Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - LydonB

Dátum: 2010.04.30. 12:03:08
The whole event is simply a mess, said it on the third day. I'll say it even now.

Someone messed up badly doing the maths and that's the reality of it.

The event should have been suspended a long time ago, and the percentage system fixed up.

No admin has bothered commenting on this thread about the issues presented, that makes it even more frustrating.
Dátum: 2010.04.27. 19:38:24
Idézet: BigBoss - 2010.04.25. 13:29:01
Some Kalamona guy is atacking me all the tim and i am few levels shorter

If he is two levels higher than it's normal.

He gets 15 DP daily and can attack two levels lower.
Dátum: 2010.04.27. 19:31:12
Doesn't the pet equipment from the AH do the same kind of thing with one item?
Dátum: 2010.04.12. 17:54:01
Idézet: Mosquito665 - 2010.03.30. 09:32:14
a new clan building. so a clan could raise a CLAN CREATURE. it would open a lot of new possibilities. The creature could be raised like a building. members would spend their time, energy (se) to teach the creature. they could advance in levels and learn new things, even fighting other clan creatures. we could even have a championship for them. we could buy equipments for them. and all sorts of new and interesting things...

Well, that would be plainly copying Black & White to a certain context.

Not sure how possible that is due to copyrights and other law stuff.
Dátum: 2010.04.11. 21:41:21
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.04.11. 18:41:45
W_T_F. Seriously. I can't see Viridel's posts.

Hmm, same here.

Checked the filter option - it's off as well.
Dátum: 2010.04.11. 19:29:42
It's day 5 of the event, and the statistics are following the same trend. This has nothing to do with luck, the code is flawed.

If it's working correctly C and D should be extremely similar, yet in reality they are nearly double in difference.
Dátum: 2010.04.11. 14:12:52
Idézet: Incatatus - 2010.04.11. 10:55:52
how do i execute an opponent, it is my new quest, thanks in advance

Learning Level 15: execution - If your opponent has less hit points at the end of battle than your execution level multiplied by 5, you will win the battle without reference to the damage caused. If both players would be able use execution, than the winner is the one with the higher skill. If you execute your opponent, the SE you gain is also increased, in ratio with the difference of your execution skill.
Dátum: 2010.04.11. 10:56:39
Is it possible to get some higher up attention to this thread?

I would really like the opinion of the devs/admins on this issue.
Dátum: 2010.04.10. 17:43:39
Greetings Potential members,

I am LydonB of clan Destroyers. The #1 diamond clan around. Currently we are ranked #4 amongst all the clans of World1.

Our clan has simple rules, yet very effective; as one can see from both our buildings and numerous victories in wars.

Destroyers is formed by different types of player types.

To name a few:

Builders: Killer no 1 and Scott Pilgrim
Warriors: Dedhed, LydonB and Lonewolf
Ancient stone users(P2P): LydonB, Mantap, and LoneWolf

Interested to be a part of the elite? Apply today, limited spots available.

Please note that we are extremely active. Failure to inform the clan prior to extended leave will result in a dismissal.

Regards,
LydonB

P.S - If more information is required; do not hesitate to contact me in-game under the same alias.
Dátum: 2010.04.09. 18:55:27
I doubt anyone answers questions randomly, if someone doesn't know the answer - Google will.

As for battle rounds, I think they only drop if you actually win the duel.

Found 4 pieces myself yesterday, nothing today though.
Dátum: 2010.04.09. 16:18:02
Well, it's the third day of the event and the results are not making any logical sense. Something in the whole percentage vs contestant factor is definitely flawed.

A) Marietta - 95 members - 119 map pieces
B) Agnaesh - 113 members - 113 map pieces
C) Katherin - 38 members - 99 map pieces
D) Ericath - 46 members - 193 map pieces

Amount of members is supposed to effect the percentage of finding a map piece. Yet from the current result we can see that it ain't working as intended.

A,B,C all have similar map pieces, yet the member amounts of A and B compared to C vary greatly. Also, whilst C and D member amounts are similar; the amount of map pieces owned by D is around double the amount C has.

A and B seem to be working correctly (relatively to each other) since both member and map amounts are similar, but if we enter C and D in the picture; things start to look extremely messy.

Also, if the whole percentage scenario is working as intended, C and D should have similar map pieces, yet as can be observed this is not the case.

So, the question is; what's up?
Dátum: 2010.04.08. 18:43:25
Idézet: TheLion - 2010.04.08. 17:33:35

what animal walks on four legs in the morning, two mid-day and three in the evening? (something like this)

That riddle is totally wrong.

It's supposed to be:

4 legs when born, 2 as it grows, 3 when its old.

Meaning, crawl as a baby, walk during much of ones life, and walking with a cane when one is old.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 11:50:03
Idézet: Xerxes - 2010.04.03. 13:23:25
How do I get people to vote for and evaluate my questions for quest?

You just have to submit a good question.
Dátum: 2010.04.06. 11:46:58
Idézet: ImLittleJon - 2010.04.05. 18:51:03
One of my quest options is: Get at least 5 experience points in one duel you start.

I am level 4. I get 1 XP for defeating a level 3, 2 for level 4, and 3 for level 5. The system will not allow me to attack level 6 and above. I am guessing that as I gain levels, it will allow me to attack higher and lower levels. If this is true, how high do I have to get before I can attack people 3 levels higher? Or is there some other way of getting more XP from a duel? I don't really want to buy up my singularity knowledge skill just for this quest, but I don't really want the quest sitting there taking up space forever, either.

You might be able to complete it now if you can manage to win against a level 6 opponent.

At least, that's how I completed mine.
Dátum: 2010.04.05. 13:35:13
Idézet: Markusff - 2010.04.05. 13:18:36
Someone's playing around.....my avatar has been changed to some little animal...somebody want to explain how this was done??? I would think that someone can get into other peoples game and change it to this mess.

Easter and bunny rabbit avatar. How about 1+1?

If you still haven't figured it out, check the news section.
Dátum: 2010.04.05. 00:03:15
Game Over

*Inserts Coin*
Dátum: 2010.04.04. 20:22:35
What is really needed is the clarification of the "general knowledge" issue.

Somehow, a clear line must be drawn; and the whole evaluation process needs to be more transparent.

At the moment, the "line" is extremely fuzzy and there's no transparency in the matter.

Perhaps we should move away from appointed evaluators and adopt a different system. Something like: a new question is put up for 100 times for random players; depending on the percentage of correct answers. If the absolute majority answer it correctly then whatever it is has to be considered "general knowledge" and correct. If it fails to meet the percentage criteria the player is informed and is given the chance to edit the question or re-submit another one.

As for the Goggle issue. Well, is there anyone here who never "cheated" via Goggle? If there is I'll say bullocks! It just ain't possible... not unless the "person" in question has access to the database or has some sort of computer instead of a brain.

Then there is the whole issue about the code. Well, the code will only be written once, IF the whole /ranting about the quiz is to be solved; the only way to accomplish it is to act on it. If the game owners simply "don't care" about the whole issue, then threads concerning the issue should be banned. Simply having threads upon threads of complains and suggestions/discussions on the issue will not somehow fix itself.
Dátum: 2010.04.04. 20:03:01
Malta
Dátum: 2010.04.04. 00:21:11
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.03.29. 21:48:29
My 1st question in this quiz Olympics was:
""
and the possible answers:
"", "", "", "", and "" (without the quotation marks) so that was my 1st error.

That happened to me as well. I closed the browser and clicked on the quiz Olympics again. Then it worked right.
Dátum: 2010.04.03. 23:27:04
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.04.03. 20:41:19
I've lost to someone who had 100 abilities less , no building , no support , did not have better equipment . Tell me , how is this possible ? ( lost 700 SE ) . Even with the random s**t , how was this possible ?

Yes happens. Happens to me too sometimes. Very frustrating and annoying. Logically doesn't add up, but oh well.. as they say sh*te happens eh?

Had some discussions on the issue within my clan. I have been told the "problem" solves itself in the higher levels. I guess it's a design feature/flaw (however you look at it) that helps lower levels with farmers.

Ultimately the difference is still in the favour of the farmer. Say if you win 10k SE from a player, you loose 500-1k. Not that bad I would say.