Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Savanur

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.03.02. 17:24:54
Who judges these questions? They are a very biased and unfair bunch of people. How could this question be rejected?

Prior to the 2010 Winter Olympics, which host country had never won a gold metal?

Canada
Japan
South Korea
Russia

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

This is general googling and common information. After reading some of the questions that are out there I am very disappointed.
Dátum: 2010.03.01. 12:27:05
In my opinion this is a terrible question:

2) What is the aroma of the alcohol?
a) bouquet
b) body
c) tannin
d) sweetness

What is "the alcohol"? I had three questions rejected for various reasons like ambiguity, how did this on make it! Alcohol is used in many things and they have various aromas! Can someone explaine this question to me?
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 12:45:03
I believe that there is a spelling error in this question:

2)Which actor played Dracula?

Clark Gable
Lawrence Olivier
Bela Lugosi
Erol Flynn

Erol Flynn should be spelled Errol Flynn.
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 21:10:32
Who wrote the book "Bilbo's Last Song"?

J.R.R. Tolkien
C.S. Lewis
Robert Ludlum
Lynn Abbey

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

Above was the question I submitted but it was rejected. They say it is ambiguous however I disagree. This question is not ambiguous because "Bilbo" is JRR Tolkien most famous character.
Dátum: 2010.02.11. 15:32:58
In the question that is loosely like this: What does the word Prana mean? Two of the choices of the four are Life and Energy. The required answer is Energy but all the research says that the answer should be Life. Although energy is a part of answer too! It certainly seems that if weighted Life is the more correct answer.

Prana (प्राण, prāṇa) is the Sanskrit for "vital life" (from the root prā "to fill", cognate to Latin plenus "full"). It is one of the five organs of vitality or sensation, viz. prana "breath", vac "speech", caksus "sight", shrotra "hearing", and manas "thought" (nose, mouth, eyes, ears and mind; ChUp. 2.7.1).
Dátum: 2010.02.10. 15:08:39
I agree with you. In fact after spending several hours of searching I could not find a reference for any of the answer selections.
Dátum: 2010.02.10. 15:07:46
For the question "What Country invented the Internet?" the answer is Russia but technically the US invented the internet as it is know today. Russia invented a network that evolved. I believe the answer is debateable.
Dátum: 2010.02.09. 13:38:18
Canada....
Oldal: 1