Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
averageLord PhantomFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
81. hozzászólás - 2010.04.10. 03:24:58
Only thing I don't like is that we can't send CM, circular mail. It would be much easier to the clan leaders or anyone who has something to say to everybody in the clan.
Pontszám: 5
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
82. hozzászólás - 2010.04.12. 17:54:01 (Válasz Mosquito665 #71 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Mosquito665 - 2010.03.30. 09:32:14
a new clan building. so a clan could raise a CLAN CREATURE. it would open a lot of new possibilities. The creature could be raised like a building. members would spend their time, energy (se) to teach the creature. they could advance in levels and learn new things, even fighting other clan creatures. we could even have a championship for them. we could buy equipments for them. and all sorts of new and interesting things...

Well, that would be plainly copying Black & White to a certain context.

Not sure how possible that is due to copyrights and other law stuff.
averageDieMaster
Végzetúr poronty
10 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Lost Chaos Ad
83. hozzászólás - 2010.04.13. 16:20:33
Need to remove the Last Chaos ad on the game screens, completely locks my screen till the animations finish loading. Really annoying!
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
84. hozzászólás - 2010.04.13. 16:40:57
Try flashblock if necessary. :/
Pontszám: 3
everyone's favoritePuuma
Végzetúr poronty
5 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
85. hozzászólás - 2010.04.17. 01:07:06
As the leader of a war monger clan. I like to reward my best fighters after every war with a shout-out. It would be nice to have some near worthless bauble to give them for their character page. Similar to the championship medal and quiz medals.

Suggestion: After a war, the winning clan receives a win marker on the clan homepage. (chalice, skulls, bronze/silver/gold) Winning clan also receives an individual award/marker for the MVP's (most kills, best K:D ratio, most deaths)

Thank you!
averageRos sFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
86. hozzászólás - 2010.04.18. 04:03:22
we should have the ability to view the duel page evon if we are hunting, resting, or low hp
when im at war i want to see who i can attack to see if it is worth stoping or starting my rest or hunt

example
low hp 30 minites left
a weak enemy is suddenly duelable i can then rest to gain hp quicker and then duel them before somone else does
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
87. hozzászólás - 2010.04.19. 09:39:02 (Válasz Ros s #86 hozzászólására.)
Use the Scrying Orb clan buiding, it is for this reason!
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
88. hozzászólás - 2010.05.09. 08:47:17
A guild should lose a war automatically if a certain percentage (25%?) of their members leave from the moment of declaration. There's enough options to hide (catacombs/invisible) so there should be no need for tricks like that...
And if the opponent guild is really breaking up, then it's no fun to war them anyway.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
89. hozzászólás - 2010.05.09. 10:30:45 (Válasz MsPiggy #88 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: MsPiggy - 2010.05.09. 08:47:17
A guild should lose a war automatically if a certain percentage (25%?) of their members leave from the moment of declaration. There's enough options to hide (catacombs/invisible) so there should be no need for tricks like that...
And if the opponent guild is really breaking up, then it's no fun to war them anyway.

If the big hitters stay, the war is won anyway.

What would be a better option is limiting the amount of members which can leave a clan during wars.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2010.05.09. 10:33:23-kor
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
90. hozzászólás - 2010.05.09. 18:45:19
I have to disagree with both of you. You see it from your point of view but if a warrior clan attacks a builder clan, then it's not fun for anyone. That will cut out strategy from the game, because catacombs cant be used for two weeks after you used them, and invisibility cant provide safe passage for a full builder.
So no i don't agree with taking one of the temporary defense.

"If the big hitters stay, the war is won anyway." - not necessary. And i'll leave you to figure out why.
Like in real life sometimes you need to take out weaker members to be able to go on ... so letting out weaker members is a valid strategy, this is my point of view.

You mentioned catacombs, but what if i can use catacombs as a passive weapon in a war, would you ask them to take it out? (again i will let you to figure out how i can do that).
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
91. hozzászólás - 2010.05.09. 19:41:34
Wouldn't be that bad. There won't be that many only builder characters. I won't miss them anyway.
A hozzászólást Gamer módosította 2010.05.09. 19:41:52-kor
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
92. hozzászólás - 2010.05.10. 00:09:58
I would like to suggest - even if i already seen it suggested - there should be an in-game chat beside the clanforums. That would be cool.
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
93. hozzászólás - 2010.05.10. 11:52:40 (Válasz Gamer #92 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.05.10. 00:09:58
I would like to suggest - even if i already seen it suggested - there should be an in-game chat beside the clanforums. That would be cool.

It would be cool and i wont need an off-site chat room as we use right now to organize any wars and exchange ideas. As i suggested i would like a clan mass mail option also because not everybody reads the clan forum (as i got to notice).
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
94. hozzászólás - 2010.05.10. 13:10:19 (Válasz Dakaan #90 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Dakaan - 2010.05.09. 18:45:19
I have to disagree with both of you. You see it from your point of view but if a warrior clan attacks a builder clan, then it's not fun for anyone. That will cut out strategy from the game, because catacombs cant be used for two weeks after you used them, and invisibility cant provide safe passage for a full builder.
So no i don't agree with taking one of the temporary defense.

"If the big hitters stay, the war is won anyway." - not necessary. And i'll leave you to figure out why.
Like in real life sometimes you need to take out weaker members to be able to go on ... so letting out weaker members is a valid strategy, this is my point of view.

You mentioned catacombs, but what if i can use catacombs as a passive weapon in a war, would you ask them to take it out? (again i will let you to figure out how i can do that).

Listen, you can't be a pure builder or warrior clan. That is basically a recipe to guaranteed doom.

Let's look at it from RL situations to explain better.

An empire made up from just farmers is not capable to defend itself from a group of bandits, whilst an empire made solely of warriors won't be able to eat anything; in both aspects the result is death or something very similar.

In short, if you expect to go anywhere you need balance. And that's absolute.

Now, if your clan is either pure builders/warrior then it's pretty much your "own"(clan) fault.

If you are in a mixed clan, and you are loosing; well it ain't nobody's fault if you are weak, is it?

This is harsh, but it's reality
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
95. hozzászólás - 2010.05.10. 18:13:35 (Válasz LydonB #94 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.05.10. 13:10:19
An empire made up from just farmers is not capable to defend itself from a group of bandits

Ehm. Well. Why?
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
96. hozzászólás - 2010.05.10. 20:14:59 (Válasz LydonB #94 hozzászólására.)
An empire made up from just farmers is not capable to defend itself from a group of bandits, whilst an empire made solely of warriors won't be able to eat anything; in both aspects the result is death or something very similar.

As far as the game goes, you're not wrong, but in RL, this is a major fail. The largest empire in the history of the world was the Mongol empire - all warriors.
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
97. hozzászólás - 2010.05.10. 21:10:28 (Válasz Gamer #95 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.05.10. 18:13:35
An empire made up from just farmers is not capable to defend itself from a group of bandits

Ehm. Well. Why?

Farmers have pitchforks and wear rags whilst bandits have weapons, armour and whatnot?

What I was trying to explain is that to achieve balance you need both types of players. Builders to build and duellers to win wars.

A clan compromised of only one type of player style is vulnerable to the opposite; whilst a good balance can dominate.

@Viridel, I know you posted; but somehow I can't see your posts.
A hozzászólást LydonB módosította 2010.05.10. 21:11:00-kor
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
98. hozzászólás - 2010.05.10. 22:14:28 (Válasz LydonB #97 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.05.10. 21:10:28
@Viridel, I know you posted; but somehow I can't see your posts.

His posts show up on the Last Posts page - http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php?act=utolso_hozzaszolasok
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
99. hozzászólás - 2010.05.11. 09:39:23
Thanks for the tip.

As far as the game goes, you're not wrong, but in RL, this is a major fail. The largest empire in the history of the world was the Mongol empire - all warriors.

Not quite so viridel. The Mongol empire had an economical side as well. Ranging from a mail system, tax system, flourishing trade and a monetary system (coin and paper).

So, the warriors were backed up by economical strength.
likedGamerNő
Végzetúr poronty
123 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
100. hozzászólás - 2010.05.11. 11:29:06 (Válasz LydonB #97 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.05.10. 21:10:28
A clan compromised of only one type of player style is vulnerable to the opposite; whilst a good balance can dominate.

A clan with only dueler characters definitely can rule.
Ofc there are not that many players in these worlds, but in theory it would work. I also was in a clan with only duelers in the hun version and we were fine.
A hozzászólást Gamer módosította 2010.05.11. 11:31:49-kor
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!