averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
361. hozzászólás - 2010.11.03. 19:14:52
I jut bought accelleration, and I'm feeling a little scammed:

Stop hunting if you have 10 adventures.
Squeeze captured creatures automatically, and if necessary, reactivate squeeze for 1/3 ancient stone.
Squeeze captured creatures automatically, and if necessary, reactivate squeeze for 1 action point.

Where is:
Squeeze captured creatures automatically, as soon as your time cycle allows

If I BUY an acceleration option, it's not an excuse to try to squeeze (pardon the pun) more Stones out of me!!! And I fail to see why I should damage my own game by spending APs to speed the process, when I BOUGHT a feature for the purpose of speeding the process!

Fix this or give me a refund, because I am VERY not amused right now.
Pontszám: 5
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
362. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 18:32:09
There's an error on World 2 at the "Member of clan xxxx" and "Jump to the character sheet" links in the championship battles. Those links point at www.doomlord.net whereas they should be linked to world2.doomlord.net.

Another possible error is that my W1 character Joxer didn't participate at the championships, although I double checked it yesterday to make sure I applied with all my characters. I can't be 100% sure that I didn't miss that one, but I would appreciate if there was a way to check if I applied at all. And if I did, what could have happened? This time the championships did take place for my level, I saw that in the list of world events.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 7.13
irritatingMaintzununFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
21 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
363. hozzászólás - 2010.11.05. 23:14:46
uHH, on world 2 i won 2 Lady Alvarial Medals.. I was the only one to win 2 on that world, and I've noticed that ONLY the gold medal is taking effect and the silver is not.
I get +15 to charisma and +15 to Pet training. i SHOULD be getting +25 to charisma and +25 to pet training.
Why shouldn't i get the bonus for both of the medals i recieved. I did the hard work for both of them?
Please can you fix this up for me. Thanks.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
364. hozzászólás - 2010.11.06. 08:03:34
Quint: Thank you, we shall fix the link. If you didn't participate in the championship, there can be only 2 reasons: you did not sign up, or there was not enough participants in the given category.
About the EH bug, please send specifics (which character attacked which, on which world) to the programmer at bug doomlord net so he can test it out and fix it.

Maintzunun: Unfortunately, the medallions don't stack, if you win several at once, the strongest one takes effect.

Viridiel: As the name shows, these are comfort functions. They make you the game easier, but they will not earn you hundreds of ancient stones or action points. I suppose, previously you either used ancient stones or action points to squeeze several creatures in a row. So this remains the same, just the program does it automatically for you. Of course, these costs are charged only when less than 1 hour is between the 2 squeezes, and you don't have to tick in either of those options.

Hemion: Ok, I will call the attention of the programmer on this on Monday.
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
365. hozzászólás - 2010.11.06. 08:58:06 (Válasz Miklos #364 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.06. 08:03:34
Quint: Thank you, we shall fix the link. If you didn't participate in the championship, there can be only 2 reasons: you did not sign up, or there was not enough participants in the given category.
About the EH bug, please send specifics (which character attacked which, on which world) to the programmer at bug doomlord net so he can test it out and fix it.

Well, as I said, there must have been enough participants, because someone did win the medal. I was just hoping you could check in the logs somewhere whether I signed up or not, because if I did, there might be a bug, and I'm almost sure I did. Not 100% sure, that's true, but almost. I just don't want it to happen to me again if it was a bug. But next time I'll definitely make a screenshot after signing up.

About the EH bug, I kinda ran out of DPs and they come slowly, so I don't do a lot of duels these days. I forgot to save the old ones, and though I remember the name of the player with whom it happened often, I don't think that's quite enough for a bug report without the exact date of the duels with bugs. But if the bug comes up again, I'll send the report.

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 7.70
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
366. hozzászólás - 2010.11.06. 09:20:55
Ok, I will ask Baraty on Monday, he logs everything, he can check if you signed up or not.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
367. hozzászólás - 2010.11.06. 17:23:27 (Válasz Miklos #364 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.06. 08:03:34
Viridiel: As the name shows, these are comfort functions. They make you the game easier, but they will not earn you hundreds of ancient stones or action points. I suppose, previously you either used ancient stones or action points to squeeze several creatures in a row. So this remains the same, just the program does it automatically for you. Of course, these costs are charged only when less than 1 hour is between the 2 squeezes, and you don't have to tick in either of those options.

I'm not asking this "comfort function" to MAKE me more stones or APs... I just don't see why it has to COST me to USE it. Before, I had the option to use Stones, APs -or- just wait for my 40 minutes (w/ ChronoComp) to cycle. I want that third option available on the auto-squeeze - not just spend options, when I've already spent to get the auto options.

Like I said, I'll happily take a refund if the programmers are unwilling/unable to add this logical step (and not limit it to in-hunt time - when you have auto-squeeze, it should be Auto regardless of other activity), which is 98% of the reason I bought it in the first place.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
368. hozzászólás - 2010.11.06. 19:22:21
I am happy to inform you that this third option is there already - if you don't tick any of the two options, then you will not squeeze if the 40 minutes did not pass since the previous squeeze. Better still, you can increase your chronocompensation further to optimally enjoy this feature without reactivation cost.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
369. hozzászólás - 2010.11.06. 21:54:07 (Válasz Miklos #368 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.06. 19:22:21
I am happy to inform you that this third option is there already - if you don't tick any of the two options, then you will not squeeze if the 40 minutes did not pass since the previous squeeze. Better still, you can increase your chronocompensation further to optimally enjoy this feature without reactivation cost.

In other words, if I don't tick a box, the Auto-Squeeze will occur every 40 minutes - as long as I go into the Pet section and manually press the button - every 40 minutes.

So how exactly is that an "Acceleration" or "Comfort" option?
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
370. hozzászólás - 2010.11.06. 22:32:55
I think that he meant that if you don't click anything you will still get autosquezze but at no reactivation cost.
What I don't understand is why there isn't a box for that option and how the hell would default user suppose to know that?
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
371. hozzászólás - 2010.11.06. 23:02:59 (Válasz dark22 #370 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.06. 22:32:55
I think that he meant that if you don't click anything you will still get autosquezze but at no reactivation cost.
What I don't understand is why there isn't a box for that option and how the hell would default user suppose to know that?

Actually it doesn't, I've had multiple creatures in the queue multiple times with no time restriction.

Beyond that, it MUST be an on/off setting, as there is a time in the future that I would like to train a new pet, so I can't have them being auto-squeezed from now until the end of the game.
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.11.06. 23:05:42-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
372. hozzászólás - 2010.11.07. 08:50:20
Sorry, what I wrote was not precise, if you don't want to spend APts or ancient stones, then you don't have to tick any of the boxes - but in that case, you will not squeeze either. So this way you have the option to capture something for training. As I said, if you want to squeeze automatically and continually without spending anything, you should increase your chronocompensation skills.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
373. hozzászólás - 2010.11.07. 19:09:39 (Válasz Miklos #372 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.07. 08:50:20
Sorry, what I wrote was not precise, if you don't want to spend APts or ancient stones, then you don't have to tick any of the boxes - but in that case, you will not squeeze either. So this way you have the option to capture something for training. As I said, if you want to squeeze automatically and continually without spending anything, you should increase your chronocompensation skills.

However, do you not agree that if I buy a comfort option with AUTO-Squeeze, that an option should be available to me with no additional strings attached. If I go off and hunt for 2 hours, I would like the Squeeze to AUTO-trigger every 40 minutes (as I do have ChronoComp 20). As it stands, the only options to use the AUTO function (that I have already purchased) is to ALSO use Stones or APs. I purchased Auto-Squeeze... Not Auto-Squeeze-with-additional-cost.

Like I said - if the developers aren't going to make that happen, then refund the Stones, because what I bought isn't what was sold to me:

If you buy this option, you get a couple of comfort functions as long as you have premium membership: increase of maximum duel points, marking players on duel screen who are already in the torture chamber, change complete dress with a single click, automatic squeezing of captured animals (only with 60+ soul-energy squeezing), a quick button to buy the daily potions for ancient stones, ability to set amount when buying items, auto-stop hunting when you have 10 adventures, and a quick button to send multiple pets to the kennel.
Pontszám: 7.50
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
374. hozzászólás - 2010.11.08. 10:42:13
I support Viridel on this
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
375. hozzászólás - 2010.11.09. 14:04:39 (Válasz Miklos #366 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2010.11.06. 09:20:55
Ok, I will ask Baraty on Monday, he logs everything, he can check if you signed up or not.

Any news?

Pontszám: 7.70
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
376. hozzászólás - 2010.11.12. 12:36:23
I have 2 identical necklaces, one with a focus crystal and one without any focus crystal and i can't swap them. I need to be able to swap since i want to use both of them.
averageMsPiggy
Végzetúr poronty
77 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
377. hozzászólás - 2010.11.16. 06:59:49
As nobody seems to know how it works, and it doesn't match the skill description, I decided to report this as a bug.

I have 50 creative affinity and sometimes I properly get double SE as I should, other times I only get a partial bonus and it even happens I get no bonus at all.

Please make it so it gives the full bonus all the time (best choice) or
Change the skill description to explain the effects of the skill properly. And if not random, please do mention the factors influencing its effects. (second choice)
Pontszám: 2.33
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
378. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 16:20:17
2 problems with new content:

1. Something is wrong with the description of AA skills. Except the Hungarian titles, when i choose one, the description is not correct, usually showing the same description for 2-3 skills

2. I started answering extra questions in quiz, but after i got 4, it stopped giving me more. I was not over the limit since i only had 50, not even close to 300
popularDakaanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
112 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
379. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 17:58:07 (Válasz stekkos #378 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.11.18. 16:20:17
2 problems with new content:

1. Something is wrong with the description of AA skills. Except the Hungarian titles, when i choose one, the description is not correct, usually showing the same description for 2-3 skills

2. I started answering extra questions in quiz, but after i got 4, it stopped giving me more. I was not over the limit since i only had 50, not even close to 300

Mine stopped as soon as i reached 100. I get new questions but they aren't counted anymore.

The answer is correct.
If you like, you can answer quiz questions even when not hunting. You can answer no more than 300 quiz questions in advance. Currently you have answer for the next 100 hunts.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
380. hozzászólás - 2010.11.18. 18:11:10
Possible bug with new patch

under PET equipment in huckster there is 5 new bits of pet gear, each one has a different name but there cost, level and description all say the same thing.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!