Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - TheLion

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2012.11.23. 18:10:43
Oh - I see now. Second look always helps
Dátum: 2012.11.23. 16:54:43
So the archgem is useless if you have DD?

Also, maybe this is too difficult to implement, would it be more even if the "timer" started when the player started the challenge? I mean if two players complete the task in the same amount of time, but one started a couple hours earlier because they happen to be in one time zone vs. the other player being two hours or more behind that time zone, then the player in the earlier time zone wins if I am understanding this correctly.

Edit: btw, 20 AS to protect 10 BOAS? Really? How many of those locked chest do the Soul Huskers plan to sell?
Dátum: 2012.10.12. 15:13:53
Same as the above two...
Dátum: 2012.10.05. 15:40:15
What completes this saying goes "Wonder is the beginning of___?"

Eliminate the word "goes"
Dátum: 2012.09.24. 16:12:13
My clan recently finished the Clan Quests and we were rewarded while I was on vacation and my character was in the catacombs. I have returned but now cannot collect the reward because we've started another clan quest. It would suck to have helped through all the quest and before the last one was finished I left for vacation just to get back and lose out on the reward.
Dátum: 2012.09.12. 14:23:42
Oh yeah - that's why I try not to level up It's also why I hate adventures - using up all my resources! Usually avoid the ones that require potions but have a clan quest, my own quest and a TOD square to complete so was trying to do them all. meh - maybe I'll still remove those resource hogs and just hope to find new ones...
Dátum: 2012.09.12. 12:14:03
I noticed recently that the adventures are NOT using a yellow healing potion I have. I bought the cheap thing specifically because I had to do adventures for my quest & TOD and didn't want to use the Nectar's I had for adventures. Instead the adventures used up my nectars and left the yellow potion and now that I only have a yellow potion and cake it says I "fail" the adventure. My setting is to use potions I bought using soul-energy only so why doesn't it use the Yellow healing potion?
Dátum: 2012.09.11. 14:08:19
Where did the actor Antonio Banderas was born ?

should be - Where was the actor Antonio Banderas born?
Dátum: 2012.08.29. 16:56:07
Hardest one I posted:

In the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit series, which hobbit found the ring first?

Less than 17% correct answers - wiki is the first thing that appears when I Google the question and it has the name in the small "preview" section so you don't even have to open the page and read the entire article.

Another one with less than 20%:

Which country had stamps that looked like gems?

Again very first article to show when the question is Googled tells you the answer.

Easiest (I'm assuming the 100% were rejects although I thought some of them made it through):

Which of the following is NOT a type of computer protection?

and

What does the "e" mean in "e-mail"?
Dátum: 2012.08.17. 20:56:38
Whit is actor Michael J Fox's middle name?

This one got through? What's up WHIT that? How can you not see what is wrong WHIT this one?

Just joking, I'm okay WHIT it, but probably should change the first word to "Which" or even reword it to "Which of the following ..."
Dátum: 2012.08.08. 14:25:04
Focus Crystals in "Soul Husker" screen (for selecting types of items to view) is showing as !!HSZ!! (fokuszkristalyok)
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 14:26:40
Thanks - that was probably it, normally I am not invisible but I had done that for the TOD and although I canceled it I cannot remember if I did so prior to hunting or after.
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 16:12:33
Has anyone else been missing Event Points? I had hunted 6 times but my even points were only 3 after the hunts. I thought I noticed this before but wasn't 100% sure so didn't report it, but today I am SURE as it happened on my first round of hunts before duels.
Dátum: 2012.08.02. 16:33:17
Which animal has white fur? (something like that)

Polar bear was obvious and marked as correct, but deer was also an option. There are whitetail deer with white fur (even if it's just on their tail underside) and also there is this from Wikipedia:

there is a population of white-tailed deer in the state of New York that is entirely white (except for areas like their noses and toes)—not albino—in color.

So you now have two correct answers (at least) for this question.
Dátum: 2012.07.24. 15:27:57
how can you tell a number is divisble by 3?

I didn't copy all the answers, but there were two that stood out -

The sum of the digits is divisble by 3
and
You can't tell with out doing the division

Isn't that the same? I mean if I add the numbers to see if they are "divisible" by 3 then you really can't tell without doing the division right?

Edit: the question may have included the word "evenly" - so evenly divided by 3. If it didn't then of course any number is divisible by 3.
Dátum: 2012.07.20. 20:58:45
What does the Greek phrase "Ta biblia" translate to?

"The Books" marked as correct.

There's also "Old Books" and Scroll listed. I found these references when searching Ta biblia:

a translation of Greek ta biblia to hagia "the holy books," from Gk. biblion "paper, scroll," the ordinary word for "book,"
the word comes from the Greek ta biblia ("ta biblia"), which is a plural word meaning "books"

Someone owes me the Emperor's scroll for continuing to screw me over with these ambiguous quiz questions!

How's this for a quiz question -

What does ambiguous mean?
Having the same meaning
Having similar meanings
Meaning the same thing
Having identical meanings

Which one do you think is the right answer?
Dátum: 2012.07.20. 15:46:54
Had a quiz question something similar to this "The English Language.."

With answers about where it was derived from - i.e. Germanic, French, etc...

Everything I found said it was a West Germanic language, but the correct answer was given as "40% German, 40% French and 20% other" Can someone tell me where this information came from and how is it "correct"? I even tried to Google "English Language 40% German 40% French" and couldn't find a reference.
Dátum: 2012.07.09. 20:03:25
The highest scoring area on a regulation dart board is?

60 marked as correct but 20 is also in the answers and perhaps based on the text of the question is a more appropriate correct answer. 60 is the highest score but to get 60 you need a "triple" 20. Therefore the answers are ambiguous at least. The question needs to be reworded - technically all of the answers given are incorrect and the correct answer would be the triple ring of the 20.
Dátum: 2012.04.30. 14:05:33
What is a plethora?

A Greek tragedy.
Too much of something, an over-abundance.
A single-celled organism.
A lot of something

Two of the answers are very similar - "A lot of something" and "Too much of something, an over-abundance" can arguably be ambiguous. After all, if you have a lot of something then you probably have too much of something (of course it depends on what "something" actually is).
Dátum: 2012.04.28. 13:22:43
Kind of minor issue, but I noticed if my first hunt results in my capturing the animal, the hunt doesn't count for the wheel of fortune. Also, shouldn't I be "spinning" the wheel instead of "rolling it"? I think if I spin it instead of rolling it maybe I'll stop landing on those black "get nothing" spots!
Oldal: 1234567