Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Viridel

Dátum: 2010.11.07. 19:09:39
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.07. 08:50:20
Sorry, what I wrote was not precise, if you don't want to spend APts or ancient stones, then you don't have to tick any of the boxes - but in that case, you will not squeeze either. So this way you have the option to capture something for training. As I said, if you want to squeeze automatically and continually without spending anything, you should increase your chronocompensation skills.

However, do you not agree that if I buy a comfort option with AUTO-Squeeze, that an option should be available to me with no additional strings attached. If I go off and hunt for 2 hours, I would like the Squeeze to AUTO-trigger every 40 minutes (as I do have ChronoComp 20). As it stands, the only options to use the AUTO function (that I have already purchased) is to ALSO use Stones or APs. I purchased Auto-Squeeze... Not Auto-Squeeze-with-additional-cost.

Like I said - if the developers aren't going to make that happen, then refund the Stones, because what I bought isn't what was sold to me:

If you buy this option, you get a couple of comfort functions as long as you have premium membership: increase of maximum duel points, marking players on duel screen who are already in the torture chamber, change complete dress with a single click, automatic squeezing of captured animals (only with 60+ soul-energy squeezing), a quick button to buy the daily potions for ancient stones, ability to set amount when buying items, auto-stop hunting when you have 10 adventures, and a quick button to send multiple pets to the kennel.
Dátum: 2010.11.07. 05:31:05
Idézet: petel87 - 2010.11.06. 23:50:20
Viridel if you are so bored, please go out, maybe talk to some people? Go for a date, a party or whateverelse you fancy. Just stop bothering us with your frustration, you do not have to play this game and if it is so boring than why you keep doing it?

Petel, if I wanted your opinion, I would tell you what it was.

There is NO reason we can't have:
a) A faster cycle in the Auction House
b) Better relics that are actually worth bidding on.

That's all I'm saying.
Dátum: 2010.11.07. 05:03:25
In The Lord of the Rings there was three elven rings of power. Which of the following did not have one?

Legolas
Galadriel
Elrond
Gandalf

Come on - get crap like this OUT!
Dátum: 2010.11.06. 23:16:01
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.05. 07:11:42
I HATE THE 5 DAY AUCTION WAIT!!!

I waited 5 days for a pile of crap to turn into a pile of shit... And now another 5 days to wait.

What is the REASON the Auction House cannot cycle faster? With a slow turnaround, all it means is that the (rare) quality items will go to the same people - the ones who have the Golden Goose and other Ducat generators.

The Admins are royally screwing up what was once a good idea.

100 golden ducats
Current bid: 100 gold ducat (AKYD)
I bid:
End of auction:
11.10.2010 05:12:18
100 golden ducats
Type: instant
Effect: You receive 100 golden ducats.

YEA! What an awesome prize!!! Bidding to make it zero-sum because there is NOTHING BUT CRAP in there - and we are BORED!
Dátum: 2010.11.06. 23:02:59
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.06. 22:32:55
I think that he meant that if you don't click anything you will still get autosquezze but at no reactivation cost.
What I don't understand is why there isn't a box for that option and how the hell would default user suppose to know that?

Actually it doesn't, I've had multiple creatures in the queue multiple times with no time restriction.

Beyond that, it MUST be an on/off setting, as there is a time in the future that I would like to train a new pet, so I can't have them being auto-squeezed from now until the end of the game.
Dátum: 2010.11.06. 21:54:07
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.06. 19:22:21
I am happy to inform you that this third option is there already - if you don't tick any of the two options, then you will not squeeze if the 40 minutes did not pass since the previous squeeze. Better still, you can increase your chronocompensation further to optimally enjoy this feature without reactivation cost.

In other words, if I don't tick a box, the Auto-Squeeze will occur every 40 minutes - as long as I go into the Pet section and manually press the button - every 40 minutes.

So how exactly is that an "Acceleration" or "Comfort" option?
Dátum: 2010.11.06. 17:23:27
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.06. 08:03:34
Viridiel: As the name shows, these are comfort functions. They make you the game easier, but they will not earn you hundreds of ancient stones or action points. I suppose, previously you either used ancient stones or action points to squeeze several creatures in a row. So this remains the same, just the program does it automatically for you. Of course, these costs are charged only when less than 1 hour is between the 2 squeezes, and you don't have to tick in either of those options.

I'm not asking this "comfort function" to MAKE me more stones or APs... I just don't see why it has to COST me to USE it. Before, I had the option to use Stones, APs -or- just wait for my 40 minutes (w/ ChronoComp) to cycle. I want that third option available on the auto-squeeze - not just spend options, when I've already spent to get the auto options.

Like I said, I'll happily take a refund if the programmers are unwilling/unable to add this logical step (and not limit it to in-hunt time - when you have auto-squeeze, it should be Auto regardless of other activity), which is 98% of the reason I bought it in the first place.
Dátum: 2010.11.06. 16:58:43
The Cruise control (sometimes known as speed control or autocruise), was invented in?

Both 1788 and 1945 come up regularly (1945 being far more common Google). One is for the invention of the concept. One is for the patent of the name and real-life application. Without indicating whether it is for Trains or Cars, this makes it ambiguous at best.
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 19:05:37
Which is NOT a real city?
Tea, South Dakota
Poop Creek, Oregon
Millhouse, Ohio
Why, Arizona

Who the hell cares? Complete waste of time.
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 18:25:53
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.11.04. 17:22:35
What is the only way to destroy a diamond?
acid
a titanium hammer
intense heat <-- right
nuclear bomb

Destroy? You can't destroy anything really... Diamond (in it's pure form) is pure carbon, you can't destroy those carbon molecules...
So, the verb could've been better, but even so, destroy can mean different things... shatter, melt, obliterate. So it could be any of the last three options (luckily I chose correctly).

What soft drink used to contain cocaine?
Pepsi
Soft drinks never contained cocaine.
Orange
Coca-Cola <-- right

I thought this was an urban myth? Wikipedia says it does, but I thought this question had already discussed it and deleted the question...
It's ambiguous to have both Coca-cola and a no drink option.

Coke contained (and still does, I believe) OIL from the Coca plant. Refined leaves from the plant make cocaine. It's like saying hemp oil has marijuana - same plant, different refining method.
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 18:17:59
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.11.05. 08:57:19
Anw, seriously now, if an evaluator is hunting when you post a question it might be evaluated right away. If not, then USUALLY someone will hunt and evaluate within 2-3 days. Ofcourse it can happen that all of us did not hunt for the same period of time which makes the questions pile up, leading to the week Viridel mentioned. I do think that is rare, am i wrong?

1-3 days is certainly a realistic range, 80%+ of the time. I haven't written a question in a while (and my mental health thanks me), so I can't comment on the current turnaround
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 07:11:42
I HATE THE 5 DAY AUCTION WAIT!!!

I waited 5 days for a pile of crap to turn into a pile of shit... And now another 5 days to wait.

What is the REASON the Auction House cannot cycle faster? With a slow turnaround, all it means is that the (rare) quality items will go to the same people - the ones who have the Golden Goose and other Ducat generators.

The Admins are royally screwing up what was once a good idea.
Dátum: 2010.11.04. 20:32:20
Idézet: firanx - 2010.11.04. 14:43:33
How long does question evaluation usually take?

Usually between 30 minutes and a week.
Dátum: 2010.11.04. 20:25:11
Idézet: Krahn - 2010.11.04. 15:52:22
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.10.29. 15:46:47
No time to argue about this. The so called invincible players deserve to be invincible. It costs alot of money, time and effort to be one like them.

Or some knowledge in programming to be able to script/automate their attacks... Interesting to note how the top SE gainer is so ridiculously ahead of the rest of the players.

I find it quite amazing how I'm only attacked by some people when I have SE on me. I'll go days or weeks being careful to keep my HP low or not carry SE on me, but on the rare occasion my HP get high enough to get attacked while I'm hunting, BAM! Mysteriously, I'm not attacked when I have little or no SE.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of buying AS to play this game...a mistake that won't be repeated by me or anyone else I know personally. I haven't decided whether I'll quit outright, but I refuse to pay for a game that allows cheating.

P.S. Yes, I know people can watch your stats, questions answered, scry, etc. but it would take an excessive amount of time and effort to monitor enough players to get to where these "invincible" players are, especially since some stats aren't updated real-time.

Actually, if you are comfortable using Excel, and are a dedicated Spider, it's VERY easy to see when players are Hunting. Sometimes it's simply about being smarter and/or being able to invest the time.
Dátum: 2010.11.03. 19:14:52
I jut bought accelleration, and I'm feeling a little scammed:

Stop hunting if you have 10 adventures.
Squeeze captured creatures automatically, and if necessary, reactivate squeeze for 1/3 ancient stone.
Squeeze captured creatures automatically, and if necessary, reactivate squeeze for 1 action point.

Where is:
Squeeze captured creatures automatically, as soon as your time cycle allows

If I BUY an acceleration option, it's not an excuse to try to squeeze (pardon the pun) more Stones out of me!!! And I fail to see why I should damage my own game by spending APs to speed the process, when I BOUGHT a feature for the purpose of speeding the process!

Fix this or give me a refund, because I am VERY not amused right now.
Dátum: 2010.11.03. 19:01:42
The bidding for the Gyógyító Amulett item was won by . Oct. 28. 18:49
The bidding for the Kronolánc item was won by . Today, 19:54
The bidding for the Vadászgyűrű item was won by . Oct. 31. 13:04
The bidding for the Zafír Csillag item was won by . Oct. 24. 08:03
The bidding for the ősi adamantit gyűrű item was won by . Oct. 21. 16:24

Come on... With all the positive moves in the game as of late, this one is just embarrassing, since we've been talking about it for several months.
Dátum: 2010.11.03. 18:05:11
Which is not a WARNER BROS movie?

Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
Watchman
Shutter island
Terminator salvation

Uninteresting, lexical, pointless, a waste of time.
Dátum: 2010.11.03. 06:58:40
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.03. 06:37:52
Hehe depends on your pet training skill I guess:)

lvl 60 pet requires 18k SE to train (300 SEx lvl), and if you have (and you have, I know it ) maxed horde making you will usually go for 4 same pets and try to keep em at same lvl to have same absortion on all of them. if your pet training is 10 and you boost it every time you use it, it is still 9 times x 30 min per pet, and since you can train only one pet at the same time it is 9 times x 30 min x 4 pets= 1080 min or
18 hours to fully train 4 pets. (that is 36 log on-s just for the sake of pet training). half ir to 9 hrs and 15 min each time to start and you see weather it is a good bonus for you or not.
For me it would be, but I doubt your pet training is as low as 10 and I am scared of challeging you in game to find out

Considering that Adventures escalate in cost relative to the character (meaning adventures don't get easier), Soul Diamonds are the only "currency" in the game that appears to maintain its value. Frankly, I'd far rather have FOUR "Equipment: bronze claws - +5 Damage, +1 moral/victory, +3 XP/victory" at 4000 SD + 32 Stones than the Book at 5000+20.

And while my Skill total is 1011 (and counting ), my Pet Training is only 6. I'm just not in any rush to replace my pets.

I stand by my statement that the relic sucks (for the cost).
Dátum: 2010.11.03. 02:52:32
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.03. 02:02:28
Thats the 30 min you have to wait after putting SE amount that goes by your pet training skill (basically 15 min instead of 30 every time you try to train untrained pet or heal pet)

Yeah, that's what I figured... That's one crap-ass relic for the cost!
Dátum: 2010.11.03. 00:28:34
Book of Beasts
Type: relic
Level: 55
Pet training and heal wounds time is halved
Price: 5000 Soul diamond and 20 ancient stones

-------------------------------

Pet Training - is this the time spent in "recruiting" a captured creature, or is this the Kennel time that is halved?