you see any resemblance with your friends comments that you so much support?

"no, we are not talking about forum points like they are important. i only brought them up in an attempt to figure out what motives could possibly be behind the relentless complaints".did you ever thought that ppl might not agree on what you say and downvote your answers?or ppl dont have that right also?
Pontszám: 8.86
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1658. hozzászólás - 2023.12.09. 12:05:07 (Válasz manunkind #1654 hozzászólására.)
"we are not talking about forum points like they are important"
but you are the only one that mentioned it!besides why should everyone have to agree with you and upvote your comments if they dont agree?do you think that players also must upvote your friends comments that insult them?are you serious manukind?

"no, lying and being wrong are not the same thing. one is necessarily intentional." so when someone says something and you say to him you are in denial or that never happenned you dont call him a liar?when you already admitted that you hit low lvl players but when the low lvl players that you have hit say it then you say that are in denial and that never happened what exactly you are saying?that they are lying!

and one last thing.you call all the others about toxicity and yet you dont say ANYTHING about your friends insults.and since you codemnt the comments that are not insults and you silence about your friends insult you support them.so who is the toxic here?a low lvl player that complained about an attack with 200 lvl difference or your friends that insulting everyone?
Pontszám: 8.87
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1659. hozzászólás - 2023.12.09. 13:35:45 (Válasz zodiac1 #1658 hozzászólására.)

yes, yes i do.
Pontszám: 5.85
popularolethrosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1660. hozzászólás - 2023.12.09. 16:31:19 (Válasz manunkind #1659 hozzászólására.)
manukind trust we have better things to do but dont expect when you commnet on something not have an answer.you are not the only that have the right to answer back on a commnet.and dont expect when you support your friends and their insults not to answer back.
Pontszám: 8.61
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!