Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2011.09.16. 14:27:50
All fixed
Dátum: 2011.09.16. 14:22:55
Longest tv show: Any question regarding movies, comics, books etc is restricted already to English language only. So the question does not need to specify

Plongrb or whatever it is removed

Most common name: Muhhamad seems to be a valid answer according to various sites.

Underwater ladder q removed

Redwood house q: The use of there are no stairs here is ok since it is actually the trick to the question, not just a way to avoid putting a 4th answer

Dog years: This is a common way to compare animal, usually cats and dogs, lifespan to humans. It is derived from the avg life expectancy of dog vs human. So it is a valid question

Vegetable water % : I think since most vegetables are close to 90% water anw, it is a bit difficult q to keep. Any other opinions?

I cannot find a q about who fought Achilles, only who killed Achilles. If that is the one, then Paris is correct

Alexander Dumas q: The answer is correct, as far as i could search, his birth name was the aswer given

Sultan of swing q fixed

Qatar q fixed

DoD q deleted

Hornet q changed to sting/bite
Dátum: 2011.09.15. 13:29:28
That is something we will know in a few days
Dátum: 2011.09.13. 18:02:19
Idézet: Artimis - 2011.09.12. 04:37:58
I made a question and by accident selected the wrong answer. what do I do?

Post the question here, we can fix the answer. Unless it is this one:

Who is responsible for expiration dates dairy products? If thats the case it was rejected for the reason that the answer changes depending on country. Not for the fact that the wrong answer was marked.
Dátum: 2011.09.13. 18:00:35
Should work. And make it available to all, already too many comfort actions are restricted to those who pay
Dátum: 2011.09.12. 17:38:59
Or the highest level ones.
Dátum: 2011.09.11. 10:21:15
amen brother!
Dátum: 2011.09.10. 14:57:29
I noticed that too, only players with real auction ticket got the catalyst
Dátum: 2011.09.04. 13:26:45
Quick training is raising the actual pets level, not the base level. Isnt this how it works?
Dátum: 2011.09.03. 10:22:15
Idézet: Boar - 2011.09.03. 05:43:15

What is candle made of?
wax
jelly
ice cream
jello

OK, I understand, children plays here as well as adults. But why are their for-two-years-olds questions here? And those options... Damn, what a joke is this quiz sometimes...

This quiz does not attempt to be up to a level of difficulty, if a question is good it does not matter if it is very easy. Although jelly and jello is a bit too much, will fix that
Dátum: 2011.09.03. 10:19:36
Idézet: FriendlyCheese - 2011.09.02. 14:37:45
ty stekkos, you are a star, despite your constant attacks on my character in-game! lol

Thank you for the appreciation, who are you in game though?
Dátum: 2011.09.03. 10:17:22
10K X 10 attacks is better since you will receive reward based on se and ap spend. 10 attacks is 20 ap, while the se is the same. Problem is, you will be running low on ap very soon if you just go that way. A better thing is to attack a lot until you get the relics, then switch to more se per attack, waiting for ap to regenerate and use them on the next phase of the event. In the final days use all ap and se you can to maximize rewards
Dátum: 2011.09.01. 13:33:10
Wow, thank you for making me feel special. I found it after 100 i think
Dátum: 2011.08.31. 10:22:17
Dream team q fixed as suggested

Earthquake q spelling fixed

Spell point gauge is the green bar showing how many spell points you have

I know nothing about UFC but the question is asking the final result of an event. It is not specilized just because the event is not as popular as most sports, any question not going into specific details is ok.

Heir q fixed

Britain got talent answer fixed

European nation q now changed to: Which is not a European ethnic group?

Earth population q removed since it changes all the time

Instabul q: replaced old with previous

North pole q removed

I cannot fix the Union Flag q, it freezes the whole DB when i try toi access it

Avogadro's Number q answer now is correctly phrased

Legionaires disease correct answer is now Austin, replacing Philladelphia

Ocean q now reads: Which is the correct answer, from largest to smallest ocean?
Dátum: 2011.08.31. 04:50:54
Starting from last: The database is not small, there are approx 20 000 questions right now in it. I cannot explain why we get the same one, i was puzzled by this also especially after getting 5 times the same one in 2 mins

About the quiz: We started correcting mistakes on regular basis only a few months back. Most questions have already been submitted by then, so now you are slowly detecting and reporting them. The difference is now they are actually being fixed so in time you will see less and less. And you must have noticed that questions you and the other players post are not always mistakes. But as long as you find something you think it needs correction, post it and we are more than happy to look it up

As for the posts here, we did listen. The quiz now it is far from what it was 2 years ago and that is because of players recommendations. Even the ability to access the database and correct questions was given to us due to the need many players pointed out. As you must have seen though, many players also just attacked, made no valid point or simply let some steam out in this topic. Defensive was the only stand we could take.

Overall the quiz is constantly being fixed and refined. If you want to give more suggestions please do. And you are helping already a lot since only 4-5 players bother to report mistakes.
Dátum: 2011.08.29. 04:20:51
Even without the relic its time to reduce the days. I am waiting for 1 year at least and still did not succeed in getting the proper auction ticket. Everytime i get overbidden i have to wait 4-5 months.
Dátum: 2011.08.28. 14:38:48
Last Zarknod event, i know personally a player who got a +60 on all abilities. So stop worrying about formulas, just charge se and spend ap like crazy and you will not be dissapointed. Also, 4 essenses and 10 ducat potions so far are a great bonus
Dátum: 2011.08.28. 08:42:30
So our club for now includes Eukar, me and Cruel
Dátum: 2011.08.28. 05:04:14
Ford Q fixed

Union Jack: The reason i did not fix it is because when i search for this specifis question, the quiz database freezes and i cannot access it for a period of time. Unfortunately i forgot it and so i am stuck again
Dátum: 2011.08.28. 04:43:20
Thank you Miklos, i am officially out of questions about the event now