Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dedhed

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2010.03.15. 09:57:42
Is anyone else having issues clicking the "SUBMIT" button?

I entered the latest Olympics and got (only) 24 out of 50 questions right, this was due to me clicking an answer & the answer for the following question was selected in the same position without me even seeing that question.
eg 1 click answers 2 questions (both in the same position on the answer list) but I could only ever see the first question.

I have had problems with this before with my hunting questions & I thought it had been sorted out.

If the game's developers/admin can check my record of successful questions answered they will see that my success rate is probably closer to 90% than the 48% I got during the Quiz Olympics & approximately the same for the previous one.

As you can tell I am getting frustrated with this...
see also Forum Topic "Doomlord forum -> Doomlord Game Forums -> Complaints -> Quiz answer button too sensitive?"

I want to be able to have the same opportunity as everyone else to do well in the Quiz Olympics, but until this is fixed I feel I'm not getting my fair chance to win "Medals".
Dátum: 2010.03.07. 01:23:21
What is Panserraikos?
The correct answer is: The best greek football team?.

Can anyone tell me how this team is the best in Greece?
Because for what I can tell of the information I can find, it appears that they are in the Greek 2nd Division (Beta Ethniki)...

I accept that they are a Greek football team... but "League Championships" decide who is the best, not someone's opinion!
Dátum: 2010.03.04. 10:12:47
The problem seems to be fixed now, I dont know if the fault was on Doomlord's side or on mine...
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 17:02:53
Here is an example of what I have been getting during Hunt Quizzes:

Which is the largest continent?
Europe
Africa
North America
Asia

Wrong answer! The correct answer is: Alva.

Who had the first man made satellite in space first?
England
Russia
China
U.S.A

Wrong answer! The correct answer is: Guillermo Stábile.

Who conquered the Aztec Empire?
Francisco Coronado?
Francisco Pizarro?
Pedro de Valdivia?
Hernán Cortés?

Wrong answer! The correct answer is: South African president.

The word "absinthe" comes from the Greek apsinthion, meaning what?
Green Monster
Vomiting
Wormwood
Undrinkable

Wrong answer! The correct answer is: Germany.

God help me if I get a quest that requires me to get so many questions correct without making any mistakes
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 04:31:51
Since Doomlord has received it's new look, I have been having issues with quizzes.

When I choose an answer for the quiz and then click the button, atleast half the time it says "incorrect answer" and gives an answer that has no relevance to the question (eg not even listed as an answer).

I can only imagine that it is skipping my answer and answering the next question (a question that I didnt see).

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

- Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section.
Dátum: 2010.02.13. 13:09:11
If a creature is 'opodous', what has is not got?

Ears
Eyes
Feet
Spine

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

- can anyone point out the spelling mistake???
Dátum: 2010.02.11. 00:03:41
Yes i was high-lighting the fact that i had already given the same facts the day before.
Dátum: 2010.02.10. 22:56:44
Idézet: Dedhed - 2010.02.07. 23:58:36
Longest River in the world question:

Nile(North/East Africa) - length: 4,135 miles - The Answer according to the sites I looked at to check.
Amazon(South America) - length: 3,980 miles - Quiz answer given as Correct.

- some researchers are claiming that the Amazon is actually longer than people think, but all the current lists say the Nile is longest.
Idézet: Dedhed - 2010.02.07. 23:58:36

Idézet: Hyannis - 2010.02.10. 15:58:26
Someone asked where is the longest river in the World is and the answers provided were Africa, America, Europe and Asia. The answer given: America. Unfortunately, this is incorrect. Admittedly there has been a dispute as to whether the Amazon (America) or the Nile (Africa) are the longest rivers, but considering that the total length of the Amazon is only 3,980 miles and the Nile is 4,135 miles, the answer to the question should be Africa.
Dátum: 2010.02.07. 23:58:36
Longest River in the world question:

Nile(North/East Africa) - length: 4,135 miles - The Answer according to the sites I looked at to check.
Amazon(South America) - length: 3,980 miles - Quiz answer given as Correct.

- some researchers are claiming that the Amazon is actually longer than people think, but all the current lists say the Nile is longest.

anyone have information to confirm which is correct?
Dátum: 2010.02.04. 12:12:49
I just had the question: "Which colours make brown?" (sorry I can't remember the exact wording of the question)

Red & Black (was the correct reply)
- Hmm... Any color mixed with black becomes a darker shade of the same color, so Red & Black mixed would have been Dark Red.

The correct answer:
its actually all of the primary colours mixed together evenly (Red, Blue & Yellow)
or
mixing complimentary colours (opposite colours on a colour wheel)
- eg. Red & Green/ Yellow & Purple/ Blue & Orange.

Dátum: 2010.02.03. 08:23:53
Idézet: Jade - 2010.02.02. 10:52:54
I just got a question asking how many us presidents there have been?

Since Obama is the 44th that should be the correct answer, but it says it is 43. This needs to be fixed.

I have just had the US Presidents question aswell... this needs to be changed... Obama is the 44th president!
Dátum: 2010.02.03. 08:21:50
Is it saying that the pioneers of flight (including every plane that is in the sky), is of no importance?
Dátum: 2010.02.02. 23:09:18
England
Dátum: 2010.02.02. 23:06:24
What are the first names of the Wright Brothers who built the first successful airplane?

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators the answer is an uninteresting lexical knowledge.

- anyone care to explain how this isn't a valid question?
Oldal: 123