Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - shadowpreyer

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.10.14. 18:58:58
what is ambiguous about asking the weight of one gallon of water? the answer is 8 pounds by the way.
Dátum: 2010.07.14. 21:30:19
just because a question appears to be essoteric please remember that thanks to the tv and the internet nothing is anymore. Point in fact, more people know about a royale with cheese than those that have been to France. Anyone who has seen Pulp Fiction(cult classic) or happened to see the new movie with John Travolta would automatically know the answer. I am not upset just wondering why those who write the questions have to try so much harder to come up with questions that might pass someones limited knowledge instead of just good questions.
What is a quarter pound with cheese called in France?
royale with cheese
quarter pounder with cheese
regular cheeseburger
not sold in France
Dátum: 2010.06.19. 02:50:19
In the book "Alice in Wonderland", who shares the poem, "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat"?
Alice
The March Hare
The Mad Hatter
The Red Queen

This same question was in a version of trivia pursuit. You did say to ask general knowledge questions. And, since it is a question from one of the most famous trivia games of all time, I do not see how it could be "uninteresting lexical knowledge". Also, in the game it came from there was no multiple choice.
Dátum: 2010.05.13. 06:58:57
please tell me which of these words is mispelled

According to scholars, why did man domesticate grain?
stable food source
beer
they were bored
didn't want to chase down fast animals
Dátum: 2010.05.01. 04:50:38
?

most massive life form on Earth?
California Redwood
The Humongous Fungus
Blue Whale
African Elephant

what is ambiguous about this question?
Dátum: 2010.04.16. 21:50:41
How many cigarettes are in a standard class A pack of cigarettes?

do i need to say american cigs or what?
Oldal: 1