Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - signe

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.07.13. 19:02:32
so i got a notification that i got hit by i dont know by who so how do i know i can esscape from the torture chamber?propably i got hit from a lvl200 but still I NEED TO KNOW WHO HIT ME!seriously how much more privileges and rewards you will give to the high lvls and the high clans while you punish the new clans and the neew players?this is getting out of control?i am also thinking to leave the game with all of my clan which are friends that followed me and truly getting annoyed with all the help that the high lvls get while we get punished!
Dátum: 2023.07.04. 20:12:22
so let me see if i understand correct.i am lvl 22 and if i get hit from a lvl200 and above you reward him with extra reward additional with the SE he will get from the torture chamber?so instead of finding a way to stop him from attacking me or even punish him you will actually reward him????if this is your suggestion let me know so i can delete my account and actually leave from this game.it is literraly the only game i know that you actually thinking of reward the ones that driving players to leave the game!!by rewarding the high players hitting players 200 lvls below them you actually encourage them to increase even more the attacks instead of reduce them
Dátum: 2023.05.18. 16:59:40
manukind from personal experience i can tell you that what you say dont always be true.i was on the other server lvl85 if i remeber correct i was on the clan for almost one year.i had to make a surgery and i went to catacombes.when i returned to the game after some months i was out of the clan.i dont say that all the clans do that but there is always a possibility.i think water mistress told exactly the same thing.if you build a clan with your friends from the start or join a clan of your friends you will not kicked out for sure,but joining a clan only for the bonuses always is the possibility to be kicked out for many reasons not only because you have been away for a while.Again i dont say that your clan or anybodys clan specific do that but there are clans that do that and i am talking from personal experience,this is way when i decided to come back to the game i made my own clan with friends i know.thcan have all the bonuses on ale relic that change your horde only helps to switch horde in case you you need to change horde to join a friends clan,it has nothing to do with the issue we talk.as for the players that invested time on building on clans they can have the clan bonuses for all the other duels or adventures etc.the championship should be without clan bonuses simply player vs playes on their own abilities.as for a lvl15 joining a big clan it is very easy with the clan building that the others help him.i saw your soulwell and yes you are right to fill someone your clan soulwell until lvl15 looks impossible but there are other high clans with full buildings that have lower soulwell and it can be done
Oldal: 1